Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Want a police officer sharpish?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:55 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Welsh mate was laughing at that. He's vulnerable as his first language is Welsh Rolling Eyes

What bollocks, the only time he is vulnerable is when the sheeps rear legs are in his wellie boots.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:18 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Equality Act 2010, provision of a service to the public, baww now.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure if you say that someone said [img]allahu akbar,[/img] they would get there pretty sharpish.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:25 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracer1234 wrote:
Pretty sure if you say that someone said [img]allahu akbar,[/img] they would get there pretty sharpish.

I doubt it, you do know Allahu akbar means "god is great"? All practicing muslims say that at a minimum of five times a day when praying and they are the first two words that come out of the loudspeaker on top of a mosque at the call to prayer

Arabs running around shouting "allahu akbar" is almost identical both linguistically and behaviourally to idiot Americans runing round shouting "Oh my god. Oh my god." .

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:51 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
you do know Allahu akbar means "god is great"?

In terms of intent, it's like "Our moon-fairy is the greatest".

That's the great thing about islam, it doesn't dissemble or apologise for its unabashed supremacism.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:04 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we should just skim over the fact that the Tories have cut the Met's funding by £600 million and will cut it by another £400 million by 2020.

I just thought I'd mention it before you all went on a hatefest... oh wait...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:34 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
the Tories have cut the Met's funding by £600 million and will cut it by another £400 million by 2020.

And what better way to spend that limited budget than on prioritising cases that will require translation and stretch resources even further?

The goal of this announcement is clearly to try and pressure the Exchequer to cough up more for the Met Retirement Fund. However, it's comically mis-judged, because whitey isn't, by-and-large, a shrieking tantrum merchant.

If they'd come out and said "Can't afford to service clients who talk Foreign" - which has the benefit of being true - there would be a howling furore and demand for the money hose to be turned on full.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 26 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Tracer1234 wrote:

I doubt it, you do know Allahu akbar means "god is great"? All practising Muslims say that at a minimum of five times a day when praying and they are the first two words that come out of the loudspeaker on top of a mosque at the call to prayer

Arabs running around shouting "allahu akbar" is almost identical both linguistically and behaviourally to idiot Americans running round shouting "Oh my god. Oh my god." .

Good point. I do suspect however, someone shouting it in most places outside of a mosque, these days will, 9 times out of ten, may make a few people scarper and the police come round fairly quick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:07 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

With so few police people should instead be able to provide their own protection. I'd suggest the following:

12 Gauge Burgler repellent.
https://loungecdn.luckygunner.com/lounge/media/recoil-management-featured.jpg

Remember people, BUCKSHOT not BIRDSHOT.
https://www.tanganyikaarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/f852d978b1dad8c433a0917205fb2087.jpg

Lightweight medium calibre rifle for stopping antifa entering your street
[img]https://cdn.instructables.com/ORIG/FLK/0SNK/HM8DG0RP/FLK0SNKHM8DG0RP.jpg[/img]

Oh you want to fight me?
https://jaguarimports.com/image/cache/catalog/product/2-oz-cheetah-pepper-spray-121-800x800.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:25 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironic that you can own the shotgun but not the pepper spray in the UK.

Remember: don't put a pepper spray round in your shotgun, keep it lethal.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:03 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

... whitey isn't, by-and-large, a shrieking tantrum merchant...

Not seen bnp72 then?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:47 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Hitler wouldn't eat anything with a face, but we're talking in the general sense.

thepuma
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:12 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Tracer1234 wrote:

I doubt it, you do know Allahu akbar means "god is great"? All practicing muslims say that at a minimum of five times a day when praying and they are the first two words that come out of the loudspeaker on top of a mosque at the call to prayer

Arabs running around shouting "allahu akbar" is almost identical both linguistically and behaviourally to idiot Americans runing round shouting "Oh my god. Oh my god." .

Although Christian terrorists aren't known for shouting it every time they slaughter people in The name of a fictional book.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:50 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thepuma wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Although Christian terrorists aren't known for shouting it every time they slaughter people in The name of a fictional book.

Do you want to find me examples of Christian terrorists slaughtering people in the name of the bible without having to go back centuries. How many incidents can you find? How long ago were they what is the frequency and geographical distribution? When was the last one in Western Europe and how many years ago was it?

The last example I can think of is an anti-abortionist shooting someone in the US and that was in the early 90's.

Bricktop
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 13:08 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Methinks you are missing his point by somewhat of a tad.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:02 - 27 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Do you want to find me examples of Christian terrorists slaughtering people in the name of the bible without having to go back centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The '85 Beirut car bomb?

PS. I never realised the US was in Europe?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:48 - 28 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regressives are such cowards. They will happily be rude about Christianity but they would never have the balls to do about Islam which will fight back.

https://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1421170711143127711.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 232 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1