Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Getting the snip?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:54 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had three and for other reasons Mrs T had a hysterical rectum.

I think that's what it was...anyhooo,

She says she wishes she'd had it done years ago. I have to agree.

Never up on blocks, no mood swings and I didn't feel a thing. Win ,win, win.

Worst thing about it was beans on toast for three nights running but it's a small price to pay Smile

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:07 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
Apparently in an early test run he accidently slipped out at the wrong moment and gave his mrs some pink-eye.

https://i.imgur.com/8QZiBNW.jpg

Bozzy
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:24 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TbirdX wrote:
We've had three and for other reasons Mrs T had a hysterical rectum.

I think that's what it was...anyhooo,

She says she wishes she'd had it done years ago. I have to agree.

Never up on blocks, no mood swings and I didn't feel a thing. Win ,win, win.

Worst thing about it was beans on toast for three nights running but it's a small price to pay Smile

It's certainly a good position to be in from your point of view, however I'm not sure I'd suggest she goes to that extent for contraception. If she decided to for the other reasons you listed I would support her all the way though.

Nope, it's definitely going to be the snip for me Sick

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Alpineandy wrote:
Apparently in an early test run he accidently slipped out at the wrong moment and gave his mrs some pink-eye.

https://i.imgur.com/8QZiBNW.jpg

I said that to him but he swears it was.
He did say that even if it hadn't been an accident, there's no way he'd expect to have got that much distance on it... Laughing

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piece of cake, I had to shave first but gay nurse wasn't happy with my job and shaved it again and gave it a little tug for luck before shooting my nads full of local anaesthetic, he then inserted two long needled through the scrotum sack trapping the tubes against the sides. I them had to walk from the prep room to the operating room, this is not easy with two long needles poking out of your now numb nuts and jabbing you in the thighs. once on the slab they got to work with the knife, this was ok as it was all frozen from the jabs but when I heard a clicking noise from the direction of my plums so I had a look and there was smoke rising from my ball bag. At this point I felt a bit light headed.
They sewed my back up and sat me up in bed and offered me a cup of tea ( I refused tea as I do not drink the filthy stuff) so I decided to get dressed but was not happy with the pool of blood I was sitting in and had to rest a while. They let me go home with a lot of tissue in my pants, I caught a bus but the anaesthetic wore off during the journey and walking through the city centre hurt but I got on a second bus and stayed on an extra stop and bought a bag of compost and a trellis and walked home laden with garden goods and still bleeding plums. Next day had a sicky as balls were huge and throbby but enjoyed a most excellent if slightly bloody bit of "me" time.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:47 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
Piece of cake, I had to shave first but gay nurse wasn't happy with my job and shaved it again and gave it a little tug for luck before shooting my nads full of local anaesthetic, he then inserted two long needled through the scrotum sack trapping the tubes against the sides. I them had to walk from the prep room to the operating room, this is not easy with two long needles poking out of your now numb nuts and jabbing you in the thighs. once on the slab they got to work with the knife, this was ok as it was all frozen from the jabs but when I heard a clicking noise from the direction of my plums so I had a look and there was smoke rising from my ball bag. At this point I felt a bit light headed.
They sewed my back up and sat me up in bed and offered me a cup of tea ( I refused tea as I do not drink the filthy stuff) so I decided to get dressed but was not happy with the pool of blood I was sitting in and had to rest a while. They let me go home with a lot of tissue in my pants, I caught a bus but the anaesthetic wore off during the journey and walking through the city centre hurt but I got on a second bus and stayed on an extra stop and bought a bag of compost and a trellis and walked home laden with garden goods and still bleeding plums. Next day had a sicky as balls were huge and throbby but enjoyed a most excellent if slightly bloody bit of "me" time.

Didn't your motorbike try to give you a vasectomy or am I thinking of someone else? Razz

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
bought a bag of compost and a trellis and walked home laden with garden goods

Was the gardening gear because you'd need a new hobby if they had to remove the:
Ariel Badger wrote:
still bleeding plums

? Shocked

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Didn't your motorbike try to give you a vasectomy or am I thinking of someone else? Razz

A crash in 73 almost took them off and a friend had them ripped out of the sack in a bike accident about 12 years ago.

Mark_UK
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 00:13 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had it done under a local anesthetic after my 3rd kid. My main worry before going in was that I might get an inappropriate woody as the beautiful lady nurse starts manhandling me. Not a chance of that. It nearly disappeared inside itself.

Signed a consent form for a student doctor to "observe". Went in, led down on the table/bed thing, and in walked an ancient male doctor with a full beard, and the student doctor, who looked more terrified than me. Dr Granddad does the left bollock, talking all the way through explaining what he was doing. To be honest, it wasn't painful at all. Dr Schoolboy looked like he was about to vom Very Happy

So anyway. Left bollock rendered useless, Granddad says to Schoolboy "OK, do you want to try?" Shocked I nearly fainted, but decided to MTFU and go with it. The guy has to learn somewhere, right. He dived in with shakey hands, dug around a bit, pulled a tube too hard and JESUS the pain. It was like being kicked in the nuts by a horse! I screamed, and Granddad took over, saying I had a low pain threshold. I felt like grabbing his scrotum and squeezing it to mush to test his pain threshold.

I was then doing the John Wayne walk for 3 or 4 days.

That question about does anything come out when you come, I wondered that too before hand, wondering if there'd be like a puff of air, or blood or something (string lol), but it's just normal.

It'll be reet. Get it done Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
M.C wrote:

A crash in 73 almost took them off and a friend had them ripped out of the sack in a bike accident about 12 years ago.

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/q5FB-Juu50Tlyj-IYUrRDxIeGzY/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/03/07/979/n/1922283/998940d1e32c047e_KFk3Syk/i/Here-what-happens-when-Don-Draper-loses-control.gif

Bozzy
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 07:09 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
M.C wrote:

Jesus wept. Ariel Badger your posts make me want to give up biking and shagging! Neutral

chrisdubya
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:29 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

All interesting stuff. Will they do it after just 1 kid, or do you have to have at least 2/an accident?

Also, there's some comic genius's on here Laughing

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:17 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:
All interesting stuff. Will they do it after just 1 kid, or do you have to have at least 2/an accident?

They'll have a serious talk with you if you want it done without having any kids, but they will do it if you insist (I'm told).
https://www.mariestopes.org.uk/

chrisdubya
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:23 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
chrisdubya wrote:

They'll have a serious talk with you if you want it done without having any kids, but they will do it if you insist (I'm told).
https://www.mariestopes.org.uk/

My wife and I have got one child and do not want another. Traumatic birth, depression, blah blah sob story, love my son to the ends of the earth but absolutely dont want another.

Had a scare recently so looking at maybe having the snip but at only 31 years old and only one child, I've heard they may not allow it

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:26 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:

Also, there's some comic genius's on here Laughing

My dad had his after one accident wonderful child but he was in his 40s. Apparently they don't give them to younger people because they come back wanting them reversed Mad

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:
My wife ....
Had a scare recently so looking at maybe having the snip but at only 31 years old and only one child, I've heard they may not allow it

You'll only find out by talking to them.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not had any kids nor do I have any interest in fathering any. I spoke to my GP, he referred me to the day surgery folk, an explanation of the procedure, a couple of questions (do I understand it's a permanent solution, do I understand the implications, do I want a local or a general?) and an appointment in the post. No fuss, no third degree, no issues (geddit Very Happy ).

The procedure is no problem. Recovery is about a week although you could tough it out and get back to work before that if you really wanted to. Go for it. Thumbs Up

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:08 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisdubya wrote:

No kids, never had any interest in having any, I was 30 when I had it done. Would have had it at 15 if I could.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:09 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add the flip side...

A guy at work had it done, then divorced, remarried, and then spent 20 thousand of your actual English ponds trying to get it reversed....

And that was in pre 2000s money.

I don't know if it was ever successful or how much more he may have spent.

Jus' saying.

Bozzy
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:10 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Islander. General anaesthetic you say? Think I'd rather have that than a local; I'm not sure I like the idea of being conscious whilst someone strings my bollocks up Sick

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:44 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TbirdX wrote:
Just to add the flip side...

A guy at work had it done, then divorced, remarried, and then spent 20 thousand of your actual English ponds trying to get it reversed....

And that was in pre 2000s money.

I don't know if it was ever successful or how much more he may have spent.

Jus' saying.

Have you stopped laughing at him yet?

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:40 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently in the process of procrastinating to avoid getting it done. I have two kids, I do not want another. I'm quite content with not having sex if it means I can bury my head in the sand.

I'll get it sorted after enough nagging.

The thought of having my sack cut open makes me cringe. I had it split before and it was really painful, although that was without anaesthetic.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read wiki on the subject:

Persistent pain in the genitalia and/or genital area(s).
    Groin pain upon physical exertion.
    Pain when achieving an erection and/or engaging in sexual intercourse.
    Pain upon ejaculation.
    Loss of erectile function

Any of the aforementioned pain conditions/syndromes can persist for years after vasectomy and affect as many as one in three vasectomized men.

Shocked

Bozzy
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:26 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Just read wiki on the subject:

Persistent pain in the genitalia and/or genital area(s).
    Groin pain upon physical exertion.
    Pain when achieving an erection and/or engaging in sexual intercourse.
    Pain upon ejaculation.
    Loss of erectile function

Any of the aforementioned pain conditions/syndromes can persist for years after vasectomy and affect as many as one in three vasectomized men.

Shocked

Shocked

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what the NHS have to say about it (and apparently there's a no-scalpel method available now Thumbs Up )

https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/contraception-guide/Pages/vasectomy-male-sterilisation.aspx#Risks

I know a good few folk that have had it done with no ill effects (other than temporary bruising and a bit of tenderness).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4