Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

now the nazis wants to control the Internet?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:58 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
It's like the war on drugs, they are still available, but there are enough hoops to jump through that only the truly dedicated can get them.

I know right, all you've got to do is go and ask the first likely looking person you see. Shocked

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:06 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Falco wrote:
It's like the war on drugs, they are still available, but there are enough hoops to jump through that only the truly dedicated can get them.

I know right, all you've got to do is go and ask the first likely looking person you see. Shocked

Trench coat, sunglasses and shifty look?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:34 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask likely looking people if they know someone who sells whatever drug it is you're after. Razz

Last edited by Ste on 19:35 - 23 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:35 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I'm actually a softy liberal but I will vote for the tories as they are the only ones that can realistically run the country

Just read again what you have written Laughing

Liberal tory is an oxymoron in 2017. Just saying...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:02 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Liberal tory is an oxymoron in 2017. Just saying...

Oh, who are we gassing this week?

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 23 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donk!
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:50 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Ask likely looking people if they know someone who sells whatever drug it is you're after. Razz

I see..... Ste, do you know anyone that sells Smack? Dope? Mud? Horse? Skag? Junk? H? Black tar? Black pearl? Brown sugar? Witch hazel? Birdie powder? Dragon? Hero? White stuff? China white? Mexican horse?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:56 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

urmum

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:03 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
urmum

Untrue, she is strictly dissociatives. It's like you don't even know her....

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:51 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Ste wrote:
urmum

Untrue, she is strictly dissociatives. It's like you don't even know her....

I liek Falco....

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Val, if the Tories are the Nazis, what does that make UKIP? Super Nazis? The British National Party is still around as well. Are they Hyper Nazis?

The fact is EU is the only body that will protect us from the nazis. Been them tories, BNP or DUP.

Update from today:

Quote:
The European Parliament wants to guarantee EU citizens’ digital privacy

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-eu-internet-privacy-backdoor-encryptions-bans-plans-security-a7797821.html

Remember when Theresa May has lost a case at the European Court of Justice (ECJ)? Which was brought against her by her own Brexit secretary David Davis. The ECJ ruled European Union member states cannot force internet companies to retain email data on a “general and indiscriminate” basis.

It is a victory for those opposed to the mass surveillance of people by the state.

The question is after the UK leaves who will protect you from the nazis? Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:46 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I'm actually a softy liberal but I will vote for the tories as they are the only ones that can realistically run the country.

To be completely fair Val, you are a complete moron, anything you stand for, I just feel I need to take the contrary route.

Who is the moron now Pjay? Do explain how a liberal can support May with her anti-liberal Internet nazi delusions?

Please do not tell me again you are liberal who support the backward bigots DUP too.

You are not a liberal in any shape or form. Just regular tory loving pillock that clings to power on all cost Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The fact is EU is the only body that will protect us from the nazis.

It's interesting, I see this argument from Remainers a lot but I think the opposite; I see the same danger in EU imperialism.

I think Theresa May's approach has been conditioned by her long period as Home Secretary where the European courts foiled her efforts to expel hate preachers. I can see her logic. She's wrong about widespread monitoring of internet activity though. Web history is useful in finding terrorist accomplices after the event, but prior to an attack any potentially useful data is likely to be buried in the vast amount of data coming the general public; particularly Ste's image gallery and Rogerborg's meme collection.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Ste wrote:

I see..... Ste, do you know anyone that sells Smack? Dope? Mud? Horse? Skag? Junk? H? Black tar? Black pearl? Brown sugar? Witch hazel? Birdie powder? Dragon? Hero? White stuff? China white? Mexican horse?

https://youtu.be/vhHeoQp2vY4

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Val wrote:
The fact is EU is the only body that will protect us from the nazis.

It's interesting, I see this argument from Remainers a lot but I think the opposite; I see the same danger in EU imperialism.

I think Theresa May's approach has been conditioned by her long period as Home Secretary where the European courts foiled her efforts to expel hate preachers. I can see her logic. She's wrong about widespread monitoring of internet activity though. Web history is useful in finding terrorist accomplices after the event, but prior to an attack any potentially useful data is likely to be buried in the vast amount of data coming the general public; particularly Ste's image gallery and Rogerborg's meme collection.

Less of the EU foiling her, and more of employing incompetent fuckwits to do a proper job; typical civil disservant really.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Val wrote:

The fact is EU is the only body that will protect us from the nazis. Been them tories, BNP or DUP.

Update from today:

Quote:
The European Parliament wants to guarantee EU citizens’ digital privacy

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-eu-internet-privacy-backdoor-encryptions-bans-plans-security-a7797821.html

Remember when Theresa May has lost a case at the European Court of Justice (ECJ)? Which was brought against her by her own Brexit secretary David Davis. The ECJ ruled European Union member states cannot force internet companies to retain email data on a “general and indiscriminate” basis.

It is a victory for those opposed to the mass surveillance of people by the state.

The question is after the UK leaves who will protect you from the nazis? Laughing

The EU are the Nazi's you daft twat.

Germany has twice tried to rule Europe through force, they're now trying federal rule.

If you can't see Germany as the driving force of the EU, you're dafter than you come across.

Can you not put your point across productively, instead of using abusive language towards people who are intellectually superior to yourself?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Less of the EU foiling her, and more of employing incompetent fuckwits to do a proper job; typical civil disservant really.

If only there was an over-arching avuncular elite who could save us from our incompetent, self-determining instincts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:32 - 21 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

If only there was an over-arching avuncular elite who could save us from our incompetent, self-determining instincts.

Or if only we employed within the civil service on merit rather than back slapping boys club methods?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 22 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just try to counter my reply by simply repeating what you said before? I guess you're right, we must always assume we are inferior. Bring on the Fourth Reich.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 22 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, there's no big conspiracy, just that we employ people in the civil service who wouldn't even get to use a sweeping brush in the equivalent role in the private sector.

Until that changes, we'll be fucked by many black men, without lube, who think an AIDS test is something that you run on a computer.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2