Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Biker down tonight on a13 east just before limehouse link

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Davemc37
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 22:44 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Biker down tonight on a13 east just before limehouse link Reply with quote

Driving home at 6 pm tonight I couldn't help but notice some poor sod who'd clearly had a big crash spread out under a blanket on the wrong side of the road. His bIke which was either a triumph tiger or a big Bmw was looking pretty bashed up too.

Did anyone happen to see if he was ok?

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

i r most rememberingester

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:

NO I AM THE MOST REMEMBERINGEST AND RESPECTINGEST!

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 22:53 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

temeluchus wrote:
CaNsA wrote:

NO I AM THE MOST REMEMBERINGEST AND RESPECTINGEST!

no i remember the mostestingester

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 22:58 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rip rest in peace, i just cried

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:12 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the aftermath of (or witnessing) a bike accident can shit you up, although I feel I might be misreading the mood of the room Smile

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:56 - 28 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pause for 5 second reflection.

When is the rememberist ride-out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:39 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

u ok hun? xxx

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 07:25 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsure if he's wiv the angles.

Rip in pepperoni
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:52 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally shakening with sads.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:49 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the Riders Who Have Fallen R.I.P.
THE BIKER
I saw you, hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line. But, you didn't see me, put an extra $10.00 in the collection outside the store as I walked in.
I saw you; pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk. But, you didn't see me, playing Santa at the local mall.
I saw you, change your mind about going into the restaurant. But, you didn't see me, attending a meeting to raise more money for the hurricane relief.
I saw you , roll up your window and shake your head when I rode by. But, you didn't see me, riding behind you when you flicked your cigarette butt out the car window.
I saw you, frown at me when I smiled at your children. But, you didn't see me, when I took time off from work to run toys to the homeless.
I saw you, stare at my long hair. But, you didn't see me, and my friends cut ten inches off for Locks of Love.
I saw you, roll your eyes at our leather jackets and gloves. But, you didn't see me, and my brothers donate our old ones to those that had none.
I saw you, look in fright at my tattoos. But, you didn't see me, cry as my children were born and have their name written over and in my heart.
I saw you, change lanes while rushing off to go somewhere. But, you didn't see me, going home to be with my family.
I saw you, complain about how loud and noisy our bikes can be. But, you didn't see me, when you were changing the CD and drifted into my lane.
I saw you, yelling at your kids in the car. But, you didn't see me, pat my child's hands, knowing he was safe behind me.
I saw you, reading the newspaper or map as you drove down the road. But, you didn't see me, squeeze my wife's leg when she told me to take the next turn.
I saw you, race down the road in the rain. But, you didn't see me, get soaked to the skin so my son could have the car to go on his date.
I saw you, run the yellow light just to save a few minutes of time. But, you didn't see me, trying to turn right.
I saw you, cut me off because you needed to be in the lane I was in. But, you didn't see me, leave the road.
I saw you, waiting impatiently for my friends to pass. But, you didn't see me. I wasn't there.
I saw you, go home to your family. But, you didn't see me.
Because, I died that day you cut me off.
I was just a biker. A person with friends and a family. But, you didn't see me.
Re-send this around in hopes that people will understand the biker community.
If you don't re-send this, all I can say is it sucks to be you. I hope you never lose someone that rides.
EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE US, RESPECT OUR RIGHTS TO RIDE WHAT WE CHOOSE AND TAKE A FEW EXTRA SECONDS TO BE SURE WE'RE NOT IN 'YOUR' WAY LIVE TO RIDE . . . RIDE TO LIVE

ಠ_ಠ

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:04 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he have rainpal?

JonE
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:07 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you nod?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:50 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The A13??? Awful, just awful.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
The A13??? Awful, just awful.

I know right?

I do hope the road surface is ok.

ಠ_ಠ

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:27 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.b5z.net/i/u/1250512/i//biker_at_cross_decal_ezr.jpg
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:04 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/C7LVWnK.png

https://i.imgur.com/znUVX5g.png

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:39 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:

I thought heaven was a half pipe?

Arfa__
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:49 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rode past aftermath too. Right mess, thought it was a green Tiger, but not 100%. Huge area cordoned off by half dozen cop cars. Not good at all.

Literally rode through the carnage of another smash that same morning. Poor chap joining A13 Westbound at Lodge Avenue, went into back of car that suddenly stopped to let bus out. Hit ground right in front of me. Thankfully, low speed minor, no injuries. If you're on here mate, I've some footage - I know you went into back of lass, but tricky to say if it was totally justified for her to suddenly abort the bus overtake and slam anchors on like that. May not be 100% clear cut liability.

Not good seeing so many bikers down on your daily commute. Ride safe people, no bad obs please.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arfa__ wrote:
Rode past aftermath too. Right mess, thought it was a green Tiger, but not 100%. Huge area cordoned off by half dozen cop cars. Not good at all.

Literally rode through the carnage of another smash that same morning. Poor chap joining A13 Westbound at Lodge Avenue, went into back of car that suddenly stopped to let bus out. Hit ground right in front of me. Thankfully, low speed minor, no injuries. If you're on here mate, I've some footage - I know you went into back of lass, but tricky to say if it was totally justified for her to suddenly abort the bus overtake and slam anchors on like that. May not be 100% clear cut liability.

Not good seeing so many bikers down on your daily commute. Ride safe people, no bad obs please.

Fat load of use having footage of the dude's incident if you don't stop to tell him about it.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 13:24 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arfa__ wrote:
I know you went into back of lass

As per my comment in the other thread, only a cunt hits the car in front. Not a big enough gap or skill level too low. Try levelling up and come back to the area later.

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 13:30 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.statesman.com/rf/image_lowres/Pub/p8/Statesman/2017/02/12/Images/jwj%20Chris%20Kyle%20Memorial%20Ride%200099.JPG

OMG I CAN BARELY POST THIS I AM SO REMEBERINGISITEST

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Arfa__
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:38 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrDonnyBrago wrote:
Arfa__ wrote:

Fat load of use having footage of the dude's incident if you don't stop to tell him about it.

Did stop, calmed 'um both down, give 'um both pen and papers to exchange details and gave both parties my details. Just not heard anything from either yet. I'm not that stupid! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arfa__ wrote:
Did stop, calmed 'um both down, give 'um both pen and papers to exchange details and gave both parties my details. Just not heard anything from either yet. I'm not that stupid! Wink

Ok, you dun good.

https://i.imgur.com/X3A1ooU.gif

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:26 - 29 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arfa__ wrote:
I've some footage

Do you?

I haven't had a death threat for a while, I like where this could be heading.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2