Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My Bandit Streetfighter Project (YouTube series)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic : View next topic  
GoFastKinsey This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:48 - 18 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tut Tut Spam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GoFastKinsey
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 21:26 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracer1234 wrote:
Tut Tut Spam

How is this spam? This is a show and tell section?

MY video is of me showing and telling me doing my project.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not even so much as a hello, my name is is?

I mean, i prefer to be wined and wined before putting out, but saying hello how do you do, is a minimum surely?

Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:02 - 19 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like pretty blatant fishing for views and subs to me.
Multiple links to same YT vid in the first post. Plus One in your profile and of course a(nother) link present on all your later posts via your sig.
Presumably just in case we didn't get it the first few times...

The 'content' of your 1st post was in itself no more than a blatant redirect to you tube.

Here's how it looks to someone old enough to be your dad, ie yours truly...

Post #1 = Look at me and here's where you can find more me and stuff I do because I'm so awesome.

Post #2 = What do you mean everybody doesn't want to look at me? You must be mistaken, I'm awesome, I thought we covered that???

Welcome to BCF by the way. Thumbs Up

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a useful forum to plug for info, but the occupants tend to get arsey when you plug stuff. It's also huge and there are a lot of occupants to annoy. It would have been better to introduce yourself, post some pictures of the bike and then mention that you have documented the build on Youtube. The approach you have used is a but like harrassing someone in the street waving a clipboard about claiming you need a minute of someones time. Too direct.

I don't give a toss as you aren't selling anything but it does bug me that you are building a 'streetfighter' out of a Bandit. A Bandit isn't, and can never be, a streetfighter.

However, each to their own. It's your bike, call it what you will. My turbo is called Angus Mcbastard.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:26 - 28 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoFastKinsey wrote:
How is this spam?

It's spam because you're pimping your youtube channel and we don't take kindly to folk who pimp their youtube channels around here.

If there was something interesting in your video then nobody would mind. So come back when there's something interesting to show us and tell us about. Mr. Green
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 245 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1