BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Dog Peeing

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Feasty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, its a dog... hopefully on a lead, surely you can manage to stop letting it pee there and take it in another direction or somewhere else!
I'd be annoyed if the owner let their dog constantly piss in the same place every day in front of my drive, be it actually on my drive or not!

In the same way, I wouldn't let my dog piss in the same spot near someone's home daily since I have respect for other peoples privacy and property. Rolling Eyes
Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed).

Tankie
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 13:52 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't you just cross the road to stop it happening?
That's just giving in to someone who thinks they are superior.
To have a laugh jut start going out earlier each morning , say 5 mins a day for a week then have a really late start ,just to throw them.

haroman666
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:02 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does he still go out and look for puddles when it's raining?

Maybe he's a bit loopy and just likes looking at puddles!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I'm not sure I'd like a neighbour letting their dog stop for a piss on my car on a daily basis.

I don't think he's being unreasonable asking you to stop allowing your dog to do so.

His dog isn't pissing on the car. It's pissing in front of it.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:40 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there grass in front of the car? Even if it’s concrete/tar it will build up over time.

As an outsider, from what I’ve read it seems like you are just doing it to piss him off and the whole thing could easily be avoided. It’s fine if you are, just don’t hide behind your dog. Like people have said you could easily walk the other way/across the street.

There’s a small Asian woman who walks her even smaller dog in the mornings when I arrive at work, twice I’ve caught her walking the dog up to the bike and letting it piss on my wheels... the second time I walked up to her and said the next time your fucking rat pisses on my bike I’m going to stomp on its fucking head. Haven’t seen her since. Guessing she’s found an alternate route.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

I'm not sure I'd like a neighbour letting their dog stop for a piss on my car on a daily basis.

I don't think he's being unreasonable asking you to stop allowing your dog to do so.

His dog isn't pissing on the car. It's pissing in front of it.

Now you're just taking the piss. Ever seen a dog stand and piss under itself? Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:46 - 12 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell him to be thankful you haven't brought your elephant out.

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.IVXjfFwxGnW1umOpcqXKegEsCo&w=300&h=168&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

V2
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 06:26 - 13 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it take a shit on his front drive, He will stop complaining about the piss then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:59 - 13 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mightn't it be possible to obtain some form of canine catheter and insert that at the start of each walk? You could theoretically remove the catheter once you are safely passed the neighbour's driveway.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Mark65
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:51 - 13 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dog is three now , we do the same walk twice a day for the past three years and now its a problem for them, I think its just our turn for shit, but they havent said anything since there original outburst, there old so i assume they will be pushing up the daisys soon enough. Good riddence.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 13 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you came here for OP. You wanted someone to tell you, that you're doing nothing wrong, that your dog is awesome and feck the neighbors, for telling you what to do, or rather what you should not allowe your dog to do. Well, you are the owner, you are the master of the furry beast, tame it and control it.

Once again, I'm going to ask you the same question. If I, personally, would regularly urinate on your car, your fence or what seems to be the target of your dog here, would you be alright with that?

Mark65
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:09 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
I know what you came here for OP. You wanted someone to tell you, that you're doing nothing wrong, that your dog is awesome and feck the neighbors, for telling you what to do, or rather what you should not allowe your dog to do. Well, you are the owner, you are the master of the furry beast, tame it and control it.

Once again, I'm going to ask you the same question. If I, personally, would regularly urinate on your car, your fence or what seems to be the target of your dog here, would you be alright with that?

I believe my question was about legalities of a dog peeing in front of a car or driveway, not for reasurrence on how awsome my dog is. Also my post does not mention anywhere about myself urinating anywhere but thank you for your input.

MPD72- I will most definatly have a word with my dog about controlling his bladder and his natural instinct to mark areas of his walk, im sure if we work together we can overcome this problem, and no i wont be dictated too by neighbours as no one else has a problem, i dont worry about dogs peeing in front of my house.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll leave you two to it... Smile

But just to point out - not all male dogs cock their leg.
And it also depends on how old the dog is. Puppies dont start cocking their legs until 10 months plus on average.

edit : just seen this "My dog is three now" - other point is still valid though. Smile

My dog for example will squat and have a piss if there isnt an upright structure he fancies... He saves the cocking for a particular group of trees he likes on our walk.

Thumbs Up

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should take your dog for walks on a nice Scottish golf course.

Oh wait...

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:01 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

Yup.
I had a male Labrador cross when I was a kid and it never ever cocked its leg in it's whole life. Always squatted.
Also, male dogs often stop cocking once they have been neutered. I saw a nutless male bulldog squat on some grass
very recently while out walking mine and watched it piss all over its own front legs. Laughing

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:52 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark65 wrote:
I believe my question was about legalities of a dog peeing in front of a car or driveway, not for reasurrence on how awsome my dog is. Also my post does not mention anywhere about myself urinating anywhere but thank you for your input.

Does understanding a written text cause you any issues or my English skills are failing me, here? My point is, dog or human, urine is urine. I don't have a dog, so I would have to personally urinate on your car to do the same thing you let your dog do every single day.

Legalities? Well, I'd recommend the car owner to contact his local council and talk to him about your dog urinating on his property. Could be an offense against civil cohabitation, or something in that lines, I'm not very familiar with the legal system of your country. The dog owner, you, could get a fine to encourage you to not let your dog urinate on the car. Is this something you meant when you asked about legalities?

Last edited by RhynoCZ on 11:53 - 14 Sep 2017; edited 1 time in total

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 11:53 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

Yup.
I had a male Labrador cross when I was a kid and it never ever cocked its leg in it's whole life. Always squatted.
Also, male dogs often stop cocking once they have been neutered. I saw a nutless male bulldog squat on some grass
very recently while out walking mine and watched it piss all over its own front legs. Laughing

Often when a male dog squats is because he was neutered before he reached sexual maturity - the cocking of the leg is something they do once they reach maturity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mark65
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Mark65 wrote:

MPD72- I will most definatly have a word with my dog about controlling his bladder and his natural instinct to mark areas of his walk, im sure if we work together we can overcome this problem, and no i wont be dictated too by neighbours as no one else has a problem, i dont worry about dogs peeing in front of my house.

It's a dog you cockwomble, you're in control of it. Being a male dog, as you've just admitted, they don't just cock their leg and spray piss all over the pavement, they piss on upright structures to mark them, you know, like a car for instance.

Stop being a dick and cross the fecking road, or don't let the dog stop to piss on this blokes car every day.
Nobody else has a problem, because it's not their car you repeatedly let your dog piss against is it?

https://memecrunch.com/meme/YCMH/how-about-you-stop-being-a-dick/image.jpg

And again another constructive post with added insults, and again just to clear it for you, he does not pee on the car, i hope this clears your confusion, perhaps a hot chocolate to reduce your anger and rage?. To RhynoCZ, as you are not familier with our laws it might be better for you not to contribute to the post.
But I think this should end now, thank you all who contributed to my original question.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:11 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my last contribution here is. Dog fouling is obviously against the law and/or city code. The gov.uk suggests a fine of £50 to £80 for the owner of the dog. If you refuse to pay the fine, you can be taken to court and fined up to £1,000.

Also, the local council must keep public areas like parks, playgrounds and pavements clear of dog mess. Any individual may report a dog fouling problem. This would suggest that urine on someone elses property isn't a matter the councill should be worried about and it is actually a civil matter.

The question is, do we consider urine as dog fouling? I would say not, but it sure smells, makes stains. Could the environmental health department help, their dog warden service? Or is it a time for a civil action? He could possibly call the Police, they sure will tell him what to do next, it is their job after all.

Anyway, keep us posted, I'm interested in the development.

EDIT:
Also, I had no idea you could go blind after contracting toxocariasis, an infection caused by worms in dog and cat faeces. I'm done with google for today. Shocked

Last edited by RhynoCZ on 17:51 - 14 Sep 2017; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 14 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You'll learn this sort of social awareness as you reach maturity.

Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 217 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3