Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Need some information on disqualification CBT

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ARS125
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Need some information on disqualification CBT Reply with quote

I have a CBT... and i have 12 points.

Received the results letter from the court regarding both cases but it didn't say anything about a ban on the letters.

How does this work? can they issue a instant ban on the next court hearing? or do they have to schedule a separate hearing for the ban to take place?

Would be great if anyone had any idea of the best way to claim ' exceptional hardship' ?

Image below because i know some of you are right disbelieving bastards Wink

https://ibb.co/mxdesF
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Hahadumball
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

state of your license you deserve a ban you idiot

driving otherwise in accordance
failure to name rider/driver twice
no insurance
failing to stop after an accident

yes you are banned
and good!
Middle Finger

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:41 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is your next court date?

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure a court needs to summons you and tell you you're banned, but yeah, that's imminent, might want to lube up in advance, it's going to hurt.

And you're still a fucking tool, christ, even mine wasn't that bad when it was full of nasty codes, and I was a very naughty boy indeed. I would say you're going to dislike any insurance quotes, but it seems you don't give a shit about that anyway. On the off chance you want insurance, expect premiums to fuck you dry with a cactus for the next decade.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sockish as hell. Whatever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

haroman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell did you get away with 0 points on an IN10??

Vracktal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:25 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'Sons of Anarchy' open in media player in a seperate window gave me a giggle at least.

ARS125
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrippleTron wrote:

no insurance

yes you are banned
and good!
Middle Finger

God you people are judgmental. First of all, failure to stop and no insurance was in my younger more crazy days.

Driving otherwise in accordance was because my Ls fell off and i thought fuck it for a day, unlucky but shit happens.

Failing to name the driver/rider twice was because they sent the letters to my old address. I didn't even know i had the tickets until after they gone to court.

Ste wrote:

Friday

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
Pretty sure a court needs to summons you and tell you you're banned, but yeah, that's imminent, might want to lube up in advance, it's going to hurt.

And you're still a fucking tool, christ, even mine wasn't that bad when it was full of nasty codes, and I was a very naughty boy indeed. I would say you're going to dislike any insurance quotes, but it seems you don't give a shit about that anyway. On the off chance you want insurance, expect premiums to fuck you dry with a cactus for the next decade.

No i ain't a fucking tool. Have you never done 60+ in a 30 zone? most of you here have. I just happened to get unlucky.

Now if anyone has any real advice on how to avoid a ban, it would be appreciated. Considering drivers are still on the road with 50 plus points I'm sure its possible.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:34 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARS125 wrote:
Now if anyone has any real advice on how to avoid a ban, it would be appreciated.

Winding your neck in would be a good start.

What are the exceptional hardship circumstances that you believe are reasons why they shouldn't ban you?

SophR so good
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:35 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give more information.

Exceptional circumstances to avoid a ban can include having to take your 3 disabled children to dialysis. Do you have disabled children to take to dialysis?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:36 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a disabled child.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:39 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

SophR so good wrote:
Give more information.

Exceptional circumstances to avoid a ban can include having to take your 3 disabled children to dialysis. Do you have disabled children to take to dialysis?

There's no further info required. It's a sock on a wind up. Check previous posts - he's apparently due 5 speeding tickets on top of that little lot.

Wouldn't bother entertaining it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SophR so good
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:42 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he comes up with a proper juicy excuse I'll sell it to a shit magazine for mad dollah

ARS125
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:46 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

SophR so good wrote:
If he comes up with a proper juicy excuse I'll sell it to a shit magazine for mad dollah

Like a excuse of fitting 3 disabled children on a motorcycle? Rolling Eyes

gbrand42
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:48 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Re: Need some information on disqualification CBT Reply with quote

ARS125 wrote:

Would be great if anyone had any idea of the best way to claim ' exceptional retardation' ?

Don't think that would get you off TBH

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:50 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARS125 wrote:
CrippleTron wrote:

no insurance

yes you are banned
and good!
Middle Finger

God you people are judgmental. First of all, failure to stop and no insurance was in my younger more crazy days.

Driving otherwise in accordance was because my Ls fell off and i thought fuck it for a day, unlucky but shit happens.

Failing to name the driver/rider twice was because they sent the letters to my old address. I didn't even know i had the tickets until after they gone to court.

Ste wrote:

Friday

ThatDippyTwat wrote:

No i ain't a fucking tool. Have you never done 60+ in a 30 zone? most of you here have. I just happened to get unlucky.

Now if anyone has any real advice on how to avoid a ban, it would be appreciated. Considering drivers are still on the road with 50 plus points I'm sure its possible.

Love how you're asking advice on how to get away with being an absolute fucking bellend on the road.

I thought Bodytard/Fazer the Bastard was seriously retarded, but you certainly take the title from him.

ಠ_ಠ

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 21:11 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARS125 wrote:
God you people are judgmental.

We are mostly a bit 'mental'.. as too the judge bit? All rather subjective and probably no more or less than you, in so far as you display pretty normal sociopathic and egocentric traits, wishing to be able to pick and choose those bits of law you 'agree' to abide by....

I mean, from other thread, you claim to be riding an unrestricted Italian 125 two-smoke, on CBT, knowing it to be outside of (provisional!) licence entitlement you hold, but wondering how likely you are to get caught for it.....

ARS125 wrote:
Driving otherwise in accordance was because my Ls fell off

So... you routinely ride other than in accordance... its a crime you commit each and every time you step on the bike..... B-U-T...

ARS125 wrote:
i thought fuck it for a day

No! You thought "Fuckit" EVERY day.... and they caught you for something they could more easly see and prove to a court...

YET 'some-how' in your account if matters; 'not' being prosecuted for riding a bike you don't have a licence for, is a 'great' scam, 'cos you got away with it, BUT... "HOW DARE THEY!" do you for no L-Plates?That's just 'petty' Shocked Shouldn't count! no-fair! OUTRAGE they done their job, and you got caught!

ARS125 wrote:
failure to stop and no insurance was in my younger more crazy days.

Somehow doubt it was all that long ago; but growing old is mandatory, growing up, not. And revelations so far suggest you haven't learned a thing from any of it.

ARS125 wrote:
Now if anyone has any real advice on how to avoid a ban, it would be appreciated.

IF you cant do the time, don't do the crime... dodging bans is NOT all that hard..... but rather late to heed that advice now, so suck it up and THIS time try learning something from it.

ARS125 wrote:
Considering drivers are still on the road with 50 plus points I'm sure its possible.

Probably like you, they don't even bother with licence/insurance, even trying to pay lip-service to the law... it's not 'optional' you cant pick and choose which bits to comply with; law is the law; may be an ass, but it is still the law.

You have already admitted to riding a bike you have no licence entitlement for, illegally, breaking sped limits and other road laws.... so you get banned... what difference will it make?

ARS125 wrote:
shit happens

Well, in your case, you do seem to go out of your way to look for it happening, and when you still cant find it, making a bit of your own to happen.... but c'est la vive...... Suck it up.... take the ban and suck it up, and MAYBE learn something from it.... or don't.. carry on, ignore the law, ignore the consequence, look for the thrills and try and dodge the consequences of taking personal responsibility... like I sad.. growing old is mandatory, growing up not.... its your call....

What do you want or hope for here? You want 'sympathy' you'll find it in the dictionary, between 'shit' and 'syphilis'..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:14 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
ARS125 wrote:
Although one caught me doing 63 in a 30 Sad

Your bike woes are over, insta ban for you!

I told you so, but you knew better! Rolling Eyes

https://ohn1.slausworks.netdna-cdn.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/post-3474-0-55645900-1365205430.jpeg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a sock rating.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARS125 wrote:

Yes, you are a tool, your piccie proves it, and no, I haven't done 63 in a 30, because that's fucking stupid.

120+ on an open road? Take your chances. 60+ in a 30? You're a cock socket.

With your history, and more to come, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if you got a year or two off the road.

ARS125
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:55 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
ARS125 wrote:

Yes, you are a tool, your piccie proves it, and no, I haven't done 63 in a 30, because that's fucking stupid.

120+ on an open road? Take your chances. 60+ in a 30? You're a cock socket.

With your history, and more to come, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if you got a year or two off the road.

It was a one off. Okay i admit i was a little reckless in the first month or so of having the bike. Then the fun wore off and now i don't really go much over the speed limit in all honesty. I will do 40 in a 30 but thats about it.

And regarding the comments made by people on here about insurance. I've never rode a motorcycle without insurance.

The no insurance convictions are from when i bought a far too powerful car. Insurance was like 10k a year and i taken it out a few times without insurance. Had a slight crash, very slight when i say a crash i mean my vehicle scraped the side of a car which was actually not my fault.

Accept for them silly mistakes when i had a car and the first month of owning the bike I've rode pretty much in accordance with the law.

Its called mistakes, we all make them Smile

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:01 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
What are the exceptional hardship circumstances that you believe are reasons why they shouldn't ban you?

ARS125
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 22:22 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Ste wrote:

I work as a Beelivery rider? well technically i do. Although i don't accept many deliveries Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:38 - 09 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're going to need do better than. Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 254 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2