Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
43%
 43%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
56%
 56%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 46

Author Message

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:59 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual Reply with quote

I tend to think shooting people is a bad thing but I know other people have different opinions.
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:21 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue here is intentions.

In that you have to ask questions.

Why are the Israelis firing sniper rounds into crowds anyway? If their border is so well guarded and defensible, then why is there a need to shoot? What damns them is last month the IDF boasted that they know where every bullet lands they are that efficient.

So sure there may well be bad people on both sides but when somebody looks down the scope of a sniper rifle aims at the back of a child and kills them. Then there is some VERY wrong with the society that allows this.



In fact a similar incident happened in the UK on 30 January 1972. Where the soldiers claimed there were terrorists in the crowd. With BOMBS.

The UK government immediately rushed to cover it up and exonerate the soldiers.

40 years later the accounts of the soldiers were found to be inconsistent and fictitious.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mpd72
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:21 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donít know the full facts, but the difference between 10,000 plus protestors and up to 10,000 combatants, could well have been determined by what point the Israelis opened fire.

Were they not storming the border at the time?
____________________
TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG.


Last edited by mpd72 on 11:45 - 16 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:32 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
The issue here is intentions.

In that you have to ask questions.

Why are the Israelis firing sniper rounds into crowds anyway? If their border is so well guarded and defensible, then why is there a need to shoot? What damns them is last month the IDF boasted that they know where every bullet lands they are that efficient.

So sure there may well be bad people on both sides but when somebody looks down the scope of a sniper rifle aims at the back of a child and kills them. Then there is some VERY wrong with the society that allows this.

We get a very one-sided view of the conflict. There are Israeli families slaughtered by Palestinians who sneak across the border (even babies killed) so they have every right to protect their civilians.

I also don't subscribe to the logic that if a Palestinian throws rocks at a solider they shouldn't open fire... rocks can do damage too, and the best way of avoiding getting f**ked up by someone stronger than you is not to start a fight with them in the first place.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The issue here is intentions.

In that you have to ask questions.

Why are the Israelis firing sniper rounds into crowds anyway? If their border is so well guarded and defensible, then why is there a need to shoot? What damns them is last month the IDF boasted that they know where every bullet lands they are that efficient.

So sure there may well be bad people on both sides but when somebody looks down the scope of a sniper rifle aims at the back of a child and kills them. Then there is some VERY wrong with the society that allows this.

We get a very one-sided view of the conflict. There are Israeli families slaughtered by Palestinians who sneak across the border (even babies killed) so they have every right to protect their civilians.

I also don't subscribe to the logic that if a Palestinian throws rocks at a solider they shouldn't open fire... rocks can do damage too, and the best way of avoiding getting f**ked up by someone stronger than you is not to start a fight with them in the first place.


And with that, the genocide started.

Didn't want to invoke Godwin's law, just yet.
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:44 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
We get a very one-sided view of the conflict. There are Israeli families slaughtered by Palestinians who sneak across the border (even babies killed) so they have every right to protect their civilians.


How is shooting a child in the back protecting civilians?

If anything it is the Vietnam effect. Killing one innocent infuriates 100 more to join the cause of the other side.

M.C wrote:
start a fight with them in the first place.


So what are they supposed to ? Roll over and die? Diplomacy hasn't worked 5 or so years ago there was an agreement to stop building settlements 2500 have been built since that agreement.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel are cunts to the Palestinian lot and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head deep in the sand.

Anecdote from a bloke I used to work with:

14 years old, he and his family walked from Palestine to Egypt on the search for a better life, knowing they'd never be allowed back home because Israeli border force won't let them back in (an already absurd situation - "Sorry guys, you walked out of here, we know your home is here but we won't let you back in. If you were an American Jew, that would be different, but sadly you're one of the untermensch so you're staying out.").

18 years old gains asylum in Germany. A bit later shifts to the UK. Becomes CISCO engineer with 100% pass on exams (so, not one of your so-called economic migrant freebie grabbing types).

Later he learned of two stories from relatives still in Palestine:

1. Casually inside the house, doing normal human things, then suddenly a bullet smashes into the back wall of the room. Israeli sniper was doing target practice on windows in the neighbourhood.

2. Israeli solder murders a local civilian. Huge uproar in the community. Israeli general goes to meet the angry mob, tells them, "Please forgive me, my soldier was having a bad day, his wife left him so he was angry and needed to vent his rage, sorry! Bye!"

This old workmate of mine was about 40 when I knew him. At that time, he made plans to pay a visit to Palestine after about 25 years away. It was a huge thing for him. At the last minute he had to cancel it all, after being advised by relatives still in Palestine who said he would very likely not be allowed to leave if he entered the country, meaning his long settled life in Europe would be lost (but hey if you're a Jewish American you can come and go as you please!).

Laughing And people still think it's all just big strong old Israel beating down yappy terrorist Hamas. There's far more to it than that, blatant apartheid for decades!

And this doesn't even go into the settlements, the favoring of Jews over Arabs, the wall, the trade barriers... the list of injustice is almost endless. If it were any other part of the world, the good and bad would be obvious, but because Israel is pretty much the America of the middle-east, with a big military, and people seem to enjoy abandoning common sense and deferring to even the slightest whiff of power, the country is given a free pass in another classic case of misplaced moral worth - "Well those folk are most like us so they're obviously the better of the two."

Here's a fun video: https://www.facebook.com/exposeisraelis/videos/998881463593518/?hc_ref=ARRdb_ewrRd5smemgFD6NG5sNLi_bwPwc39dm3xlhHWse0hBEXEsv9Fg3s49FObd4cg


Last edited by Lord Percy on 22:01 - 15 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:58 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Hamas.



Fun fact though. The Palestinians elected Hamas into government.

The US, Canada the EU and Israel thought they voted the wrong way.
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:03 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never understand how a community which suffered the Holocaust can treat another community as sub-human. It was such a significant event in the Jewish story yet they learned nothing from it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:05 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
How is shooting a child in the back protecting civilians?

If anything it is the Vietnam effect. Killing one innocent infuriates 100 more to join the cause of the other side.

How is murdering an Israeli baby furthering your claim on land you lost from getting involved in a war and losing? You seem to be suggesting Palestinian lives are worth more Thinking

Itchy wrote:
So what are they supposed to ? Roll over and die?

Isn't that what they're doing by 'protesting' at the border? Eh?

Lord Percy wrote:
Israel are cunts to the Palestinian lot and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head deep in the sand.

Both sides are utter c**ts to each other, or are suicide bombings a reasonable political protest?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:05 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
Hamas.



Fun fact though. The Palestinians elected Hamas into government.

The US, Canada the EU and Israel thought they voted the wrong way.


Well that only helps with making sense of things. Anyone disliked by our establishment is conveniently (and arbitrarily) labelled a rogue or a terrorist.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

J4mes
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:07 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:


How is shooting a child in the back protecting civilians?

.


won't be throwing any more rocks Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:


Lord Percy wrote:
Israel are cunts to the Palestinian lot and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head deep in the sand.

Both sides are utter c**ts to each other, or are suicide bombings a reasonable political protest?


A whole lot more reasonable than systematic violent oppression.

How would you feel if one day you and all your mates weren't allowed back into your homes, then you had to watch through a fence as random outsiders were allowed to happily occupy your old neighbourhood? I'm pretty sure you'd see them all as enemies too.

This in particular is quite notable:

M.C wrote:
Both sides are utter c**ts to each other


because it's very wrong. It's the easy, go-to response for people who want to absolve themselves of accusations of bias by making hollow responses that stick to the middle ground. The fact that the situation is so well documented is evidence enough for how imbalanced things really are.


Last edited by Lord Percy on 22:18 - 15 May 2018; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:11 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
How is murdering an Israeli baby furthering your claim on land you lost from getting involved in a war and losing?


How is murdering a Palestinian baby furthering your claim on land you're occupying?

M.C wrote:
You seem to be suggesting Palestinian lives are worth more Thinking


Look at the disproportionate casualties of Israelis vs Palestinians.

A whole lot more die on one side.

You seem to be suggesting that Israeli lives are worth more Thinking

M.C wrote:
Isn't that what they're doing by 'protesting' at the border? Eh?


So fight and they're evil, don't fight and they are evil? Where exactly is the incentive not to fight when you're going to be labelled the enemy anyway?


M.C wrote:
Both sides are utter c**ts to each other, or are suicide bombings a reasonable political protest?


Is shooting babies a reasonable political protest?
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Re: Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than u Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
I tend to think shooting people is a bad thing but I know other people have different opinions.


Those sling shots have been used for thousands of years and for a good reason. They kill and can be very accurate.

Issues in this area of the world have been going on for thousands of years together with the slave trade. Little Gammon Englishman will never sort it out as they don't want it sorting. There will never be any winners.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
Thank you doesn't seem to be enough, but Thank you to all, each and everyone of you.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:17 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
How would you feel if one day you and all your mates weren't allowed back into your homes, then you had to watch through a fence as random outsiders were allowed to happily occupy your old neighbourhood? I'm pretty sure you'd see them all as enemies too.

Is this after we went to war with that country and lost?

Itchy wrote:
Saying the same thing back.

Try harder.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer



Joined: 07 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:21 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Try harder.


So shooting Palestinian babies = GOOD!

Shooting Israeli babies = EVIL!

Am I right?
____________________
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:23 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
How would you feel if one day you and all your mates weren't allowed back into your homes, then you had to watch through a fence as random outsiders were allowed to happily occupy your old neighbourhood? I'm pretty sure you'd see them all as enemies too.

Is this after we went to war with that country and lost?


Laughing Are you trying to turn this into a "Who did it first" argument?

The history is pretty clear on this one. The first intifada was not the start point for all this. It was the final straw after years of prior oppression.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:26 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
M.C wrote:
Try harder.


So shooting Palestinian babies = GOOD!

Shooting Israeli babies = EVIL!

Am I right?

Try even harder.

Lord Percy wrote:
The history is pretty clear on this one.

Yes, yes it is. However we love an underdog in this country don't we Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper



Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:28 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
How would you feel if one day you and all your mates weren't allowed back into your homes, then you had to watch through a fence as random outsiders were allowed to happily occupy your old neighbourhood? I'm pretty sure you'd see them all as enemies too.

Is this after we went to war with that country and lost?

Itchy wrote:
Saying the same thing back.

Try harder.


Which war would that be then?
____________________
I tell you what, mathematically, I'm having it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Which war would that be then?

Are you kidding?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper



Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Falco wrote:
Which war would that be then?

Are you kidding?


No, I have no idea which of the various conflicts between Palestine and Israel you are miscategorising as a war.
____________________
I tell you what, mathematically, I'm having it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-.
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:39 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing f**k me the delusion's strong when it comes to the poor little Palestinians. Were they the original Dindus?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Laughing f**k me the delusion's strong when it comes to the poor little Palestinians. Were they the original Dindus?


Confused

The delusion is backed by a whole raft of evidence.

Those who decide the 'poor little Palestinians' are as bad as the rest, have clearly not tried very hard at all to learn more about the subject.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Falco
Traffic Copper



Joined: 27 Nov 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:12 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking When it comes to "Dindu" behaviour it wasn't the Palestinians that ejected the people from their own houses and claimed the land as their own backed by the threat of violence.

Israel had (and still has) a lot of sympathy, having been established in an incredibly hostile environment in the ME, but they unfailingly piss it all away being vindictive shit-heads to everyone they have any power over.
____________________
I tell you what, mathematically, I'm having it
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 100 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 2.83 Sec - Server Load: 1.31 - MySQL Queries: 19 - CDN Objects: 54 - Page Size: 152.82 Kb