BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Getting the snip?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fizzer Thou
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As has been stated already,the female version of being sterilised is/was far more involved than for a male.

My eldest daughter,who hates the idea of EVER being pregnant,has just had keyhole surgery and it took quite a bit of persauding her GP to let her have it done.

In my case,Mrs.Fizzer had to go through a lot of discomfort with suspected apendicitus with our first born and then a collapsed lung with our second,neither of which I would have liked for her to go through again should she get pregnant again.

So we went to see our GP and after a few questions and knowing the background,I was put forward for the snip.This took no time at all and within a short time we were in the pub next door to the hospital before heading home.
I took the next day off so that I could go out on the bike after phoning into work giving them some sob story about how my goolies hurt,but it was so far from the truth as I had no problems at all.

The biggest problem was filling the bottle that they gave me.I did not bother and as far as I know I have been firing blanks for years now Thumbs Up Wink

Always have a 'Plan B'

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My spuds hurt for a week, and a couple of times I 'expelled' blood and pus when testing it afterwards...

I presume that I shoot blanks now as its been 11 years and no more kids. I didn't go for the all-clear because I was told the specimen had to be no older than one hour. It takes half an hour to get from home to the hospital, and at least that to find a parking space then walk to the clinic. This means that logistically I would have had to produce my muck in the car park, which whilst physically possible could have resulted in a conviction for pervery...

The most painful bit was lying on the trolley whilst the quack stuck his knobbly elbows into my groin whilst pulling and tugging at each tube. Doesn't sound much but it was sick-inducing. I passed out, and came round with an oxygen mask on and staff holding me down, as apparently I had a fit of some kind after the procedure.

Was it worth it - yes.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:31 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzer Thou wrote:
My eldest daughter,who hates the idea of EVER being pregnant,has just had keyhole surgery and it took quite a bit of persauding her GP to let her have it done.

Is she single? Wub

Fizzer Thou
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Fizzer Thou wrote:

Is she single? Wub

She lives with her fiance in Hove Hand

Always have a 'Plan B'

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:00 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzer Thou wrote:
M.C wrote:

Is she single? Wub

She lives with her fiance in Hove Hand

Engaged... all I want is a sterile woman who doesn't believe in marriage, why's that so hard to find Crying or Very sad

Sapolsky
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:17 - 21 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Engaged... all I want is a sterile woman who doesn't believe in marriage, why's that so hard to find Crying or Very sad

Are you looking in the 20-25 age range? Razz

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:35 - 22 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sapolsky wrote:
M.C wrote:

He'll settle for 16-99.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzer Thou
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:57 - 22 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

My eldest is quite ferocious....and she has a very protective father Wink

Always have a 'Plan B'

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 22 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Sapolsky wrote:

He'll settle for 16-99.

I'm willing to go 100+ if they're rich. Gummy blowjobs FTW Wub
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 238 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4