Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rainbow flag.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:53 - 10 Jul 2017    Post subject: Re: Rainbow flag. Reply with quote

Fazer The Bastard wrote:
Is it just me that finds homosexual activity disgusting?

I'm sure your boyfriend is rethinking his choice too.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 10 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah your 30years too late for gay hate, but it's trans gender people and people changing from man-woman- man every few years that I find unacceptable or can't understand.

I also don't get how or why some people have male and female bits, and how anyone can have a sexual orientation of anything but straight or gay. Bisexual is weird too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:03 - 10 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think from the posts I used to see before I made FtB enemy that actually, he finds all sexual conduct disgusting.

Referencing Freud's psychosexual theory, FtB is obviously still stuck at the oral stage, usually seen in toddlers. He is obsessed with soup, sucking it through his naked gums like a baby before its teeth come in.

Occasionally there are signs that he is moving towards the anal stage (no, not that one) as referenced by his posts about shitting in laybys and his shitty arse shenanigans.

Don't worry though, this is all normal development (for pre-schoolers) he will, in time, move on to the later stages and reach adulthood eventually. I for one don't want to witness this hence the enemy. It isn't going to be pretty.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/freud-psychosexual.JPG

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:06 - 10 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your dads must be thrilled, that you've finally decided to leave their basement. Wink

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Referencing Freud's psychosexual theory, FtB is obviously still stuck at the oral stage, usually seen in toddlers. He is obsessed with soup, sucking it through his naked gums like a baby before its teeth come in.

Occasionally there are signs that he is moving towards the anal stage (no, not that one) as referenced by his posts about shitting in laybys and his shitty arse shenanigans.

Don't worry though, this is all normal development (for pre-schoolers) he will, in time, move on to the later stages and reach adulthood eventually. I for one don't want to witness this hence the enemy. It isn't going to be pretty.

https://www.simplypsychology.org/freud-psychosexual.JPG

What stage's wearing makeup?

https://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/15/13/82/47/10882_10.jpg
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 08:15 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be a troll, no-one could express this much suppressed homosexuality by accident.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:13 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any hole's a goal, sweetie.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:19 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should be talking about flags, i keep seeing this black flag with white squiggles all over it, so i Googled it and saw some videos.........

........ next thing you know i'm being held on terrorism charges

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Re: Rainbow flag. Reply with quote

Fazer The Bastard wrote:

Is it just me that finds homosexual activity disgusting?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
LGBTQIA

Doh! Brick Wall
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I noticed new letters being added to the LGBT tag the other night.
The politically overcorrect version is now LGBTQIA apparently.

It's only fair to cover everyone who suffers prejudice from society for aspects of themselves they can't change:

Lanky, Ginger, Bald, Tubby, Quadriplegic, Inbred, American
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:42 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTFY QFT ROFLMAO

angryjonny wrote:
Lebanon, Gayyyyy, BothSexLovings, Trans-n-ting, QuasiConfused, Idiotic, Autistic

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:59 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
The politically overcorrect version is now LGBTQIA apparently.

"Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Queer, Intersex, Asexual"

Shocked

That's more politically incorrect than it was before.

Stop oppressing the gender neutral hermaphrodites. It doesn't seem fair to exclude the two-spirit polygender other nonbinary neutrois people. What have the androgynous, the androgynes and the androgyne done to deserve being excluded? Gender questioning intersexual pangenders are people too and they deserve to be included. Rolling Eyes

Rumour has it that there are people who identify as a man and there are people who identify as a woman, why aren't they part of your political correctness?

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:17 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Re: Rainbow flag. Reply with quote

Nah they'll get sick of all the letters soon (or what order they should be in) and we'll all be able to reduce it back in general conversation to "LGB" as a kind of short-form, similar to saying g-pixing instead of the rather laborious google-pixing, know wot I mean 'Arry?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:27 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will upset the L's, G's, B's and T's no end with those fucking upstart Q's I's and A's going ahead and jumping on board
someone elses bandwagon. Personally I'm looking forward to the ensuing bitchfight when two minority groups end up fighting over
entitlement to use the same letter.

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:31 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

In sort of related news, a drag queen told me "I'd give you one" the other day.

I played along and gave a comedy over enthusiastic wink.

They replied "no, really, I'd give you one"

I didn't know how to react so scurried off sharpish. Still, I pulled a drag queen Laughing

I change our work Union Jack to the Pride flag (got a cool picture somewhere with London in the background as I'm changing it) as required, all good with me, we're all human in the end.

Edit: can't find the pictures from the roof, but here it is flapping in the wind:

https://cdn.bcf.44bytes.net/files/dbu7t1zxoaeij4y.jpg

Last edited by c_dug on 23:44 - 11 Jul 2017; edited 1 time in total

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:42 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the actual fuck is the "intersex" option?

I can't be having that. My landlord (with whose committees or consumer groups I sometimes get involved as a User/Resident) has engaged a firm called Interserve to do the repairs contract, and I can't be walking into a meeting and accidentally calling them Intersex by mistake.

Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:44 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
They replied "no, really, I'd give you one"

I didn't know how to react so scurried off sharpish. Still, I pulled a drag queen Laughing

"I'll meet you anywhere, come on, where do you want to meet?"

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:49 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
Still, I pulled a drag queen Laughing

I used to get propositioned by guys in my younger days, not so much now, no one wants to bum me Crying or Very sad

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
It will upset the L's, G's, B's and T's no end with those fucking upstart Q's I's and A's going ahead and jumping on board someone elses bandwagon. Personally I'm looking forward to the ensuing bitchfight when two minority groups end up fighting over
entitlement to use the same letter.

Laughing Diversity is making a laughing stock of the very people who claim to need it in order to define themselves.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:54 - 11 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
Still, I pulled a drag queen Laughing

I used to get propositioned by guys in my younger days, not so much now, no one wants to bum me Crying or Very sad

Red lipstick.
Works every time.
I still get propositioned, by both sexes.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3