Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Turn the region into glass. (Physics over Politics)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:38 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Turn the region into glass. (Physics over Politics) Reply with quote

Or bang their heads together really very hard.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41631697

Didn't these fuckers learn? Shocked

We've used collateral warfare for the last 20 odd years and on an industrial scale to calm them down.

They do not want peace, they want Hydrocarbons.

Give them the equivalent energy but in milliseconds not years.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:14 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you care?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:16 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Why do you care?

Cos we might have to get involved again?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:37 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Why do you care?

Cos we might have to get involved again?

Only if we care.

The solution to the Middle East problem is for us to say "So what?"

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:54 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Only if we care.

If by we you mean America, and by care you mean see an (economic) opportunity then sure. The solution would be to leave in power the brutal dictators who keep it together... however see the previous point.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:26 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
If by we you mean America

No, I'm pretty sure I don't give a stuff what Murca does with Murcan taxes. See above.

I only care when money is stolen from me and then flushed down some dusty cess pit.

M.C wrote:
The solution would be to leave in power the brutal dictators who keep it together... however see the previous point.

The solution would be to say "Not our problem".

"Our" being UKistan, for the avoidance of doubt.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could take the very A Political Correct approach and accept the behaviours of other cultures.
If they have an instinctive desire to annihilate each other then who are we to judge?

Back-the-fcuk-off for about three or four years and then sell western tech and abilities to the last man (camel shagger) standing.

But... we'll be negotiating with the other shower of shite by then, the Peoples Communistic of China.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:49 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:
If by we you mean America

No, I'm pretty sure I don't give a stuff what Murca does with Murcan taxes. See above.

I only care when money is stolen from me and then flushed down some dusty cess pit.

M.C wrote:
The solution would be to leave in power the brutal dictators who keep it together... however see the previous point.

The solution would be to say "Not our problem".

"Our" being UKistan, for the avoidance of doubt.

You're assuming we make our own decisions, rather than following whatever America does. Syria's a good example of how we're still itching to follow them into a bad situation.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:11 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
You're assuming we make our own decisions, rather than following whatever America does.

We can't change the past, we can only improve the future.

M.C wrote:
Syria's a good example of how we're still itching to follow them into a bad situation.

Which is why I informed my MP that I don't care about Syria, and don't want us getting involved in any way, including and especially accepting "refugees", even if they are actually Syrian, and actually refugees.

Don't care, and I will vote against anyone who panders to those mugs who do.

OK, I'd never vote for the Marxist trull under any circumstances, but she doesn't know that.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:20 - 16 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Which is why I informed my MP that I don't care about Syria, and don't want us getting involved in any way, including and especially accepting "refugees", even if they are actually Syrian, and actually refugees.

Did it work?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:37 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

That would result in a hell of a lot more boat people and looky-looky men creeping into the northern latitudes.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:22 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

That would result in a hell of a lot more boat people and looky-looky men creeping into the northern latitudes.

As opposed to us "helping" the region? How's that been working out?

Not caring about what happens in Sandistan doesn't mean that we should just wave them on. Quite the opposite. Wish them the best of luck, but sink the smugglers and machine gun the swarm. It's "colonisation", after all, and I hear that's worse than Hitler times a thousand.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:49 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

History regurgitated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

Maybe we should draw a line in the sand. (Or simply the North African coastline, the Bosphorus Strait and the Sensible borders of Europe. (GDR gets an automatic exclusion from Europe and can be it's very own Hinterland as it aye aspired to be.)

Then we only need to deal with our in-house fight between the Caflicks and Prodisants and the Rich and Poor. Much more satisfying all round.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:11 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, technically, it's Trinitite, not glass.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Not caring about what happens in Sandistan doesn't mean that we should just wave them on. Quite the opposite. Wish them the best of luck, but sink the smugglers and machine gun the swarm. It's "colonisation", after all, and I hear that's worse than Hitler times a thousand.

Careful there, Scotch CPS are looking to prosecute thought crimes like the above. Heck the CPS recently took some images of airsoft and prosecuted the man for hate speech.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:39 - 17 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Heck the CPS recently took some images of airsoft and prosecuted the man for hate speech.

Menacing communications, on a Facebook group used for posting such images, and read by people expecting to see them.

I know, lulz are being had at that one.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:56 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Of course, technically, it's Trinitite, not glass.

Thank you Dr.

Very Happy

Lupo
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:35 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what the conquest of Spain has to do with this.

The Kurds is one of those ethnic groups with no real country, they claim bits of Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey in what is called the Kurdistan. All those countries had a "Kurdish problem", and all had happily repress them, most famously Sadam Halabja Chemical attack. One of the results of that, was the creation of a no fly zone over the Kurdish territories in Iraq, so they were able to implement an autonomous Kurdish region. Turkey has been fighting the PKK since 1978.

Kurdish forces had been the proxy force of choice for the USA to fight ISIS in Iraq and Syria, mostly because the Iraqi forces are pants and the only able Syrian force are Islamists (not ISIS, think Al-qaeda).

So they got supplied heavy weapons, armor and training, with no consideration to the fact that these guys want their own country too. So all those nice advances against ISIS were not for the good of Iraq and Syria or even the American, but for their own.

This was going always to be one of the after effects of the USA and allies in the invasion of Iraq and Syria.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:45 - 18 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lupo wrote:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=erdogan+calls+for+the+conquest+of+europe

Lupo
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:19 - 19 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Lupo wrote:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=erdogan+calls+for+the+conquest+of+europe

Right, Turkish Men will go across Germany, France and upon reaching their final destination in Spain, they will declare the caliphate of Spain or some other shit.

Great, Allah Akbar and Magaluf is the best thing ever.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:09 - 19 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lupo wrote:

A euphemism.

Possibly too cryptic for some. Razz

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:56 - 19 Oct 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lupo wrote:
Right, Turkish Men will go across Germany, France and upon reaching their final destination in Spain, they will declare the caliphate of Spain or some other shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4183/muslim-right-of-return-spain

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7948/turkey-erdogan-eu
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 162 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1