eurobiketrans

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration
View previous topic : View next topic  

rubyhorse2
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 14:04 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: eurobiketrans Reply with quote

has anyone used https://www.eurobiketrans.co.uk/

i've done the train from paris to nice but this might work out as a better option.

Thinking either italy or norway

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their website refuses to reveal the cost. Rolling Eyes
Which must be the first thing anyone looking wants to know
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

spnorm
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:48 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're based in Bradford and organise the trips for Allan Jeffries BMW and Ducati Leeds. I know some people on UKGSer have used them and been very happy with the service. I chatted to Tony who runs the firm at a BMW launch at AJ's and he advised a cost of around £500 return Thumbs Up

You just need to take your bike to the DSV freight depot near Manchester and the bikes are transported in purpose built stillages on regular DSV truck routes to Porto, Pisa, Barcelona or Oslo

Oldie
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:51 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a guy who has used them twice and says that they are fantastic, and definitely at the cheaper end of the various transport firms. From memory, it was around £475 for return to Pisa, but don't hold me to that. It may be dearer now due to the weak pound.

I once actually called the guy to discuss options and he's an easy bloke to speak to, so give him a call and tell him what you want Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 244 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1