Trumplamic Dodge Charger of Peace

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:56 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Fantastic how some Americans will point at other parts of the world and make claims of cultural superiority or greater civilisation, while willingly overlooking the utter morons of their own nation who think it cool, fashionable, fun or special to arrive at a public event of any kind with a machine gun just for show.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1839F/production/_97313299_militia.jpg

I love the way he's holding it by the barrel and magazine.

I'm not convinced you'd be able to effectively look down that 'scope either.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:28 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kysrjfj64g3ujh1/ws.png?raw=1

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:33 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
It's only going to get worse. More division, fewer jobs, more insecurity, more competitiveness, more selfishness, more aggression, violence. It's the future folks.

FTFY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
It's only going to get worse. More division, fewer jobs, more insecurity, more competitiveness, more selfishness, more aggression, violence. It's the future folks.

FTFY

Nazi!

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thing is, when these Nazis take over as being a master race they obviously will. Which of us will be heading to the ovens?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
Thing is, when these Nazis take over as being a master race they obviously will. Which of us will be heading to the ovens?

I wouldn't want to be Jewish. If it's not the Nazi's taking over the world, it's the sodding Muslims and neither should be trusted on the offer of a shower.

I think he means grammar Nazis Smile

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Fantastic how some Americans will point at other parts of the world and make claims of cultural superiority or greater civilisation, while willingly overlooking the utter morons of their own nation who think it cool, fashionable, fun or special to arrive at a public event of any kind with a machine gun just for show.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1839F/production/_97313299_militia.jpg

It's a medium calibre sporting rifle, not a machine gun. It's designed for shooting foxes not the Somme.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

lingeringstin...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:48 - 14 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

It's a medium calibre sporting rifle, not a machine gun. It's designed for shooting foxes not the Somme.

You call THAT a gun. White Boy?
https://s21.postimg.org/xwwj9glkn/Crazy_Horse.jpg
Don't even get me started...

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:10 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

Fair enough.

Looking at his outfit, I doubt he knew or cared about the difference either.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:16 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

I love the way he's holding it by the barrel and magazine.

I'm not convinced you'd be able to effectively look down that 'scope either.

I suspect he has an out of control Amazon 1Click addiction.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:00 - 15 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet he doesn't take his hits at airsoft either.

Comes now the context. The police had the Nazis[*] outnumbered 2:1. So why didn't they prevent the Nazis and the Communists[*] from kicking off?

Police: "We'll not intervene until given command to do so."

Source: ACLU.

Where's the line between allowing, and engineering? Thinking

[*] If some of your group are A, all of your group are A.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 227 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2