Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Aggressive BMW wanker eats shit

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Aggressive BMW wanker eats shit Reply with quote

Watch from 3:10 onwards Laughing

https://youtu.be/BqdLA3FGopA?t=3m10s

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:19 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sort of funny, but I don't understand what the camera mans objection was, the BMW didn't seem overly pushy, he moved out at one point to have a look, then changed his mind. Later he makes a safe overtake to angry beeping from camera man.

Suspect camera man has a little willy. How dare somebody want to go faster than me!?!?

Sapolsky
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:38 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:
Sort of funny, but I don't understand what the camera mans objection was, the BMW didn't seem overly pushy, he moved out at one point to have a look, then changed his mind. Later he makes a safe overtake to angry beeping from camera man.

Suspect camera man has a little willy. How dare somebody want to go faster than me!?!?

The link takes you straight in to the point where he first tried to overtake, before that he did look like he was being a bit of a twat, not sure why, only once they hit the NSL roads. Flapping his arms around and being a moron.

Question is, why did camera man feel the need to pull alongside him to give him shit when there was a corner up ahead... Yeah, a fair way up, but like he said, the roads were wet and two cars sitting side by side in both lanes wouldn't end well. Looks like he may have stalled it too the length of time he sat there after the other guy left, unless he just likes sitting in the path of oncoming traffic.

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:39 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:

Scroll vid back, Das Boot pilotten ist ein winkelsukker.

Monkeypony
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:55 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug_the_bastard wrote:

Anyone who runs front and rear facing cameras is almost guaranteed to be a shuffling cockwomble.

Bikeless
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say it was a safe overtake, it was on a bend in the wet and obviously the beemer driver isn't much good at that, bloke with the cameras is just as much a bellend though, the amount of dangerous drivers i see with cameras in their cars, on the phone etc, hypocrites.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:47 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat tune though.
Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 29 Aug 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeypony wrote:
c_dug_the_bastard wrote:

Anyone who runs front and rear facing cameras is almost guaranteed to be a shuffling cockwomble.

x10 Thumbs Up

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 03 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got a mirror? Sad

Mr Hammers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:29 - 09 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it's this one. Still from 3:10 onwards...

https://www.trt.pl/film/9trdgbd8ns/Szybka-karma-dla-agresywnego-pieniacza-z-BMW/720p

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:54 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Hammers wrote:

Haha, thanks Mr Hammers, that was great! Smile

So many clips of UK BMW drivers acting like that. Recent one comes to mind of the onboard driver telling a guy with a 3 series GT "your fog lights are on, friend". The guy responds with rage driving.

Kinda puts me a off the image, as I do like certain models like the M3, M5, 750il, 850csi (not that I could afford them). Seems like the rage and superiority doesn't come from the enthusiast sort of owners though.

Then again, there's so many youtube dickhead bikers, mainly in USA that rage.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 189 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1