Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Stolen Bikes/Peds In That London

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Tierbirdy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 14:10 - 20 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So hes 19, legally an adult, clearly a feral little shit, and gets sent to a "young offenders institution" Neutral

complete fucking pisstake.

Sometimes I look forward to Sharia law taking over this country, be a lot harder for these little shits to steal when they've had their hands cut off.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:31 - 20 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 months in Playstation Jail kicking off at the minimum wage G4S screws and learning nothing except to carry a knife next time.

We simply have to kill them.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:47 - 25 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A BMW driver who accidentally put a scooter rider in a coma for three weeks walked free from court after being told to pay a £250 fine.

Luke Hughes, 21, correctly suspected that the scooter had been stolen and decided to pursue the rider but ended up crashing into him.

The rider, Connor Carr, now aged 20, was flung from the scooter after hitting a wall following the collision. He spent three weeks in a coma after suffering a fractured skull and sub-arachnoid haemorrhage."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/bmw-driver-who-chased-man-14576585

Clapping

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:40 - 25 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
told to pay a £250 fine

Is there a GoFundMe link? If we were to put a bounty on bikey pikies... Thinking

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:40 - 25 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go fund yourself.

"As well as the fine, the judge ordered Hughes to pay £250 prosecution costs plus £30 statutory surcharge and added six penalty points to his driving licence."

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:33 - 25 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder why he dumped his car with the engine running?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:10 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRZ4Hunned wrote:
Wonder why he dumped his car with the engine running?

Conceivably hoping it would be TWOCced and he could say "Nah, wasn't me."

He'll have been up and down on adrenaline, it's not like he'll have been thinking that clearly.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:49 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think the conviction for driving without due care opens up a clear case for a civil damages claim by the thief.
Can't help feeling that being engaged in a criminal activity should exempt such a claim, but that's probably not an easy scenario to legislate.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:43 - 26 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
I would think the conviction for driving without due care opens up a clear case for a civil damages claim by the thief.
Can't help feeling that being engaged in a criminal activity should exempt such a claim, but that's probably not an easy scenario to legislate.

He added: “The extent of his permanent injury may to some extent be in dispute but there is in my judgement not doubt that he sustained life changing injuries.”

Sounds like a compo claim incoming to me. That's why I wouldn't get involved unless I could swipe their front wheel and claim total ignorance Laughing

Even then the police and Criminal Protection Service would probably still come after you. I know a guy who had baklaf crash into him on a stolen bike, he f**ked off, then ended up getting 6 points for it Rolling Eyes

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/Trafficwmp/status/991717868906655744

"..We had a pursuit with a stolen motorcycle with the help of [police helicopter] occupants made off on foot. Left behind their helmets, get ready for a knock knock boys."

How the bike was actually left (tweet above shows photo after was recovered):

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31589812_10155196535055810_9128713861048827904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=695ae57d51f1a0e8611a3111d6f63814&oe=5B95F5AB

..Or for another view. No doubt bailed into the shopping centre, or down one of the alley ways, after realising a YBR doesn't have enough horses to escape a helicopter.

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:01 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJD wrote:
https://twitter.com/Trafficwmp/status/991717868906655744

"..We had a pursuit with a stolen motorcycle with the help of [police helicopter] occupants made off on foot. Left behind their helmets, get ready for a knock knock boys."

How the bike was actually left (tweet above shows photo after was recovered):

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/31589812_10155196535055810_9128713861048827904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=695ae57d51f1a0e8611a3111d6f63814&oe=5B95F5AB

..Or for another view. No doubt bailed into the shopping centre, or down one of the alley ways, after realising a YBR doesn't have enough horses to escape a helicopter.

You corrected THEIR spelling from the original tweet.

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:47 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nexus Icon wrote:
You corrected THEIR spelling from the original tweet.

What you did there, I see it. Wink

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:24 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, but, the Met were just after proudly announcing that due to Operation Nazi Tractor, ped crime was falling in 2017.

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear.

https://i.imgur.com/kL2CJIV.png?1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44045128

Please do tell us again, Cressida and MunchKhan, how you haven't completely lost control of the capital to the ferals.

Wut do?

We simply have to kill them.

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:41 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, we're not doing that bad then.

https://www.police.uk/west-midlands/BW01/performance/compare-your-area/vehicle-crime/?section=msg_comparison#msg_comparison

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:25 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44045128

Please do tell us again, Cressida and MunchKhan, how you haven't completely lost control of the capital to the ferals.

Data obtained by the BBC shows a jump from 827 offences in 2012 to more than 23,000 last year.

It does rather feel like the fishes are swimming around your feet yet the captains insisting we're alright Neutral

natefz6
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:19 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame he didn't get a better hold on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2-xzMIGJwY

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:23 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

natefz6 wrote:
Shame he didn't get a better hold on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2-xzMIGJwY

Honestly, god knows what I'd do in that situation but this is exactly why vigilantes need to happen. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:41 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i don't get, is if he saw them coming for him, why did he turn into a side street and attempt a u-turn, only for them to now be in a perfect position to block him in

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:05 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:
What i don't get, is if he saw them coming for him, why did he turn into a side street and attempt a u-turn, only for them to now be in a perfect position to block him in

What did you do the last time it happened to you?

natefz6
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 12:13 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

It looks a bit like a dead end but its not:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.5047486,-0.2217451,3a,75y,27.54h,78.19t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1smhQQiN4zUB9CctKepTcGwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i38

Maybe he didn't want a chase through the back streets.

edit: From comments on the vid:

HandMuffWarrior
4 days ago
Full Cipher hey bro ofcourse man i would think the same. I knew i was being followed usually my courrier friends are waiting there. Hence why i turned in for back up. However no one was there and going down that road meant being isolated in a quiet street. So i thouvhf id do a u turn and go back to main but didnt expect to get rammed [sic]

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:54 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

Because if he'd have simply driven off without incident, he wouldn't get as many YouTube hits?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:35 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
Because if he'd have simply driven off without incident, he wouldn't get as many YouTube hits?

Dying to get hits?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

Dying to get hits?

Wouldn't be the first time...

https://gizmodo.com/woman-who-fatally-shot-boyfriend-in-youtube-stunt-gone-1823794742

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Encountered a couple of the mandem while out and about. I didn't stop for a chat, though. Thinking

I seem to have got to my destination a little quicker, bike must be running smoother. Rolling Eyes

https://s7.postimg.cc/e50gwm1qj/crop4.png

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why blank the bus number?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 306 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 30 of 36