Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Even more free pizzas

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:53 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Even more free pizzas Reply with quote

https://win.heart.co.uk/chicago-town/

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, click "register with email" and away you go. The email address you give has to be real but the phone number can be made up. I've used disposable email accounts. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=free+disposable+email

It will email you a link which downloads some voucher printing software onto your computer, make sure your printer is on before you install it.

You can get as many vouchers as you want if after printing the voucher you uninstall the voucher printing software, disconnect & reconnect your internet connection, use incognito mode for going to the link I've given and for downloading the voucher printing software. Leave the window from downloading the voucher printing software open until the voucher has printed.

I've done ten of them in less than half an hour this morning which is acceptable when the pizzas are £3 each.

The vouchers are valid until the 15th of November so there's no need to figure out how to redeem loads of vouchers quickly. Laughing

Enjoy!
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:56 - 26 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multi tasking yo. Razz

At £3 per voucher, it works out at an acceptable rate of 'pay'.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 01:55 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer The Bastard wrote:
Sounds like too much effort for a frozen pizza and as for printing out 10 in half an hour it isn't something to be proud of you must be desperate.

Can probably 3D print 10 teeth in an hour too Razz

Free pizza is free pizza.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:26 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

Free pizza is free pizza.

This.

Thank you Ste.

Ste for Pizza

https://s20.postimg.org/shpbguwct/Screenshot_2017-09-27_at_02.23.00.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:47 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, some answers about obtaining your free pizzas.

The vouchers for £3 and the pizzas are currently £1.50 in Asda but you can only have one pizza per voucher.

Asdas self checkouts don't scan them. Which means there Asda person in the self checkout area will hmmm at the voucher and then call over the same manager type person that the normal checkout person had called to see if the vouchers are good for two pizzas. That person will also notice that you used one of those vouchers at a different checkout a short time ago. Laughing

I'm back home and looking at the small print, it doesn't actually say anything about "only one per customer. It says one voucher per product purchased and further printing of coupons will be prevented but ermmmmm, there's nothing said about how many vouchers you can use.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one, thanks. Thumbs Up

can't be arsed with disconnecting and reconnecting the interent and incognito modes though Laughing

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:07 - 27 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

A while ago Higgidy Pies were doing buy one, get one free.

But the get one free, was a voucher for a free one inside the box.

My missus bought about fify pies, for the cost of one, stocked the freezer up. Laughing

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you pizza king! Thumbs Up Very Happy

I'll just take 1 though as I'm getting fat as it is.
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer The Bastard wrote:
I'm making beef goulash for tea it's a Hungarian dish and much tastier than shitty frozen pizza.

Are you sure thats a good idea, what with the soiling yourself and all that?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:15 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies people, the pizzas are distinctly average.

Still, at least from getting the free ones I now know that they're not worth buying. Laughing

Lady in Asda who disapproved of me using the vouchers at different checkouts a few days ago today said that she's discovered they're not meant to be accepting those vouchers. Laughing

So don't be surprised if Asda doesn't accept the vouchers.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:04 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ste, worked no problem. Half price in Tesco, but yeah, they only let you have 1.

https://s20.postimg.org/otg7idwlp/IMG_20170929_190209.jpg

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just take vouchers to supermarkets when they are mega busy, have a lot of shopping and a lot of different coupons, they just wave you through. Laughing Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:46 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracer1234 wrote:
worked no problem

The only problem I found with the chicken one is by the morning it had become butt gravy. Sick

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Tracer1234 wrote:
worked no problem

The only problem I found with the chicken one is by the morning it had become butt gravy. Sick

Ill keep you posted on the bowel movements. It is funny you mentioned that, I do ow have a stomach ache, but I was putting that down to ice cream.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 204 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1