Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stolen Bikes/Peds In That London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 31 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Ah, right.

I mean, why bother wiring the cam up? It's not like MedPlod will bother even looking at grainy footage of three skinny chavs in dark nondescript hoodies.

According to the neighbour the two who dropped off the bike were late 20’s early 30’s dressed fairly normal, no hoodies/masks, one was a ginger and “Irish looking” (assume because he was ginger) and the other a dark haired guy.

If I had that footage I’d know what they look like and what to aim the car at if I see them around again.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:26 - 31 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
If I had that footage I’d know what they look like and what to aim the car at if I see them around again.

A good point, well made. Thumbs Up

ScottT
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:27 - 01 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like someone got a bit fed up with them in Swindon.

https://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/three-teenage-boys-in-hospital-after-being-rammed-off-the-bikes-in-serious-swindon-crash/

I suggest a whip round if there is any damage to the van.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:30 - 01 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScottT wrote:
Looks like someone got a bit fed up with them in Swindon.

https://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/three-teenage-boys-in-hospital-after-being-rammed-off-the-bikes-in-serious-swindon-crash/

I suggest a whip round if there is any damage to the van.

Bit late mate.. sorry... Embarassed

Police https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=323844 Police

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:07 - 01 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still worth another "Funny" rating though. Laughing

Tierbirdy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:32 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtWiGEM0J4

This is the next street over from where I live. Sick

Anyone got a big car and can help us move some rolled up carpets if they come for us next? No reason, just moving some old carpets, dont mind if they leak.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:56 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tierbirdy wrote:

Shocked Have you considered not living there?

Those ferals are one step away from a daylight home invasion, and they're not going to stop or be stopped until someone ends up in intensive care or the morgue. It should be them.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:17 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tierbirdy wrote:

Anyone got a big car and can help us move some rolled up carpets if they come for us next? No reason, just moving some old carpets, dont mind if they leak.

So it was YOU who contacted the Daily Mail...... **sarcasm**

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently it’s the same lot that’s been spotted round this way chasing delivery riders. I’ve been having trouble with brakes in the car recently, justsayin

Last edited by owl on 08:10 - 03 Apr 2018; edited 1 time in total

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest targeted but video description confirms it:

wrote:
These guys have tried to steal my bike for the 3rd time this week!
I AM F*CKING STEAMING!

During video

wrote:
"It's got three ___, It's got bare locks."

0:24-0:25 looks like it's a 19 mm Almax (red cover: red on pragmasis is 13 mm and a lighter shade of red). Well done that man.

Grinder looks like a makita (blue handle). I'd say it's probably from a tool van robbery.

Judging by the name "ShaunRider" I'd suggest he's a motovlogger and that's how they've found him. I can't load up the channel, interestingly.

I'd say they're only so interested because MT-07. Wasn't it the MT-09's that went through a spate of being popular to take at one point and 1200GS's before that? Probably took one example and found an easy way to get whatever they want from it thus being so eager on this one.

Probably added more chains since previous attempts given the way they backed away.

Tierbirdy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:09 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Tierbirdy wrote:

Shocked Have you considered not living there?

Those ferals are one step away from a daylight home invasion, and they're not going to stop or be stopped until someone ends up in intensive care or the morgue. It should be them.

Our tennancy comes up for renewal in a few months, we're moving. Not that it makes much difference, the whole of London is a crime ridden shithole full of Dindus and "Promising young footballers just having some fun". Im tied here for work though, until I get a permanent stationing somewhere and I can move out of London and commute in.

Thankfully were fortunate enough to have a locked garage, out of sight and out of mind. And between me & my housemate we've got a fine collection of air rifles and samurai swords, I'd charge out there bollock naked screaming like a Celtic warrior with a sword in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other asking which one they want stuck inside them first.

Problem is, like this video shows, this is the FOURTH time theyve tried this bike. Once they know its there theyll keep coming back. The police wont do anything, even if by some miracle theyre caught redhanded, theyll get a suspended sentence and a few hours community service at best. Next time they'll be back in bigger numbers and know what to expect. The only way to stop them is to kill them. Wound them and theyll just be back with an army of mates to escalate and get revenge.

All of them need to die.

So about that van and carpets...

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 02 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tierbirdy wrote:

Time to get Medieval on the scrotes. Bring me the boiling oil, or at least put the kettle on.
People don't grow out of this kind of blatant crime, they move into ever more serious career criminality unless stopped. Ignore, excuse or lightly-sentence now and you've got murderers on your hands in 5-10 years time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:13 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJD wrote:

0:24-0:25 looks like it's a 19 mm Almax (red cover: red on pragmasis is 13 mm and a lighter shade of red). Well done that man.

Well spotted, he confirmed in the comments it was a 19mm almax

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:20 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tierbirdy wrote:
Im tied here for work though, until I get a permanent stationing somewhere and I can move out of London and commute in.

Are you an indentured servant then? Honestly, there's a whole entire country outside of the M25. London's problem is population density, and the's not going to be solved until all the decent people pack it in and take their talent, industry and income elsewhere. Once it's peopled entirely by Dindus, they can rob each others' dwindling assets to their hearts' content and nobody who matters will have to care.

Tierbirdy wrote:
And between me & my housemate we've got a fine collection of air rifles and samurai swords

I'd agree that they need to die, but the former isn't going to do it, and the latter is going to get you done for pre-meditation.

May I suggest that you get a sledge hammer for building work, and start with short strokes to the collarbone and elbows of the wall.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is, as previously stated is that you can't even defend yourself let alone kill them unless you're looking to make some £££ off your home/life insurance and or looking for a vacation in HRMP.

There will almost undoubtedly be petrol through the letter box or anther such *harmless prank* by said *promising footballers et al* who will now feel justified in their dindu retribution because you had the utter gall to stand up to them which clearly deserves capitol vigilante justice.

Reminds me very much of the *white flight* observed in many parts of the world, the only major difference is we're importing violent culture to fortify and expand the ranks of our own scum and promoting it in some sort of race to the bottom! What next? Open visa's program for Brazilian Favelas?

I flipped past Radio 1 the other night to hear some (thug) artist singing about getting stabbed so he's going to put those kids right with his trigger finger and that why all the girls want him? Something really wrong about this country...

Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:11 - 03 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41340329

20 September 2017

"A teenager accused of murdering a 25-year-old man with a hunting knife has been cleared of all charges.

Hayden Maslen, from Trowbridge, Wiltshire, denied murdering Jordan Taylor and wounding a second man, Neil Vaughan. He admitted carrying a knife.

The 19-year-old said he threatened the two men with the knife as he feared for his own life during a mugging.

He was found not guilty of murder, manslaughter, wounding with intent and unlawful wounding.

Maslen, who admitted a charge of carrying an offensive weapon, was remanded in custody and is due to be sentenced on Thursday."

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:36 - 05 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minister for policing tells coppers to pursue #BakLayf, it'll be right.

Why, no, we haven't changed the law. Yes, prosecution decisions are still taken by Alison Saunders' CPS. No, the minister for policing has no say in any of this. Yes, individual officers will continue to be held personally responsible for their actions using the the same standard as any random driver who's spazzed a pikey.

But it's nice that he's told them to risk their careers and liberty, while he makes cheap, meaningless soundbites and vague statements of future intent over which he has no control.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5589333/Shocking-moment-thugs-sledgehammers-use-moped-ram-open-doors-Oxford-Street-jewellers.html

Shocking moment smash-and-grab thugs armed with sledgehammers use moped to ram open doors of Oxford Street jewellers then flee with handfuls of luxury watches

cunts!

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:30 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
Shocking moment smash-and-grab thugs armed with sledgehammers use moped to ram open doors of Oxford Street jewellers then flee with handfuls of luxury watches

Each one no doubt catalogued with unique codes making them easy to identify. Identify rather than find, mind.

Potential DNA on the hammer and bike.

Still, at least the police will receive a boost in funds when the owner of the scooter might come forward to claim it (if he's not been payed out, mind).

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:55 - 07 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courier265 wrote:
Shocking

Not any more.

All just part and parcel of living in a big shithole city.

They have to be killed.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 08 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Panda1909
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 15:16 - 09 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If what I've heard is true, karma got this one fast

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16146219.bike-rider-still-in-critical-condition-after-holme-wood-crash/?ref=mr&lp=6

Apparently, he was on a stolen ER-6 and crashed into a taxi, on life support in LGI Karma

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:22 - 09 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That poor ER6. It has my utmost sympathy.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:36 - 09 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS, turning into a borg, just rated that off topic as not London Rolling Eyes

In any case hopefully he stops stealing oxygen from the rest of us and we don't have to pay to keep potato alive

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:03 - 09 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
FFS, turning into a borg, just rated that off topic as not London Rolling Eyes

Yesssss, join usssss.

+1 to him pushing up daisies if he's a thief. ER6 though?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 10 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 28 of 36