Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Abusive Dulwich Paragon member

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:54 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Re: Abusive Dulwich Paragon member Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
No you're definately trying to bash me. I only entered the cycle lane to avoid a cyclist that ignored a give way (a fact that you're blindly ignoring) therefore the cyclist is in the wrong and I have a defence against the offence of crossing the solid white line.

I don't believe given the position of those cars you would have stayed out the cycle lane, but whatever, this is more about you getting sandy over an altercation most people would have brushed off.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:46 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brake lights on in those cars. So traffic should have been slow moving anyway.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:18 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Yep it wasn't moving.

M.C wrote:
I don't believe given the position of those cars you would have stayed out the cycle lane,

Seriously? No really SERIOUSLY???

Are you seriously that bad a rider that you couldn't filter in that space?

The front wheel of the bicycle is level on the front with the white line and yet clear of the sides of the cars. Likely to be a 700c wheel size so 24.5inch diameter not including the tyre so lets be generous to you and call it 25.5inch. If you can't filter with over 25.5inch of space to one side then you really should take some more lessons.

Don't judge me by your example as it would appear it is the lowest.

M.C wrote:
but whatever, this is more about you getting sandy over an altercation most people would have brushed off.

Not got at all 'sandy' as you put it. Getting very amused by the lack of road law knowledge, failure to understand how a 'T' junction works and your inability to filter in less than a car width though.

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top

PostPosted: 22:02 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lot and and Brixton cycles seem to attract tossers.

I got shouted at by an irate Dulwich jersey wearing rider on the south circular near Dulwich college for overlapping the wheel. Didnt seem to matter he had decided to slow down suddenly. I was on my push bike at this point.

Should have just ploughed into her! Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if it's just me, but in stationary/very slow moving traffic, you always filter with eyes up your arse, and expect idiots to jump out in front of you.

Case in point today, on way home in the car, turning left to turn into my estate, some fucking spanner of a child ran straight out into the road, without looking to see if there was any traffic coming.

Luckily I'd seen him running down the street, and half expected something stupid. So all avoided in the end.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:38 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Seriously? No really SERIOUSLY???

Are you seriously that bad a rider that you couldn't filter in that space?

The front wheel of the bicycle is level on the front with the white line and yet clear of the sides of the cars. Likely to be a 700c wheel size so 24.5inch diameter not including the tyre so lets be generous to you and call it 25.5inch. If you can't filter with over 25.5inch of space to one side then you really should take some more lessons.

Don't judge me by your example as it would appear it is the lowest.

Is that on the deauville? We have your version of events, you could have been riding down the cycle lane, rev bombed her then got shouted at. Given your history of incidents and excepting zero responsibility I'm willing to bet there's more to this... not that I care.

Quote:
Not got at all 'sandy' as you put it. Getting very amused by the lack of road law knowledge, failure to understand how a 'T' junction works and your inability to filter in less than a car width though.

You may have noticed this section's about cycling, not people bawwing about a mean woman shouting at them. Try auntie BCF or better still mumsnet.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:06 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Is that on the deauville? We have your version of events, you could have been riding down the cycle lane, rev bombed her then got shouted at. Given your history of incidents and excepting zero responsibility I'm willing to bet there's more to this... not that I care.

Oh now you have to expand on this. Casting aspersions on my good character without explanation, now that is ill-mannered.

M.C wrote:
You may have noticed this section's about cycling, not people bawwing about a mean woman shouting at them. Try auntie BCF or better still mumsnet.

So discussing bad cycling isn't allowed here in the cycling section then?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:15 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
M.C wrote:

Oh now you have to expand on this. Casting aspersions on my good character without explanation, now that is ill-mannered.

M.C wrote:

So discussing bad cycling isn't allowed here in the cycling section then?

Good character? Eh? You obviously don't remember your own life. So was it the deauville? You can baww about cyclists but if you hadn't noticed this section's mainly filled of people who like cycling. Do you cycle?

defblade
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:58 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again wrote:

Yep it wasn't moving.

sickpup wrote:

Only still traffic needs to keep clear, moving traffic has right of way.

Make your mind up, dude...

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 08:02 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Yep it wasn't moving.

sickpup wrote:
Only still traffic needs to keep clear, moving traffic has right of way.

Defblade wrote:
Make your mind up, dude...

I was still moving, I had right of way. Do you have a driving license?

M.C wrote:
Good character? Eh? You obviously don't remember your own life. So was it the deauville?

I remember my life extremely well whereas I know you have virtually no knowledge of it so what are you suggesting?.

I think you may be confusing me with someone else.

Yes it was my Deauville which is extremely wide and yet I could drive it down that road without crossing the line, well until little miss toxie pulled out.

M.C wrote:
You can baww about cyclists but if you hadn't noticed this section's mainly filled of people who like cycling. Do you cycle?

See this is where it gets really odd. Above you make veiled comments about my life pretending that you know me and about my life and yet you haven't realised even though I've posted in the 'what bike you got then thread' that I cycle. In fact in that thread I post my NINE bikes.

Here's the link for you.

I started out working years ago in the cycle industry having worked for various bike shops in London as well as a manufacturer and the importer of Shimano in the UK even going so far as to build bikes for the worldwide head of Shimano. I just didn't stay much like many others as the pay is too low.

So yes, I do cycle.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:

I remember my life extremely well whereas I know you have virtually no knowledge of it so what are you suggesting?.

Pretty sure it's you who has the never in the wrong attitude, generally and in regards to incidents you've posted about. Hence why I wouldn't take your account at face value... sorry.

sickpup wrote:
Yes it was my Deauville which is extremely wide and yet I could drive it down that road without crossing the line, well until little miss toxie pulled out.

So wider than your example? Eh?

sickpup wrote:
See this is where it gets really odd. Above you make veiled comments about my life pretending that you know me and about my life and yet you haven't realised even though I've posted in the 'what bike you got then thread' that I cycle. In fact in that thread I post my NINE bikes.

Here's the link for you.

I started out working years ago in the cycle industry having worked for various bike shops in London as well as a manufacturer and the importer of Shimano in the UK even going so far as to build bikes for the worldwide head of Shimano. I just didn't stay much like many others as the pay is too low.

So yes, I do cycle.

I'll update my notes. I'm surprised you (seemingly) have little err... sympathy for cyclists. You get c**ts just like with all road users, but in terms of other road users giving way etc., it's probably worst when you're cycling.

Still don't understand why in a city full of conflict, this incident upset you.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:22 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Pretty sure it's you who has the never in the wrong attitude, generally and in regards to incidents you've posted about. Hence why I wouldn't take your account at face value... sorry.

Thanks for the apology, still want to know what these incidences that you have repeated are?

M.C wrote:
So wider than your example? Eh?

Why are you stiill trying to catch me out? My bike is 3 foot wide and I was still legal as the wheels didn't cross the white line until she pulled out ignoring a give way line.

M.C wrote:
I'll update my notes. I'm surprised you (seemingly) have little err... sympathy for cyclists. You get c**ts just like with all road users, but in terms of other road users giving way etc., it's probably worst when you're cycling.

Why exactly should I have sympathy for someone who ignores give way lines risking there own lives (350KG+ of bike and rider would really hurt) and then picks an argument screaming at someone who is over twice (not an exageration either) their size and weight?

M.C wrote:
Still don't understand why in a city full of conflict, this incident upset you.

It didn't upset me. You can tell it didn't upset me by the original post where I said...

sickpup wrote:
I made some memes because I was bored

Further you can tell I wasn't upset as I didn't lift her up on her bike and deposit her at the side of the tunnel.

What has truly amazed me in this thread are the people defending little miss toxic. Regardless that she failed to give way people think she is in the right because she was riding a bicycle so I have been attacked in a most personal manner.

As to your use of the word self-righteous, first we need the dictionary from google

google dictionary said wrote:
having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

In the case of this thread this doesn't apply to me but it does apply to you and Defblade. Defblade doesn't know anything about road law so I am at fault (for not running her over it seems) and you are so utterly convinvced that I must be in the wrong, even after Reuben states...

Irezumi aka Reuben wrote:

that you still attack my character even when making an apology.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:11 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:

Thanks for the apology, still want to know what these incidences that you have repeated are?

So you don't remember what ones you've posted about on here? The ones I recall are the bus on Euston Road, the bus lane/petrol station on City Road, and the crash on Farringdon.

Quote:
Why are you stiill trying to catch me out? My bike is 3 foot wide and I was still legal as the wheels didn't cross the white line until she pulled out ignoring a give way line.

Again it was your example.

Quote:

What has truly amazed me in this thread are the people defending little miss toxic. Regardless that she failed to give way people think she is in the right because she was riding a bicycle so I have been attacked in a most personal manner.

Well I see it as two people wanting the same road space coming into conflict (happens everyday). Had the road been clear she might have behaved differently, again we don't really know what happened...

Quote:
In the case of this thread this doesn't apply to me but it does apply to you and Defblade. Defblade doesn't know anything about road law so I am at fault (for not running her over it seems) and you are so utterly convinvced that I must be in the wrong, even after Reuben states...

Irezumi aka Reuben wrote:

that you still attack my character even when making an apology.

What apology? Very Happy I said I don't fully trust your account, I thought half the fun of BCF was dissecting other people's incidents Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
What apology?

This one...

M.C wrote:
Hence why I wouldn't take your account at face value... sorry.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:13 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There might have been a hint of sarcasm there Shifty

Dimerz
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 21:29 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't read the 'confaffling' going on up top, simple conclusion. You shouldn't have been in the cycling lane.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimerz wrote:
Didn't read the 'confaffling' going on up top, simple conclusion. You shouldn't have been in the cycling lane.

Apparently you didn't read any of it. I wasn't in the cycle lane until I had to avoid the cyclist who ignored a give way. Which part of this confuses you?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 290 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2