 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:35 - 04 Jul 2017 Post subject: Gel pad seat/insert do these help with discomfort? |
 |
|
Well do they?
Also does anybody know of a person who will modify seats to put in a gel insert? I thought about doing it myself briefly but decided not to.
Thanks ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 waffles World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Oct 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:02 - 04 Jul 2017 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes they do, I have a gel insert for my gixer seat. Without I get a numb arse in under an hour but with it I can be more comfortable for longer.
I got mine fitted when I sent off my rider and pillion seat to be recovered, a local guy runs Viking Motorcycles in Ash, Kent and he did a brilliant job
Link ____________________ Theory test - 19/8/09, CBT - 11/10/09, MOD 1 - 16/8/10, MOD 2 - 27/10/10
Past rides Yamaha XT125X, Triumph TT600, Honda XR250
Current rides Suzuki GSXR 600, Honda MSX125 |
|