Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Big bada boom in Manchester.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:29 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

No there isn't

At the time of the 2016 Irish census the number of Muslims had increased from 49,000 to 63,000, an increase of 29%. In 1991, the number of Muslims was below 4,000 (3,873). Islam is a minority religion in Ireland, behind Roman Catholicism and members of the Church of Ireland

Even at 63000 it's a lot easier to keep tabs on any extreme behavior compared with the 3 million in UK.

63000, peanuts, Rolling Eyes More disillusioned people go and watch Manchester United on a Saturday.

Referring to bnp72's chart of attacks on the last page. So what you're saying is, bnp72's lying? Laughing

Oh I see. On that map I presume the way that is concentrated in NI it is all historical terror attacks and those are IRA.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:32 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
jnw010 wrote:

I like to think that there are options, mainly because I don't want to eventually find myself either living in an Islamic country, or accepting the constant threat of a terror attack.

My solution would be to scrap all visas from potential threat zones until people living here from those countries have integrated properly. Slow migration = good; fast migration = bad.

And yes I'd go with scrapping visas entirely. Plenty arrive on tourist visas then bin their documents and claim asylum (visa application manager at the British embassy in Beijing told me this - it's his job to deal with and investigate the suspicious cases). So it can be thanks to those people that their entire country is now banned from the UK.

Most annoying is that this sounds like a blunt tool, but it's fairly standard practice in other parts. Half of Arabia doesn't let in anyone with Israel connections, and when I was in China I wasn't allowed to step onto the bridge that connects the country with North Korea because the NK government said no westerners allowed. So the fact that what I've suggested sounds draconian just shows how much society has been watered down and and pacified by lovey-dovey social liberalism.

What happened when Mr, Trump did that?

Shocked Think of all the Muslim kittens Shocked . Diane Abbott would be howling RACIST from the rooftops.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

What happened when Mr, Trump did that?

Shocked Think of all the Muslim kittens Shocked . Diane Abbott would be howling RACIST from the rooftops.

The thing is I don't think the US has the same Muslim immigration issue. Theirs outrage is with mexicans. The terror threat has always largely been bollocks in a population the size of America. They could keep immigration the same and just focus on making sure there are no enclaves.

But the UK is tiny and has 3 million Muslims all clumped into dense areas. My Pakistani mate from Bradford said he thought all white people looked the same on his first visit to Leeds. This needs fixing, without adding any more.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Referring to bnp72's chart of attacks on the last page. So what you're saying is, bnp72's lying? Laughing

Oh I see. On that map I presume the way that is concentrated in NI it is all historical terror attacks and those are IRA.

That's not the way he's suggesting it though, is it?

And this is why extreme lefties thrive. Idiots like him who do nothing for the concern of normal people.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:49 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

It was a map of all terror attacks, not just Islamic. Poland being "attack free" means not one single Islamic Attack. There are others of just Islamic attacks on Google if you can be bothered to look, but this one highlights the point very well.

You'll probably spout some bollocks to try to lower the validity, but it's irrelevant. I couldn't give a flying shit if the map writer added 2 to Iceland for shits and giggles, the map was used purely to show that Poland has had zero Islamic (and non Islamic) terror attacks since 9/11, which is the pertinent point.

Why? 0.1% Muslim population? Because they take no shit from radical Islam? Because they don't have a vocal minority of "refugees welcome" yogurt weavers?

How is their healthcare system?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How is their healthcare system?

Not busting at the seams, like other social services with abuse from Muslim immigrants. Thumbs Up

Is that because they have a higher mortality rate?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:57 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
M.C wrote:
I thought to myself maybe this would be a turning point, I mean how the hell do you try to justify an attack on a bunch of children... and yet the same tired rhetoric's being rolled out.

Gonna happen. Was arguing earlier that I thought we were heading towards more of an Orwellian future. Hope I'm wrong.

My only real criticism of your post is this line "Whilst not every muslim's a wannabe suicide bomber, you can bet they sympathise with the ideology."
It should have been "Whilst not every muslim's a wannabe suicide bomber, you can bet some sympathise with the ideology."

Anecdotal of course based on beer consuming Muslim friends. But of course these people would be killed by the likes of Isis before the Kafirs so I guess they do not count as true Muslims.

Yes I have seen the Pew poll data, yes I know the issue, it is still not all.
Still kinda not what I'm intrigued by though.

Also tangentially I have also seen accusations of it being a FF by the Tories due to their complete clusterfuck.

Need to sleep anyhow.

I know one muslim person I'd consider moderate, and he's a moderate person (ignores the retarded elements of his own religion). Think I've said this to you before but steer the conversation towards homosexuality, women or attitudes towards Jews and bask in the tolerance.

Mark_F wrote:

There is appetite for some muslims to distance themselves from the retards, and they do so as vocally as they can (and the media, however reluctantly in some cases, do actually tell their side from time to time). Some do assist the police etc, you just don't hear about that. Suggesting that every muslim sympathises with that ideology is talking nonsense. Some do, some don't, much like every other demographic in the entire world. You need to bear in mind that Islam is full of differing sects, each with differing ideologies, who are trying to kill each other far more than they're trying to kill us in the west (and it is not just one sect or ideology that wants to nailbomb concerts and public places).

I agree that moderate religions don't really exist (the teachings of most are barbaric in many cases), but it isn't just an issue of religion: there are many pathetic excuses given for this behaviour (and the behaviour of our "representatives" who no doubt project a nasty image of us in some places through the world because we happen to be British, even though individually we may disagree with the actions that are taken in our name enough to protest about it).

Pretty much what I wrote above. Tolerant and moderate Muslims are in the minority based on my experience (of friends/work colleagues etc.), you can kid yourself all you want but there's data to backup the frankly backward opinions held but large amounts of the Muslim community.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wierdly I was wondering recently (after being subjected to BBC Radio 1 at work) if pop music was against Sharia rules.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
It's an ideology, like Naziism. Very like Naziism. It declares itself to be superior and perfect to all other ideologies, it demands expansion, it demands conquest, it demands the extermination of jews and gays, it believes that women are for breeding the next generation of soldiers, it inculcates from youth, and you don't get to leave it.

This needs to be quoted. I think a lot of people miss this very important point. Islam actually disseminates nazi propaganda, this subject often turns into an omg yous be raciss towards muslimics argument, when it's being intolerant towards intolerance.

jjdugen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for historical inaccuracy, only seems like yesterday to me.....
Point still seems valid to me. Yes, agreed, we did bomb NAZI Germany into submission. We had to do, they damn near fought to the last man to support a genocidal system. Now we buy their cars and (used to) listen to Kraftwerk. We imposed as system of, for the want of a better word, democracy on a nation as brain washed as Ali Baba and his kin.
Its a sort of proof that tolerance 'can' work, but it would be simplistic to suggest that those solutions can be applied to rabid fundamentalism. Except they did work, couldn't get more rabid and fundamentalist than Adolf's crew.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CliveFa wrote:
My take on that is that it comes down to us or them. I am in favour of eradicating them first.

And of course you're aware that a Muslim holocaust attempt is exactly what they're trying to provoke, because nothing increases their recruitment better. You're very easily manipulated.

Don't get me wrong, I believe wiping out 1.5 billion Muslims would indeed kill off Islamic terrorism. It would probably start terrorism of a different kind too though, not to mention going down as a bit of a bad patch in history.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:39 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
a bit of a bad patch in history.

History is written by the victors.

Then it's re-written by the revisionists.

Then it's burned because boko haram.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time for the Islamic community to take more responsibility for this, rather than just offering condolences.

Even moderate Islam has negative attitudes towards women, pop music, etc. It just doesn't approve of killing them. However take that one step further ... doesn't seem a coincidence to me that the targets of this attack were mainly young white females, at a concert being held by another young white female. Just Sharia law taken to a ridiculous extreme.

As was said yesterday, if these ISIS types are going to listen to anyone, it is not going to be white westerners, it will be other Muslims.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:38 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember, around a year ago, Greater Manchester Polices' cringeworthy apology to those that should never be offended or criticised?

Kowtowing Tossers.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjdugen wrote:
Apologies for historical inaccuracy, only seems like yesterday to me.....
Point still seems valid to me. Yes, agreed, we did bomb NAZI Germany into submission. We had to do, they damn near fought to the last man to support a genocidal system. Now we buy their cars and (used to) listen to Kraftwerk. We imposed as system of, for the want of a better word, democracy on a nation as brain washed as Ali Baba and his kin.
Its a sort of proof that tolerance 'can' work, but it would be simplistic to suggest that those solutions can be applied to rabid fundamentalism. Except they did work, couldn't get more rabid and fundamentalist than Adolf's crew.

How? People fought against fascism, they didn't say it'll be alright... well they did at the start and look what happened. What happened in Germany post-war says more about the inhabitants, contrast that to Afganistan and Iraq. You're wasting your time trying to instill democratic values on some people.

Last edited by M.C on 14:39 - 24 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:39 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I think it's time for the Islamic community

Which islamic community?

Sunni, Shia, Salafist, Ahmadi? Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Afghan, Turkish, Syrian, Libyan, Moroccan, Somalian or any of the two dozen other islamic tribes that detest each other nearly as much as kuffār?

See the turf wars at Glasgow mosque for more on that.

We could, for example, declare open season on Salafists, and Shia, Amhadi and even moderate Sunni would cheer from the minarets.

Heck, come for the Taqlid Salafists, and the Madhhab Salafists will point them out for you.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:17 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm talking about all those in our country, the ones that come out to show unity against terror.

And good find Raffles.
"Greater Manchester Police came under fire on social media following the staged training exercise with people demanding to know why it had been linked to Islam"
hmmmmmmmm Rolling Eyes

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:22 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tldr all the above but what if they (isis etc) are right?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjdugen wrote:

We had to do, they damn near fought to the last man to support a genocidal system.

Uh you might want to consider that the British Empire and the leaders of the British Empire also did numerous dubious things too.

You know things like the man made famine in India come to mind. Or the pro-Eugenics of Churchill.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
jjdugen wrote:

We had to do, they damn near fought to the last man to support a genocidal system.

Uh you might want to consider that the British Empire and the leaders of the British Empire also did numerous dubious things too.

You know things like the man made famine in India come to mind. Or the pro-Eugenics of Churchill.

We had no small role in the invention of pop music as well.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18