Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Big bada boom in Manchester.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Valerian95 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerian95 wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Agree with Thought- that's really cowardly Jewlio- it's also clearly pissing mpd off as it would anyone in his position and it's really derailing the discussion so can you please stop and get back on topic?
Otherwise perhaps continue the flamewar in private chat. Why not perhaps reveal your own identity to him in private chat to make it a fair fight?

Sorry, I didn't realise you'd been here long enough to have seen his general, level headed, fair and even behaviour towards others.

What's that, you've been here less than a week, have the same viewpoints as him? Leaping to the defence of the biggest troll on here?

I call sock. Ta-ta. Arrow
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:52 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerian95 wrote:
Agree with Thought- that's really cowardly Jewlio- it's also clearly pissing mpd off as it would anyone in his position?

Mpd is the biggest troll on here who hides behind a thin veneer of civility.

Your own views on deportation I disagree with and I've stated this. But his views on mass murder and use of nuclear weapons are off the scale how can anybody consider mass murder as a good idea?

Oh I call sock puppet too.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:05 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You went out of your way to find out so you can reveal my name as some king of childish threat.

You don't know how this interwebs thing works do you? It takes five clicks and a scroll to find the post where your real name is mentioned. It was ironic as I was looking for the PWC comment. This is hardly going out of my way or anybody's way. You look at past comments of others all the time...

So how is this any different?

But stop deflecting and playing victim.

I called you out on your comment about mass murder which you were all for.

I also stand by my comment that mass murder is not a British value.

You hold this value Q.E.D. you're not British.
Terrorists and Salafists hold this value Q.E.D. they are not British.

I would happily go as far as to say it is an extremist ideology or severe mental illness.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You and Itchy are hardly making yourselves look like grown adults here.

This is a very rich thing coming from you, the person who backs up almost every point with childish character attacks.

But I guess you won't agree with that because I'm student.

RedPanda
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 09:34 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

This is a very rich thing coming from you, the person who backs up almost every point with childish character attacks.

But I guess you won't agree with that because I'm student.

No, you're a wet lettuce, yoghurt weaving snowflake Wink

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:50 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
He is calling for mass murder. I'm pretty sure mass murder isn't a British value.

Since you enjoy talking about ancient history: Dresden.

My problem with our foreign policy is that it's active enough to make us hated, but we show too much restraint to engender fear. If we're not going to finish the job, we shouldn't start it.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Since you enjoy talking about ancient history: Dresden.

My problem with our foreign policy is that it's active enough to make us hated, but we show too much restraint to engender fear. If we're not going to finish the job, we shouldn't start it.

On the above comment I'm not talking about ancient history. I'm talking about the present.

He's advocating mass murder now and today.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
[
I presume you also forgot where you posted your own business name on this forum? Laughing

No I don't remember that and search doesn't bring it up either.

Which means you actually bookmarked it. Have a word with yourself eh?

Nope, you were on about someone who took an almost identical name, but changed the fruit/vegetable to the letter before yours, so it came up earlier in a phone book search or similar? Wink

EDIT> Just found it actually, it was whilst I was reading through the Shereen fencing thread. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Jewlio Rides Again LLB on 13:50 - 29 May 2017; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

There's nothing veiled about knowing who he is, he posted it up HIMSELF,

That's not true though is it? You went out of your way to find out so you can reveal my name as some king of childish threat.

So you're saying you HAVE NOT posted your name up on the internet for all to see, the name of your company for all to find, and a bawwww thread where someone was pretending to be you?

I think you need to take a look at Fisty's thread, and then a long hard look in the mirror at yourself.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:13 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Wake up, sheeple.

Now you've gone and done it

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/wake_up_sheeple.png

Rogerborg wrote:
It's exactly the same as what you're getting it.

You're not seeing the big picture.

Eh? Your point is that the security services are waiting too long to act, for a variety of reasons (meaningful intelligence gathering is hard/the nerds in the office don't like kicking down doors)

My point is that the security services are making their own job much harder by collecting all the data they can get their grubby little mitts on, thus eroding our liberty and making us less safe, in one fell swoop.

I'm not seeing how these points are the same?

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:52 - 29 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Your point is that the security services are waiting too long to act, for a variety of reasons (meaningful intelligence gathering is hard/the nerds in the office don't like kicking down doors)

My point is that the security services are making their own job much harder by collecting all the data they can get their grubby little mitts on, thus eroding our liberty and making us less safe, in one fell swoop.

The security services are also making life harder by playing both sides.
Snackbar is/was useful irregular infantry to be used in destabilisation operations in countries we want regime change in, or just wish to erode the other side's influence in the region. It was in Afghanistan in the 80s, Yugoslavia/Kosovo in the 90s, Libya and currently Syria, and if that falls, then Iran in the future (NATO intelligence was playing with the Mujahedin e Khalq or MEK when Iran was in the spotlight c.2006). Does this mean John Average MI5 agent on the ground is involved? No it doesn't, he just takes orders and has a compartmentalised view of ops (hands were tied, might endanger local agents in the community, "National Security", etc).

Eroding your liberties is not a bad thing in their eyes, as it means they can see what the public are up to, and where they need to infiltrate and derail non-terrorist opposition movements in the populace before they even start. Blowback, eg. Manchester, Westminster is not necessarily a bad thing either, since it just leads to a scared populace that will cry out for action, which is just what you will do, while also including all the domestic spying legislation and operations that you couldn't get away with otherwise. The more kids that die the more people will cry to have all their freedoms taken away, just so they can feel safer.

The security apparatus of this country is as much to blame as anything else, I wouldn't trust the people that run it to protect the country and it's people, because that's not what their job is; protection of the elite, their corporations and financial interests are their main objective. Fuck the people, they're just a bunch of sheep. Throw them a few reality TV shows, some more drugs and cheap beer and they'll be pacified in no time.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:18 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:

That's because you're not seeing the big picture.

Itchy wrote:
On the above comment I'm not talking about ancient history. I'm talking about the present.

Makes a nice change.

Today my comments will be nothing but ad hominems. Don't be so hominemophobic.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:06 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
lihp wrote:
Except it isn't.

IS are killing other muslims who don't tow their extremist view, regardless of what type of Islam, in Islamic countries too.

Oh really, so who were they targeting in Manchester? Other Muslims who didn't tow their extremist views? You';re getting their two battles mixed up. One is purely ideological and the other local goat shagger politics.

Their main aim is to convert or destroy those who wont follow their sky fairy. We're more of a target than those who do, we just happen to be further away from the bulk of the twats.

Nope, you're the one getting mixed up. It's ALL about their ideologies! IS/ISIS/Daesh want to convert or destroy anyone & everyone who won't follow their brand of sky fairy

I suggest you read further than the Daily Mail, because their kill count in other Muslim countries far outweighs anything they've done in Europe by quite some way!

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nope, you're getting tribal battles and radical religious ideology battles confused.

Nope, I'm really not, Daesh aren't a 'tribe' they're an ideology

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

You've hinted at his real name and where he works. We all know the left uses real identities linked to opinions and viewpoints they don't like to get people fired from their places of employment, it's their most common enforcement tactic to make sure everyone is behind their message of "peace and love that trumps hate" or is too scared to say anything that doesn't comply with the narrative lest they lose their livelihood.

So stop being such a disingenuous cunt. If you disagree with what he says then argue the points he makes and rip them down if needed. Dangling veiled "I know who you are IRL" at people, while hiding behind a pseudonym yourself AND claiming you're not implying any form of threat by doing so is fucking pure hypocrisy at it's best.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you there but this is a bit of a special case. mpd has the sandiest fanny in the world and a whole lot of vitriolic rage to go with it, and he's not shy of dishing it out. I don't think the fire is being stoked so much by the holding of different beliefs as much as it's the venom and pedantic nit-picking posting style mpd adopts whenever he's confronted with a different opinion. Throwing you thick twats and f'ing foreigners and lazy student jibes around for sport is usually going to engender a pretty negative response from those you're throwing jibes at.

Rogerborg holds similar beliefs it seems, but doesn't get himself tied up in endless shit-chucking battles as a result.

Either way, he's seemingly got form for similar behaviour on other forums that ended badly for him (well, being banned from a forum, oh dear!) so I'm not feeling a great deal of sympathy TBH; besides as he's already pointed out himself it's not like anything bad is going to come of it. Wotevs.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
ThoughtControl wrote:

You've hinted at his real name and where he works. We all know the left uses real identities linked to opinions and viewpoints they don't like to get people fired from their places of employment, it's their most common enforcement tactic to make sure everyone is behind their message of "peace and love that trumps hate" or is too scared to say anything that doesn't comply with the narrative lest they lose their livelihood.

So stop being such a disingenuous cunt. If you disagree with what he says then argue the points he makes and rip them down if needed. Dangling veiled "I know who you are IRL" at people, while hiding behind a pseudonym yourself AND claiming you're not implying any form of threat by doing so is fucking pure hypocrisy at it's best.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you there but this is a bit of a special case. mpd has the sandiest fanny in the world and a whole lot of vitriolic rage to go with it, and he's not shy of dishing it out. I don't think the fire is being stoked so much by the holding of different beliefs as much as it's the venom and pedantic nit-picking posting style mpd adopts whenever he's confronted with a different opinion. Throwing you thick twats and f'ing foreigners and lazy student jibes around for sport is usually going to engender a pretty negative response from those you're throwing jibes at.

Rogerborg holds similar beliefs it seems, but doesn't get himself tied up in endless shit-chucking battles as a result.

Either way, he's seemingly got form for similar behaviour on other forums that ended badly for him (well, being banned from a forum, oh dear!) so I'm not feeling a great deal of sympathy TBH; besides as he's already pointed out himself it's not like anything bad is going to come of it. Wotevs.

The righties seem to be catching the butthurt from the lefties. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't understand how NoThoughtControl can interpret it as a threat? Has it stopped him being a Grade A plum? No.

Either he's too stupid to interpret it as a threat, despite the protestations, or he doesn't see it as a threat in the slightest, and is bawwwing wholesale for sympathy.

Either way, if I thought someone who had access to my identity was a nut job, I'd be piping down to try and avoid inflaming the situation.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

When mpd72 starts throwing cuntish comments my way I just stop replying eventually, or loosely agree with something to shut him up.

It's pretty easy to get out of internet arguments. Nihilism helps Very Happy

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So that makes it OK to threaten people online by stalking them to find out personal details and post them online as some kind of weapon to try to win a political debate?

I don't think you understand the term 'stalking'. EVERYTHING has been put on the interwebs by YOURSELF. Nobody needed to go out of the way to find your details. Just banging your username in Google will give it all up.

Quote:
Really? It's an Internet forum for people with different political views, not a personal bullying game for Internet "hard men".

And yet you bang the insults about to folk like Val on a regular basis. I'd say that would be bullying, TBH. Or does that not fit because it's you doing it?

Quote:
We all have different morals. I wouldn't stoop so low as I'm not that sad or immature.

Who's been telling you lies? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:09 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
When mpd72 starts throwing cuntish comments my way I just stop replying eventually, or loosely agree with something to shut him up.

It's pretty easy to get out of internet arguments. Nihilism helps Very Happy

Just end your posts to him with the word 'Donk'.

It really adds some spice to the situation. Thumbs Up

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 30 May 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So that makes it OK to threaten people online by stalking them to find out personal details and post them online as some kind of weapon to try to win a political debate?

That's not what I've said at all is it; I haven't offered up an opinion in that respect.

At any rate I don't believe it's any attempt to win a political debate - I believe it's more a personal battle between you and the people online you seem so keen to throw insults at, suddenly they have a bit of upper hand and you really don't like it.

mpd72 wrote:
Really? It's an Internet forum for people with different political views, not a personal bullying game for Internet "hard men".

We all have different morals. I wouldn't stoop so low as I'm not that sad or immature.

Whilst playing the internet hard man, throwing around immature insults.......

Take a step back and just look at it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 329 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18