Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Im backing Kim.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Percy said.

The US is broke. The industrial-military complex needs food. The increased defense spending needs justifying.

Fuggit, shock and awe the peasants. Make phat dollar.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Wukong wrote:
What Percy said.

The US is broke. The industrial-military complex needs food. The increased defense spending needs justifying.

Fuggit, shock and awe the peasants. Make phat dollar.

They should have voted for Hilary then, wasn't she the one branded the war monger?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:37 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4b/f4/72/4bf472fba7d06815e196fbb5161cbe5a.jpg

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very relieved Trump got in, Hillary was frothing at the gash to start lobbing nukes with Russia.

Now they are happily dealing with their domestic shit and ignoring the Trump mediawagon.

It's all a circus, but Hillary was genuinely concerning.

Trump is amateur hour war monger.

The Yank people don't want war, but the US government's accountant (figurative) desperately wants some good old war.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:18 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Not sure what you mean.

Yes, I get that.

I believe we're both picking the same fight in separate empty rooms.

It's like NorKor and USia in microcosm.

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 16:08 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're the world's biggest arms dealer with an economy reliant on military spending, a war on distant shores is nothing but profit. A point they recently proved when waving their big "stop supporting terrorism stick" at Qatar, stick waving that stopped just in time for Qatar to sign a 12 billion dollar us arm deal Laughing https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/06/15/the-u-s-seals-12-billion-f-15-deal-with-qatar-amid-gulf-crisis-infographic/#e64f49e65f24

Struck me a little as "don't bomb people unless you're using our bombs". Perhaps if the NK's were getting the rocket parts from Texas there wouldn't be a problem.

American presidents have had second terms based on wars in recent times: maybe Trump is looking for his, OR maybe this is all a secret CIA plot hoping the threat to South Korea will drive up the price of the next Galaxy smart phone making the iPhone x seem like good value for money Thinking (OK I stole that from the comments section of the Daily Mail... made me laugh out loud at the time.)

Edited to appease grammar Police.

Last edited by craigT19 on 19:28 - 26 Sep 2017; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:54 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigT19 wrote:
When you're the world's biggest arms dealer with an economy reliant on military spending, a war on distant shores is nothing but profit. A point they recently proved when waving their big "stop supporting terrorism stick" at Qatar, stick waving that stopped just in time for Qatar to sign a 12 billion dollar us arm deal Laughing

Struck me a little as "don't bomb people unless you're using our bombs". Perhaps if the NK's were getting the rocket parts from Texas there wouldn't be a problem.

American presidents have had second terms based on wars in recent times: maybe Trump is looking for his, OR maybe this is all a secret CIA plot hoping the threat to South Korea will drive up the price of the next Galaxy smart phone making the iPhone x seem like good value for money Thinking (OK I stole that from the comments section of the Daily Mail... made me laugh out loud at the time.)

A North Korean would be executed for butchering the glorious language of the fatherland like that.

And rightly so.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:18 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigT19 wrote:
Edited to appease grammar Police.

https://i.imgur.com/JGj3S85.png?1

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigT19 wrote:
American presidents have had second terms based on wars in recent times: maybe Trump is looking for his

Just stage the killing of a wanted terrorist, worked for Obama Whistle

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:09 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://s20.postimg.org/dhwyt0fgt/Screenshot_2017-09-27_at_00.08.57.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5