|
|
| Author |
Message |
| J4mes |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J4mes World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Mar 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:35 - 10 May 2017 Post subject: Online Maths Courses |
 |
|
Has anyone ever used any online maths courses in order to prepare for some degree studying?
It's been a long time since I've used any engineering maths so I need to brush up, or even really go back to basics.
Free is great, but I wouldn't mind paying a fee if there is a serious benefit.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| nowhere.elysium |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 nowhere.elysium The Pork Lord

Joined: 02 Mar 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:32 - 11 May 2017 Post subject: Re: Online Maths Courses |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J4mes |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J4mes World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Mar 2011 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Lord Percy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Lord Percy World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Aug 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ilfenesh Hadera |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ilfenesh Hadera L Plate Warrior
Joined: 08 Jun 2017 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 18:40 - 02 Jul 2017 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oh engineering maths - I am 3rd year EE, and can attest that that the maths can get pretty hairy at this stage (Calc 3 and differential equations).
I can recommend a few more - patrickJMT really helped me out. For good math help and practice, I used StudyPug since my GCSE days, all the way to my lapalace transform lesson in my diff eqn course this semester, I use them for learning and practice.
Then for basics (like advanced engineering basics, lol), I refer to purplemath, it's all reading, but pretty nice and clear!
good luck! what type of engineering? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 9 years, 97 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|