Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

very very close

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos
View previous topic : View next topic  

pompousporcup...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:04 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: very very close Reply with quote

https://drivetribe.com/p/this-onell-keep-you-awake-at-night-b0W-rAujT9CN026Sr056dw?iid=VFx00ZrSSxuEDdfnq4pLzQ&utm_campaign=motorbikes&utm_medium=fb&utm_source=organic

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:12 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I wasn't always going slow on motorcycles, but at least I knew where I was going and if I knew there was a intersection on my route, I always slowed down to give other road users chance to see me. This video is a nice example of why you should slow down when approaching a intersection.

Keep it safe and let the good times roll. Thumbs Up

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:28 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I felt sorry for the wagon driver. Rider thinks he's Rossi or something.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
To be honest, I felt sorry for the wagon driver. Rider thinks he's Rossi or something.

Agreed. It's nobbish behaviour. Line into the corner was crap for starters, so if he's going to carry that sort of speed he should at least have given himself best chance of seeing it coming.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:40 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would have thought at those speeds he would look through the corners more on a lot of that clip. I certainly would, but I'll never claim to being a racer unless it's down a drag strip.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:42 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

I assume he stopped afterwards to change his knickers.

Anyone have any idea where this is?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't comment on where it is, but you might be able to tell who this is, as the lad is probably going to need a new front wheel. Razz

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DumbCunt wrote:
The amount of people that don't bother to read the video description is outstanding.
I have had to make this little edit after the amount of people trying to explain how the rider is at fault.
Putting "lorry pulls out" is not in anyway meant to point blame at the lorry driver. It's just a very brief description.
It is quite clear the rider is at fault, it was down to incorrect speeds and poor road position.
Hopefully this has cleared that misunderstanding up and fingers crossed we can do back to some proper insults because that is way more funny then having to explain a title.

Out for a jolly little ride when a lorry decides to block my path. (This was a joke)
Lorry does pull out, it just so happens to be that it pulls out before the biker is anywhere near. Some people, hook line and sinker.

Motorbike close call.

Digital speedo is fake! and the video has been sped up for your entertainment

Honda cbr600rr tomtom bandit gopro hero 3 fy-wg

P.S I know it was my fault. (this statement was put up at the same time as the video)

#not all bikers

I have put this video up even though it is embarrassing (road position I know better) but it is also quite cool. I wanted to show that even with poor riding leading up to the moment of the incident as long as you stay calm you can get yourself out of a sticky situation when riding. You can say I am a bad rider as much as you like but I guessing for a lot of people that would be a completely different video.

For those who doubt the rider believes it was his fault, I am going to up load a video of after the incident. take a look.

Disclaimer: It is not me in the video, do not know who it is.

DumbCunt wrote:
I'm a bad rider, I makde a mistake I admit it. It wasn't me honest.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:43 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
DumbCunt wrote:
The amount of people that don't bother to read the video description is outstanding.
I have had to make this little edit after the amount of people trying to explain how the rider is at fault.
Putting "lorry pulls out" is not in anyway meant to point blame at the lorry driver. It's just a very brief description.
It is quite clear the rider is at fault, it was down to incorrect speeds and poor road position.
Hopefully this has cleared that misunderstanding up and fingers crossed we can do back to some proper insults because that is way more funny then having to explain a title.

Out for a jolly little ride when a lorry decides to block my path. (This was a joke)
Lorry does pull out, it just so happens to be that it pulls out before the biker is anywhere near. Some people, hook line and sinker.

Motorbike close call.

Digital speedo is fake! and the video has been sped up for your entertainment

Honda cbr600rr tomtom bandit gopro hero 3 fy-wg

P.S I know it was my fault. (this statement was put up at the same time as the video)

#not all bikers

I have put this video up even though it is embarrassing (road position I know better) but it is also quite cool. I wanted to show that even with poor riding leading up to the moment of the incident as long as you stay calm you can get yourself out of a sticky situation when riding. You can say I am a bad rider as much as you like but I guessing for a lot of people that would be a completely different video.

For those who doubt the rider believes it was his fault, I am going to up load a video of after the incident. take a look.

Disclaimer: It is not me in the video, do not know who it is.

DumbCunt wrote:
I'm a bad rider, I makde a mistake I admit it. It wasn't me honest.

I think that guy is having an identity crisis, all the I did this, I should know better, then, oh but it's not me in the video

Make your mind up

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:06 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcane/Valerian has a 600RR does he not? Whistle

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 07 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Arcane/Valerian has a 600RR does he not? Whistle

He wouldn't have managed the escape and would be a mash potato!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 194 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1