Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What it's like to cycle for Deliveroo

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum
 Topic moved: from General Bike Chat to The Cycling Forum by stinkwheel (10 Oct 2017 - 10:51)
View previous topic : View next topic  
samsmith This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:50 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you even glance at what type of forum this is?

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, Spammy McSpammyton. For a courier cyclist, you have poor obs as you didnt even take a loot at your surroundings before posting.

On ya bike son.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bozzy.
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:42 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Re: What it's like to cycle for Deliveroo Reply with quote

samsmith wrote:
A lot of people have been asking me what it's like to bike fo Deliveroo, so I thought I'd write this post on it. I've also put my referral link in the bottom which will get you a £50 bonus if you sign up through it (I also get a commision as well).

I’ve been biking for Deliveroo for a few weeks now and it’s got it’s highs and lows. It’s great on sunny days when you’re cruising through the city and know you’re being paid decent. Also, the tips do come during through on Friday nights. The main bad thing is just the rider support, I found www.deliveroorider.com was pretty helpful but the actual deliveroo service is awful. They signed me up for my first week of orders, and then didn’t tell me how to apply for new ones, so I spent the next week sending like a thousand emails trying to get some shifts. They say it’s flexible but it’s really not. You even have to pay £100 of your own money when you start for the huge box and jacket, they’re literally earning money from their riders. The danger is an aspect, especially at night and when it’s raining, and I’ve definitely had some crazy scary moments with lorries in london. Overall though it’s a good temporary job to have, but I definitely wouldn’t recommend you do it full time.

Cheers

You plonker. This isn't a bicycle forum.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:45 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Re: What it's like to cycle for Deliveroo Reply with quote

Bozzy. wrote:

You plonker. This isn't a bicycle forum.

Well, technically, this bit is... But he didn't know that.
samsmith This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:39 - 10 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsmith wrote:
ah sorry everyone I put this in the completely wrong section. I feel like an absolute twat haha Embarassed please forgive my newbie error

There is no SPiced hAM section on this forum, thus, any section is the wrong section.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:05 - 11 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaand this is why there's a search function: https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4375876#4375876
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 161 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1