Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Murder charges after motorbike collision

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 01 Jun 2017    Post subject: Murder charges after motorbike collision Reply with quote

Quote:
Detectives investigating a crash in which a motorcyclist died have charged two men with his murder.

Stuart Hutchings, 22, from Southfields, Northampton, suffered serious head injuries in a collision in the Kingsthorpe area 10 days ago.
He was taken to University Hospital, Coventry but died of his injuries on Wednesday.

Craig Turner, 25, and David Barnes, 28, both from Daventry, will appear at Northampton Crown Court on 30 May.

The collision happened in Eastern Avenue North, close to the junction with Eastern Close in Kingsthorpe, at about 20:30 BST on 18 May.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:56 - 01 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that is what will be the result of the first vigilante who mows down a thieving chav on his moped.

A murder charge

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 01 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
And that is what will be the result of the first vigilante who mows down a thieving chav on his moped.

A murder charge

You might not be far off on this one:

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/breaking-news-22-year-old-man-from-northampton-dies-after-motorbike-crash-1-7978186

Quote:
white motorcross bike

Stereotyping fo realz YO.

Oh and guess what:
https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/dangerous-driver-who-sped-at-110mph-on-a45-in-northampton-jailed-for-15-months-1-7009197

Hurrah for justice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:11 - 01 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southfields, another shithole.

I grew up there
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 06:47 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting but OT. News / General Chat, yo, let's stir it up.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:09 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

From reading what you can from the articles, it seems that he wasn't little Mr Innocent.
So that begs the question, if they did deliberately run into him,why?

Had there been some history between them in the past?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:21 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I expect there's a lot of history there.

Murder charge or medals? Rather sounds like the latter.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:31 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Yes, I expect there's a lot of history there.

Murder charge or medals? Rather sounds like the latter.

Can't find anything on the two lads - TBH I'm guessing road rage on that after Chavvy McBanned chopped them up in their new fiesta whilst riding lidless on a stolen crosser.

Original charge was GBH until he died; not sure why that wouldn't have been attempted murder, but I'm sure no mistakes were made.

Much sorrow, so fli hi.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Minty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:14 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Quote:
However, Hutchings accelerated sharply in an eastbound direction in an attempt to get away from the police. Rachel Law, prosecuting, said the car was clocked travelling at a speed of 110mph and travelled at 90mph up a slip road off the A45 at Crow Lane.

Ms Law said: “Both lanes of traffic coming up to the roundabout were full of stationary traffic so he drove up the kerb and onto the grass verge. “He then travelled on the wrong side of the road and forced cars to brake hard and swerve to avoid a collision.” The court heard that Hutchings continued to travel at speeds of 60mph along the single carriageway road Ravens Way.

The BMW eventually came to a halt after he hit the kerb and the car ended up in some undergrowth. Hutchings, who pleaded guilty to dangerous driving, was arrested at the scene and was found to have no driving licence or insurance.

Not quite the "jailed for speeding" that your link alludes to.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:34 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1000139510130380
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:36 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already bred, ace.

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minty wrote:
arry wrote:

Quote:
However, Hutchings accelerated sharply in an eastbound direction in an attempt to get away from the police. Rachel Law, prosecuting, said the car was clocked travelling at a speed of 110mph and travelled at 90mph up a slip road off the A45 at Crow Lane.

Ms Law said: “Both lanes of traffic coming up to the roundabout were full of stationary traffic so he drove up the kerb and onto the grass verge. “He then travelled on the wrong side of the road and forced cars to brake hard and swerve to avoid a collision.” The court heard that Hutchings continued to travel at speeds of 60mph along the single carriageway road Ravens Way.

The BMW eventually came to a halt after he hit the kerb and the car ended up in some undergrowth. Hutchings, who pleaded guilty to dangerous driving, was arrested at the scene and was found to have no driving licence or insurance.

Not quite the "jailed for speeding" that your link alludes to.

It doesn't say 'jailed for speeding' anywhere to be fair. It says that he was jailed for dangerous driving, and that he was speeding.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:41 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Already bred, ace.

It's Southfields. You become a grandmother at 26.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:13 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well reading the articles and this thread, it`s a case of goodbye to bad rubbish Thumbs Up
Much gratitude Mr Darwin, you were right Thumbs Up = stupid get killed off Thumbs Up

Medals it is then.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 02 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a facebook page where we can leave our

condolences Cool

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:24 - 03 Jun 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Much sorrow, so fli hi.

Wiv the angles now.

The999Kid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:14 - 09 Jun 2017    Post subject: Re: Murder charges after motorbike collision Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Quote:
Detectives investigating a crash in which a motorcyclist died have charged two men with his murder.

Stuart Hutchings, 22, from Southfields, Northampton, suffered serious head injuries in a collision in the Kingsthorpe area 10 days ago.
He was taken to University Hospital, Coventry but died of his injuries on Wednesday.

Craig Turner, 25, and David Barnes, 28, both from Daventry, will appear at Northampton Crown Court on 30 May.

The collision happened in Eastern Avenue North, close to the junction with Eastern Close in Kingsthorpe, at about 20:30 BST on 18 May.

premeditated collision with a motorcyclist?

inb4 causing death by dangerous driving...
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 322 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1