Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Big bada boom in Manchester.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:47 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suspect arrested in my town. Thumbs Up

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:13 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

The Saudi's funded the Libyan first generation immigrant in what way exactly?

I'm not saying they don't fund Radical Islam, but funding doesn't appear to have been the direct cause of this nutter.

In general the Saudis seem to be playing both sides of the conflict. Nasty devious little raggy heads. Sell them loads of arms, keep the firing pins and attaaacccckkkkk Hurt

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terroriz was in the gay village in Manchester hours before Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:28 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Mark_F wrote:

I haven't even met a muslim that wasn't tolerant (that I'm aware of), though I accept they exist.

You're not trying hard enough. Try walking around Luton/Bradford/East London or many other locations of your choice, with a T shirt on with either "Gay Pride" or a picture of Mohammed on it.

Lets see how tolerant the Muslim community really are?

So you think you can get a truly representative reaction by deliberately inciting a negative reaction?

It still amazes me how you manage to breathe through your stupidity (and no, this isn't sarcasm).

lingeringstin...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:41 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: vermin Reply with quote

As I hear it the father was apparently a radical Islamist from Lybia that took advantage of the UK's propensity for rolling out the welcome mat to every perceived wronged people who've fallen foul of their governments regardless of whether those people deserved it or not. This sort of well meaning virtue signalling political crap has been going on for ages and the UK has a ready population of home grown radicals now as well as a whole new influx of "refugees" and the like who are given the freedom to roam seemingly virtually unchecked. It's always been politically advantageous to be seen to be giving refuge to "wronged" people, it's just that it's seldom culturally viable. I saw very similar crap happening back in the '90's when I was in Bosnia. What was REALLY happening was often at odds with what your friendly UK newscasters told you was happening. Everything was politically censored so the target society could be guided along the approved political paths. Thankfully independent sources of information are more prevalent today than back in the '90's and even though that also means more propaganda it's still easier to cut through the crap and get to the real facts than it used to be. We don't have to be so herded off the cliffs as we once were. Basically we all know what the problem is, and we all know what would solve it. But politically I doubt it will happen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:45 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
genocidal

What genus is islam?

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I mean in the cosmic spiritual sense.

That islam will dominate the world after slaying every jew, and all kuffar will convert, die, live as slaves, or pay tribute?

islam isn't a religion, it's a plan.

Mark_F wrote:
So you think you can get a truly representative reaction by deliberately inciting a negative reaction?

What's negative about the gays or mahomet?

You sound pretty racist.

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:59 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Mark_F wrote:

What's negative about the gays or mahomet?

You sound pretty racist.

I expected less bullshittery from you Borg.

I is disappointed.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 19:11 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Jmoan wrote:
do we have armed guards on the highstreet asking papiere, bitte.

If you like, although I've just stated unequivocally that it will not and can not work against the current insurgency.

Guards on the street or secret police disappearing people,it's all gravy.

Quote:

It's a strange thing to suggest, but I guess you must be one of those Nazis that I hear are everywhere these days.

You're the one who brought them up but I think you've just seen too much of that grey haired lady outside 10 downing street who likes to give speeches on the podium.

As for what can be done in this situation I'd rather see people be forced to wrap themselves in cotton wool kevlar, ironically capped with a Stahlhelm for their own protection than the opportunistic or paranoid theatre we're seeing now.

Paddy Blake wrote:
I really think if this happened in any part of Ireland South
or north then airports would be full of Middle East people leaving.
The rest would stay in doors hope for the best.

Sounds like a place ripe for a false flag attack.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_F wrote:

I haven't even met a muslim that wasn't tolerant (that I'm aware of), though I accept they exist. I don't feel it should be the basis of my opinion of the entire community though (and if it was, my experience being the polar opposite to yours would lead me to having the polar opposite view).

And as for their community being backward, every community I've come across everywhere tends to be backward. The general indigenous UK population is no exception to this.

Mine isn't purely based on the people I know, it's also what muslims freely say when asked. Backwards compared to what? Would you not consider the widely held opinions towards women and homosexuals backwards? What's the point of evolving as a society if you're going to import a load of people who don't share the same values.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:01 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_F wrote:

I is disappointed.

Then you've not being paying attention.

I notice you dodged the question with a personal attack. That's exactly what I expected.

Care to answer the question?

What is it about gay pride, of a picture of a beardly guy, that you believe would incite a "negative reaction" from any sort of reasonable, civilised human being?

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:03 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Backwards compared to what? Would you not consider the widely held opinions towards women and homosexuals backwards? What's the point of evolving as a society if you're going to import a load of people who don't share the same values.

I don't know, are we making comparisons? I merely stated that I find pretty much every group (society if you will) backward.
Of course their views on women and homosexuals is backward. Those views are shared in some form by a few whites too (amongst others).
Are we evolving as a society? I suppose in some ways we are, but in other ways people don't want their group to evolve, and so are backwards. And could you please give me some values that people coming here are supposed to try to take up? As I'll be honest here and say that I have no idea what the oft spoken of british values are supposed to be, or even if I can identify with them.

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:06 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Mark_F wrote:

I is disappointed.

Then you've not being paying attention.

I notice you dodged the question with a personal attack. That's exactly what I expected.

What is it about gay pride, of a picture of a beardly guy, that you believe would incite a "negative reaction" from any sort of reasonable, civilised human being?

So since the victim card is all you have left, you'll stand waving it furiously.

Be my guest.

lihp
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

lihp wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Born here because we accepted refugees. The cause of him being in the country is the same.

Yet the refugee we accepted (parents), were not terrorists, and unless I am wrong had no serious issues with the law either.

So at some point the national ended up with an ideology that his refugee parents did not.

I take it back, his father has been arrested too

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_F wrote:
M.C wrote:
Backwards compared to what? Would you not consider the widely held opinions towards women and homosexuals backwards? What's the point of evolving as a society if you're going to import a load of people who don't share the same values.

I don't know, are we making comparisons? I merely stated that I find pretty much every group (society if you will) backward.
Of course their views on women and homosexuals is backward. Those views are shared in some form by a few whites too (amongst others).
Are we evolving as a society? I suppose in some ways we are, but in other ways people don't want their group to evolve, and so are backwards. And could you please give me some values that people coming here are supposed to try to take up? As I'll be honest here and say that I have no idea what the oft spoken of british values are supposed to be, or even if I can identify with them.

Try not treating women like a slave and wanting to stone homosexuals. I'm not saying that we've become a respectable society, just in contrast to some places which seem to be decades behind us.

I do honestly question the wisdom in allowing people in from these places. If I were to emigrate somewhere their values would be a major factor, I suspect the reason immigrants want to come here, live in the same way (as they do back home) and in their own groups points to there being another reason. I'll let you figure out what that might be.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:25 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_F wrote:
[personal attack]

What is it about gay pride, of a picture of a beardly guy - your examples - that you believe would incite a "negative reaction" from any sort of reasonable, civilised human being?

Mark_F
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:31 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Mark_F wrote:
[personal attack]

What is it about gay pride, of a picture of a beardly guy - your examples - that you believe would incite a "negative reaction" from any sort of reasonable, civilised human being?

Borg.

Forgive me for being subtle previously, but the shoulder you should cry on is elsewhere.

You are trying to insert meaning other than that which I gave. To be blunt, you're talking shit. And you know it.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:07 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets throw a curveball in here somewhere, give you peeps a halftime, recover those shields, resharpen the spear tips.

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/866863340387155968

I do occasionally get stuff like that come through, as well as some big brass-balled Muslamics arguing the toss against these killer mofos. Just to add a flurry of context.

Now gentlemen, as you were Thumbs Up

One more, just for fun:

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:23 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark_F wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
Try walking around Luton/Bradford/East London or many other locations of your choice, with a T shirt on with either "Gay Pride" or a picture of Mohammed on it.

Lets see how tolerant the Muslim community really are?

Why would either of these incite a negative reaction?

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:27 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudcow007 wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536624/Salman-Abedi-known-security-services-point.html

This pisses me off. The security services in their never ending bid to own the data they overwhelm themselves with more data than they can possibly use. The result is that they have no way to properly identify those who are become mad enough to actually do something (it was the same with the Lee Rigby killers).

The predictable result (especially with "Iron-Fist" May in charge)? To grant them yet more unchecked powers and turn over ever greater swathes of our privacy.

Every. damn. time.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Every. damn. time.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/0b/ba/860bbab30efa787b52bd659cfeae16ed.jpg
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:49 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard brexit.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:47 - 24 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
mudcow007 wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536624/Salman-Abedi-known-security-services-point.html

This pisses me off. The security services in their never ending bid to own the data they overwhelm themselves with more data than they can possibly use. The result is that they have no way to properly identify those who are become mad enough to actually do something (it was the same with the Lee Rigby killers).

The predictable result (especially with "Iron-Fist" May in charge)? To grant them yet more unchecked powers and turn over ever greater swathes of our privacy.

Every. damn. time.

Not clicking on a dailyfail link (sorry), but normally known to the security services means they probably had him an eye on him at some point, yet didn't have the resources to keep him under surveillance.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 331 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 7 of 18