Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Charlie's Army

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
You do realize you all are now on the Scouser's Vendetta list. St Charlie and his crew will be after you.

Only if they can cadge a lift to Bristol, or steal a car with enough juice already in it to get them here.
Won't start boarding up the windows just yet.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 16:22 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel you can blame the parents, I can't imagine what they must be going through and I don't expect them to act rationally at all. I imagine if a dodgy doctor offered a "Cure" for ££££££££££ you would grasp any hope with both hands.

The real cunts are the people around them encouraging it, what they need is friends and hard truths. Not knuckle draggers cheering you on.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
I don't feel you can blame the parents, I can't imagine what they must be going through and I don't expect them to act rationally at all.

I do. Parents go through similar situations all the time without badmouthing the hospital and doctors involved, who are the only reason their kid is still alive Rolling Eyes

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:53 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both my mums sisters lost a toddler, both boys. Shit like this was far more common back in the 70's. But there simply
wasn't the means to keep these kids in the Maris Piper zone for months on end. So I have two dead cousins I only met once
apparently when I was about 3 or 4 at a family Christmas at my nans, can't remember them though. The family only has a few
pics of them left. Not many were taken really, they weren't around long enough for that, but I do remember their
faces from photos in frames at my nans house. Whilst I'm certain it hit both my aunts hard, they both went on and tried
again and guess what? Both had new kids which also weren't 100% either. My cousin Anne died twice as a baby but
was brought back, but she was very, very sickly for years because of a badly formed heart. My cousin Margaret isn't
all the ticket and has big time learning difficulties. Although if Terry her older brother had lived he would have been a bit
simple too by all accounts but she will never be anything more than a cleaning lady and is also very sickly to this day,
chronic asthma, speech impediment, inch thick glasses, the list goes on.

Conclusion - Iffy genetics.

Last edited by grr666 on 23:39 - 02 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Tierbirdy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:45 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would anyone want a spudmong kid anyway? All these families banging on about how they want their kid... Maybe Im just a heartless bastard whos never had kids and not got the emotional connection to them, but if I had a kid who was born potato like this - Id consider myself lucky it's gone from spud to mash as now Im not up for a lifetime of special needs care & support, giving up your career and any free time ever to look after your prize turnip. No thanks.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:34 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I think Charlie and Alfie were originally healthy and deteriorated in the first year or so (CBA checking). Isaiah was starved of oxygen at birth. Babies are just annoying, as toddlers you start to see their personality. But yeah if I had a severely disabled child I'd probably leave them alone in the bathtub or something Shifty

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
chris-red wrote:
I don't feel you can blame the parents, I can't imagine what they must be going through and I don't expect them to act rationally at all.

I do. Parents go through similar situations all the time without badmouthing the hospital and doctors involved, who are the only reason their kid is still alive Rolling Eyes

I reckon the parents might have had respect for the medic's opinions if it weren't for their manipulative "supporters", including their own legal team(s).

Once stabilised by intensive care those kids probably don't look ill. It makes a difference.

Add the anti-vaxxers to the list of groups who have tried to use this case to support or advance their own agendas.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:21 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I reckon the parents might have had respect for the medic's opinions if it weren't for their manipulative "supporters", including their own legal team(s).

Once stabilised by intensive care those kids probably don't look ill. It makes a difference.

Add the anti-vaxxers to the list of groups who have tried to use this case to support or advance their own agendas.

None of this is dissuading me from thinking they were too stupid to breed Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:32 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it's stupids that are doing the most breeding, so the odds are pretty good that they are thickos.
I sometime wonder if this is because such people are straight up too dumb to amuse themselves any other way
other than by shagging like there's a war on. I'd compare them to animals except very few of those fornicate for
pleasure. I suspect with the absence of a welfare state, the same folk would discover contraception very, very quickly.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
None of this is dissuading me from thinking they were too stupid to breed Thinking

It's what the stupid do best. I could get all Borg-esque on that topic but apparently having a baby is a human right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:36 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Unfortunately, it's stupids that are doing the most breeding, so the odds are pretty good that they are thickos.
I sometime wonder if this is because such people are straight up too dumb to amuse themselves any other way other than by shagging like there's a war on..

It's a biological imperative. Have a kid; you're a success. Eh?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:34 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will never happen but if you are on benefits you should be banned from having children.

Overall the basic cost of raising a child in the UK from birth to the age of 21 has increased to by 63 per cent since 2003, when the survey was first carried out, to £229,251 at present. It has risen by just under £2,000 in the last year alone, almost twice the current rate of inflation

So tax payers pay that for each rug rat squeezed out by some female who wants a bit more money in her benefits cheque. Evil or Very Mad

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:12 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should put something in the water to make everyone infertile and make us apply for the antidote
if we want children. The application should take into account self reliance, criminal background and ethnicity (to keep
51% day from coming). Just think of the BILLIONS that would save, no more over subscribed schools, no more hospitals full
of foreign mothers popping them out like its a race and fucking up the demographic of the country, families of wrong 'uns
(like that blokes who got stabbed by a pensioners lot) would die out. There's a lot to be said for my plan which doesn't
involve large amounts of gas and rooms with no windows (Cough- Roger)

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I sometime wonder if this is because such people are straight up too dumb to amuse themselves any other way
other than by shagging like there's a war on. I'd compare them to animals except very few of those fornicate for
pleasure. I suspect with the absence of a welfare state, the same folk would discover contraception very, very quickly.

Doesn't seem to deter large families in Africa. I wonder how much of this Vicky Pollard breeding culture is all the celeb' look at my new baby bollocks you get on TV/ok magazine. Shit like this: https://www.itv.com/hub/ferne-mccann-first-time-mum/2a5349a0002

Who the f**k is she and why is being a single-mum an achievement? Eh?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:07 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Doesn't seem to deter large families in Africa.

Choosing instant gratification without thought for the consequences.

Must be something in the water.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I know your Google works but for an answer to your rhetorical question.
Ferne McCann is a no one. Made famous by a corrupt television industry that's supported by other Ferns McCann types.

I want to stop paying my tv licence now because the only way to get 'decent' tv is to PAY an even more corrupt system for it.

We are but mice in a massive wheel. Neutral

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Doesn't seem to deter large families in Africa. I wonder how much of this Vicky Pollard breeding culture is all the celeb' look at my new baby bollocks you get on TV/ok magazine. Shit like this: https://www.itv.com/hub/ferne-mccann-first-time-mum/2a5349a0002

Kids 'dad's enjoys throwing acid about.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
M.C wrote:

Kids 'dad's enjoys throwing acid about.

Poor her breeding with a scumbag...

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:09 - 16 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

£145k in legal bills for the hospital.

More details of Saint Tom stabbing someone now available too, guess he's shed his angle halo.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 01 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they've popped another one out.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 210 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8