Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Why do we, Czechs, get all the crap about racism towards gipsies

Point at anyone here's done that, or who cares.

You're not helping Rhyno's English. What are you, some kind of gypsy?! Or have you been reading too many of M.C's posts?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Or have you been reading too many of M.C's posts?

Our tutoring sessions have been having a detrimental effect on him Smile

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:00 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
Why do we, Czechs, get all the crap about racism towards gipsies

Point at anyone here who has [given Czechs all the crap about racism towards gipsies]

Why did you bring that up? Did anyone here know that's a Thing? Does anyone care?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Why did you bring that up? Did anyone here know that's a Thing? Does anyone care?

That has got to be a rhetorical question, because you know far too well why. Wink

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Alpineandy wrote:
....Are you sure it's not just some Czech paranoia thing? Confused

Paranoia heavily fueled by Brussels and Human rights organisations from all over the globe

I thought the brits were the only people that took any notice of these organisations, no matter how stupid their thoughts....

So it's a few quasi-governmental organisations that give the Czech Rep crap but the general population of Europe (Inc us for the moment) doesn't give a toss over what the Czech Rep do to Gypsies...

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:20 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/PDFFiles/Policy-and-Performance/MythsandFactsGypsiesand-travellers.pdf

Shocked Pull the other one.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:25 - 24 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Then you have Romanian gypsies, who I don't think had such a bad reputation, until Romania joined the EU and we got all the pickpocket gangs coming over (that are obviously involved in more serious stuff as well).

They've always had a reputation as thieving scum as well.
The difference is that in the past they tended to go round in smaller groups, rarely stop for more than a few day except on an official site which isn't full of Pikeys (too much thieving competition?) and do a bit less fly-tipping.
So just the general thievery then Wink

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 00:01 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past I've watched pikey kids with the support of their parents suffing packs of razors down their underwear - who's going to dare search them.

grr666 wrote:
https://www.flintshire.gov.uk/en/PDFFiles/Policy-and-Performance/MythsandFactsGypsiesand-travellers.pdf

Quote:
Myth “Gypsies and Travellers invade other peoples land and can’t be removed.”
Fact
Gypsies and Travellers have a right to lead a nomadic lifestyle but there aren’t enough authorised sites for Gypsies and Travellers in Wales. In addition many traditional stopping places have now been protected to discourage and prevent Travellers from setting up camps. This means that Travellers are forced to camp wherever they can

So, the Myth and fact are pretty much the same thing.
There are plenty of paying campsites they can visit if they act in the way expected for all visitors of such campsites.

Or go to Scotland, where I believe there's even less issues (also, ahem, less to steal.)

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:29 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

A work of fiction, obviously!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:00 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

That has got to be a rhetorical question, because you know far too well why. Wink

I honestly have no idea why you tried to derail a thread about pikeys by bringing up some imaginary persecution of Czechs.

Do you want a gold star?

B5234FT
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:35 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theyre in a fenced carpark up the road from my work. Theyve cut down the two timber gateposts (12" or so), I suspect with a chainsaw and all parked up.

If it's anything like last time they'll be there a month and then move on leaving the place looking like the aftermath of a festival.

It's valid to claim your way of life involves travelling/no fixed abode. It is not valid to claim that it involves stealing, littering, driving without insurance, breaking and entering....

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:08 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL:DR but whenever they were it town where I used to live they would smear human shit all over the childrens play grounds, on the door handles of the companies, rob, steal and mug people. They have a reputation for a reason.

If they don't want to be branded cunts outlaws, then they should integrate and live within our laws. If they wish to carry on living outside of our laws then they need to go somewhere else and behave like that (abroad)... but they wont for exactly the same reason they wont live in council provided plots... Because they have to register and pay Taxes. Council provided plots go un-used because they don't want to have to pay to live there... why should they when they can carry on wrecking children's play fields, community commons and people's private property for free?

Society is a contract. We all agree to play by the rules and pay in to look after each other.

If you decide you don't want to play by the rules, not paying in and forcefully taking from everyone else (taking property, occupying someone else's land, costing councils thousands cleaning up behind you) then you have no place here?

And it's not 'that nasty government telling them how to live' but it's putting a middle finger up to every single person who pays their way and funds this government that looks after everyone.

They can reject US all they like but imagine if the police started confiscating their vehicles for not being taxed/insured/mot'd/stolen. HMRC started investigating their cash flow? Bailiffs confiscate property to recover costs for removing and cleaning up after?

There would be riots if they were forced to live withing our social contract so why should we have to put up with them living to their own social standard when it's so detrimental to US?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:14 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of them owes me a 4k TV for £80.00.

Broke down in a service station, awaiting AA. Two 'irish' lads turn up and help me get it started. Then offer me one of their 4k TV's, brand new in box. £100 they say, I only have £80 I say... I feel I've haggled well, TV turns out to be a broken shitty TV that must have been picked up for free at a scrap yard.

Fuckers.

My old man bought a generator off them "Honda" apparently. The thing started and then rattled itself apart over then next couple of hours.

Yeah, don't trust them with fuck all. Fool me once....

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:55 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open door.

"Sorry ter bother yer, sur, but moi lad and Oi were..."

Close door.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:56 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Myth....In addition many traditional stopping places have now been protected to discourage and prevent Travellers from setting up camps. This means that Travellers are forced to camp wherever they can

Maybe if they hadn't trashed their traditional stopping places and expected the locals to clear the place up then the scum wouldn't have been prevented going back there...

For many years they'd turn up on a plot of 'waste ground' at Leyton/HackneyWick (IIRC roughly where the Olympic cycle stadium is now) and completely trash the place. It'd take the local council months to clear the rubbish/fly-tipping that they'd done in a month.
The crime rate (in an already high crime area) would rocket.
The moment they were first seen there, every business in the area started reviewing their security, welding window frames shut and adding extra bolts.
It rarely made any difference as during the night the scum would just sledgehammer doors and break windows, when plod finally arrived the scum had moved their swag out and would stand watching plod and complaining about any alarm... No shame.

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:57 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:

It must have been their birthdays, they don't find many people that gullible Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

It must have been their birthdays, they don't find many people that gullible Laughing

I heard a better one. A guy bought a video camera, didn't check inside the box. In there was a bag of sugar Laughing

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
I heard a better one. A guy bought a video camera, didn't check inside the box. In there was a bag of sugar Laughing

That guy got a bag of sugar but I've heard of similar with just a rough house brick.... Laughing

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:50 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpineandy wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

He showed me one of the TV's which looked pristine and decent. Saying he would plug it in for me to show it worked etc. They also went out of their way to help me get the car running.

Yup... I believed them. Even though my gut was telling me otherwise. Well you live and learn.

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Some stuff:

INB4 One time in china..........

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:49 - 25 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broke into mates field

Left the ground polluted so useless for farming on (not BBQ one)

Removed gates into some else's field and took months to get rid
Turns out bloke who owned field was a proper gypsy and travelling
ZX-7R This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Joncrete Cungle
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:26 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The council thoughtfully squandered money making a pikey park n rob near my old workplace. They are horrible scumbags, the council and the pikeys. Crime went through the roof (literally) when the parasites moved in. Thieving, fly tipping, intimidation, burglary and a feral like habit of shitting where ever they happen to be, like a non house trained animal. Ended up with a fifteen foot wall, huge gates, big padlocks, internal and external shutters, bars over windows, security doors. Upgraded alarm system, cctv to keep the parasites at bay.

My suggestion of letting loose a pack of velociraptors behind the big wall and gates at night, sadly never saw the light of day. Crying or Very sad

Alpineandy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:20 - 26 Jul 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joncrete Cungle wrote:
Pikeys... Ended up with a fifteen foot wall, huge gates, big padlocks, internal and external shutters, bars over windows, security doors. Upgraded alarm system, cctv to keep the parasites at bay.

Security firms appear to be the only winners when the pikey scum come to any town...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 247 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3