Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

80's 2T For Sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:42 - 01 Jul 2017    Post subject: 80's 2T For Sale Reply with quote

No longer for sale!

A friend of mine is selling his Suzuki X7.

The bike was restored around 10 years ago by the owner, my friend.
It was used for a while after the restoration then taken off the road, it has been sat in his daughters dining room for the best part of 10 years.
It is currently Sorned.

The bad news is that it's on a 'Q' plate, however my friend, the owner, has the relevant documents from the VJMC to get it re-registered on an age related plate.

It is not in standard colours, when I saw a photo of it the tank and plastics were a metallic green.

To the best of my knowledge it will be very easy to get it up and running and on the road, requiring minor fettling and a bit of TLC, obviously it's going to need an MOT.

The bike is located in the NW, still in his daughter's dining room.
Knowing the owner as I do, I'm sure he will have all the paperwork neatly filed away and ready to go.

Currently the bike is not advertised anywhere, so you lot are getting first dibs on it!

He's selling it because, he knows he'll never get round to using it.
He's done some research into prices and has told me what he's willing to accept and it's a lot less than the crazy money that 80's strokers are commanding.

I stand to gain nothing if the bike sells, I'm merely doing this as a favour for a good friend.

If you're, seriously, interested in a 1980's 2 stroke, PM me and I will put you in touch with the owner, via email.
If you're a tyre kicker expecting a test ride don't bother!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 272 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1