Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Im backing Kim.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:14 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/3PiWMPM.png

Thumbs Up

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 06:47 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just a proxy war. The reason NK have not been vaporised is because of China and Russia.

Russia and China are playing a good game of “moral high ground” so when/if stuff gets explody, they can get involved to and blame it on US aggression.

I think our (UK) leaders would do well and build some much needed goodwill around the world if we stood up at the UN and just stated “look guys, calm the fuck down - US/SK stop getting involved with provocative military exercise and NK stop your nuclear weapons programme”.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:00 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonB wrote:
I think our (UK) leaders would do well and build some much needed goodwill around the world if we stood up at the UN and just stated “look guys, calm the fuck down - US/SK stop getting involved with provocative military exercise and NK stop your nuclear weapons programme”.

Immediately reminded me this:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/uZoMzj_3prOiwBsyaqiYPE3yG9MYEfF3UNwua6MIi3_Sj4eq7aae-Ii0AlXsu_YB1Nbhkqzv4uu5io5ItcpPbtnsg0DMlaRvv2njTxIC2XM6kM8HNrIWoIo=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

lingeringstin...
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:21 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Re: Im squeaking like a prat because I'm a stupid shitbag. Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Who else thinks North Korea is just doing the right thing?.

Absolutely! Murdering your own family members in vile and insane ways and traumatizing your whole population with complete bullshit is a perfect way to run a modern heavily censored country.

And if anybody doesn't let you fire missiles over their heads just because you can then they should be NUKED! Blast 'em all back to the stone age I say.

Why the hell would some tinpot backwards shithole like Japan even care that Mr Retarded Homemade-Haircut has atomic weapons and threatens to use them on a daily basis? Anybody saying anything against retarded, murderous North Korean dictators should be destroyed immediately. Even people just THINKING about saying anything should be nuked. Hell, let's just nuke everybody just in case.

I sure hope North Korea and ISIS join forces soon. We NEED that in the world to cleanse it of all the evils.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Re: Im squeaking like a prat because I'm a stupid shitbag. Reply with quote

lingeringstink wrote:

Absolutely! Murdering your own family members in vile and insane ways and traumatizing your whole population with complete bullshit is a perfect way to run a modern heavily censored country.

And if anybody doesn't let you fire missiles over their heads just because you can then they should be NUKED! Blast 'em all back to the stone age I say.

Why the hell would some tinpot backwards shithole like Japan even care that Mr Retarded Homemade-Haircut has atomic weapons and threatens to use them on a daily basis? Anybody saying anything against retarded, murderous North Korean dictators should be destroyed immediately. Even people just THINKING about saying anything should be nuked. Hell, let's just nuke everybody just in case.

I sure hope North Korea and ISIS join forces soon. We NEED that in the world to cleanse it of all the evils.

Im not sure if that's a joke or a garbled rant or what?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
What, that rocket propelled missile-shaped object that landed in the sea with a splash?

I have to admit when I saw an image of (I think) the last missile test, it was a long way off the Japaneses coast.

Not the image but an example of what I mean:
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/08/12/GYH2017082900070004400_P2.jpg
Would going over S.Korea be better? Confused

It's interesting how everyone was fine flying over an active war zone with anti-aircraft missiles until a passenger aircraft got shot down. It's ok though as everyone has forgiven blameless Russia over that one Thinking

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they've forgiven Russia, just that no one dare actually accuse them

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
[
Would going over S.Korea be better? Confused

It's interesting how everyone was fine flying over an active war zone with anti-aircraft missiles until a passenger aircraft got shot down. It's ok though as everyone has forgiven blameless Russia over that one Thinking

The whole issue is like a massive Hypocrisy Bomb. Megaton sized even.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:50 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
I don't think they've forgiven Russia, just that no one dare actually accuse them

I thought they did, but Russia did their standard denial which's all you need in the world of international politics.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

From memory, they identified it as a Russian made BUK missile, which they said the Ukrainians also had

They believed it was fired from where Russian backed forces were, which of course Russian disputed, giving a different location

Not sure what happened next

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Slight difference here. This isn't an unarmed passenger jet flying over Japan, it's an untested missile of unknown armed state, unknown to everyone but NK.

I fear you may have missed the point here. Missile flies over a country = mass hysteria. Multiple airlines flying over a warzone with anti-aircraft missiles locked and loaded... seemingly ok.

I also believe they can intercept the missiles from NK, but they know the trajectory so leave them. Not entirely sure passenger aircraft have such countermeasures Thinking

Fizzoid wrote:
Not sure what happened next

Russian denial Smile IIRC it was found conclusively to be the Russians, they had tracked movements, intercepted communications etc.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:21 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pietriots.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/facepalm-cat.jpg

I can't even be arsed explaining this to you. You've stolen Val's crown.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:46 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
One missile-shaped flying object doesn't really mean much.

Your fearlessness will truly be an inspiration to the Japanese people.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

They know how to take a hit Wink

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:45 - 22 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

Meanwhile, Lord Percy in his summer Chateau, listening to the news about NK, read by his butler...

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/092/428/1289787313696.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:31 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
M.C wrote:
https://pietriots.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/facepalm-cat.jpg

I can't even be arsed explaining this to you. You've stolen Val's crown.

Time for Bitty, you're getting grumpy.

Think I've explained to you before why your insults don't work, but you know your comprehension skills Wink

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:32 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

I thought they did, but Russia did their standard denial which's all you need in the world of international politics.

This is exactly the point.

NK is only the big hot scary rising enemy who deserves to be disappeared, because NK is small and insignificant enough to be openly talked about and threatened as an enemy without risking WW3.

As if NK poses as much of a threat as say Russia who, aside from being nuclear armed already, could turn off all the gas and oil taps that feed Europe. But nobody cares about that because it doesn't involve anything exploding.

RhynoCZ wrote:

Meanwhile, Lord Percy in his summer Chateau, listening to the news about NK, read by his butler...

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/092/428/1289787313696.jpg

Not quite. I'm in China, where people are more concerned about the US military THAAD system which has recently been set up in the Korean peninsula. The are two sides to every 'battle', and over here nobody is pleased with what the yanks are up to. Screams of mission creep. Do you not think it's strange how it's okay for the US to have bases in Seoul and Guam, and it's okay for the US to ramp up its military presence in this region a whole ocean away from its borders, yet any small amount of military work from the locals is an instant horror.

mpd72 wrote:
Oh do grow up. Would you be happy with North Korea firing a test missile over your house as an act of aggression? Armed or not, how would you know? It's hardly like his toys are the finished article - what if it crash landed on your state funded bedsit or a nuclear power station?

Funny how much you care about this event in particular, out of all the violent 'acts of war' that happen across the world every day, pulling out your bleeding heart for the poor defenseless Japanese people on the other side of the planet. Almost as if your only source of news is the right wing press.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:36 - 23 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
The are two sides to every 'battle',

So very true.

Get into these ol boy https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 210 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5