Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:51 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Really? Doesn't seem to stop them announcing it was Islamic Terror almost immediately, when there are far too many witnesses to dress it up as #NTDWI.

Manchester, London Bridge, Lee Rigby, Westminster.....

It's becoming quite clear that the authorities of many countries are now too scared to admit the Muslim issue. Sweden has gone as far as banning any mention or recording of race/religion linked to any crime.

And this ladies and gents, is why were on a losing battle with Islam. We refuse to admit or identify the problem.

Manchester - Recap 4 days after event and official police statement in the aftermath. Note that there is no mention of Islam from the Police anywhere.

London Bridge - Police updates on attack. Again, not they don't mention Islam

Lee Rigby- Police statement - see 7.29 post. No Islam.

Westminster - Police statement on attacks. No mention of Islam? Why it's almost like a pattern is emerging.

Notice how in none of the cases you listed the authorities actually call them Islamic terrorists? Because (for the last time) that is not how it is done.

Also for the last time, there is no unwillingness to call Islamic extremism out when it has been confirmed.

I see no evidence that the authorities are afraid to call Islamic terrorism, just that, unlike you, they don't think that every terrorist attack must be an Islamic extremist van guard of the kaliphate

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:56 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
It's the far right Guardian and Independent creating the Nazi agenda here.

Are you sure you mean Nazi here? I recommend you refresh your memory on what Nazi ideology actually encompassed.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:54 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Falco wrote:

Manchester - Recap 4 days after event and official police statement in the aftermath. Note that there is no mention of Islam from the Police anywhere.

Apart from this sizeable clue in the newspaper article you linked....

Quote:
the Islamic State group that claimed responsibility for the Manchester Arena attack on Monday.

1/10, must try harder.

So...
mpd72 wrote:
Breibart are not the authorities, neither are the Guardian.

but apparently you consider Islamic state to be part of the authorities? Eh? Why would you listen to ISIS but disregard newspapers and websites?

Are you changing your argument? You claimed that the authorities will only identify Islamic terrorist attacks as such "when there are far too many witnesses to dress it up as #NTDWI.", are you now saying this is not the case?

mpd72 wrote:
Either way, what point are you trying to make? I'm saying that authorities will try to dress down any attack carried out by Muslims, if they can get away with it, as if there was no connection.

Clearly in the ones I mentioned, whether the Po-Po mention the I word or not, the public are fully aware they were Islamist attacks and the press made no secret of it.

The point I am making is that your claim about the authorities hiding information about Islamic extremist attacks is patently false and in direct violation of correct procedure for conducting an investigation.

It is hardly surprising the public know about the motives of attackers because both politicians and the media are free to speculate. The authorities are not...hence why they don't.

mpd72 wrote:
The Toulouse attack is a clear case of hiding the Muslim angle, even from the press.

No, it really isn't. The police aren't releasing information...as usual. Once he has been charged (and his name/photo) is out, people will start doing some background digging and the speculation as to his motive can begin.

mpd72 wrote:
What agenda of mine were you referring to then? The sarcasm was obviously lost in transit.

Usually, your type throws a race card at the first sniff of someone not reading the Guardian.
That's why I used the Indie and Guardian to make my point. So it was in a style you'd be used to.

I wasn't referring to any agenda. You appear to have me confused with Fizzoid.
My only point was that Nazi ideology isn't relevant. I suspect what you actually meant was Fascist, but I suppose it doesn't have the baggage of Nazi. Unfortunately in the pursuit of a zingy one liner you holed your entire joke below the water line by using an entirely nonsensical comparison. Now it just reads as confused.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 00:44 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
No, you’re not getting it at all.

When accused of finding news sources to suit my assumed right wing agenda, a couple of posts later I deliberately used left wing paper links to prove my “agenda”.

The Nazi comment was sarcasm showing that even the liberal left admit to the issue with the Liberal Swedes hiding Muslim nastiness. The idea being those papers are the polar opposite.

I really didn’t think it would be that hard to understand.

Was that sarcasm? It's not difficult to see what you were trying do with the Nazi analogy....but it's just so factually wrong it doesn't make any sense. If you think the Nazis were the polar opposite of the Islamic extremists I'd once more urge you to read up on what the Nazis actually believed in.

Your point is hard to understand because it lacks any coherence and is borderline nonsensical; it's a total non-sequitur when someone accuses you of right wing bias to claim that left wing papers are the real Nazis. That is on the level of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Feel free to respond substantively to any of the other points.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:12 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Falco wrote:
Was that sarcasm? It's not difficult to see what you were trying do with the Nazi analogy....but it's just so factually wrong it doesn't make any sense.

Welcome to sarcasm.

You still don't get it do you? It was nothing to do with Islam.
I deliberately used liberal left wing publications to highlight a story, which if published by anyone else, you'd see as right wing.

Calling the Guardian or Indie out for having a Nazi agenda was the sarcasm. I really didn't think anyone over the age of puberty would struggle to see it. Thumbs Up

For someone who accuses others of not reading posts you seem to be failing to read my posts pretty comprehensively. I understand what you were attempting to do, my point is that Nazism is totally tangential to your point. I understand why you used left wing papers to make your point, but then calling them Nazis is just....it's shit. It's a supremely poor attempt at sarcasm, just like calling BLM members the klu klux klan would be a crap attempt at humour (again, because it doesn't make sense - it just confuses the punchline).

I don't know why you think I have some issue with your sources. I've used the telegraph, the times as well as the guardian and independent as sources. As long as it's not coming from some seriously dodgy source (lookin at you Brietbart) I don't give a shit where you get your information. Facts are facts.
You appear to be seriously struggling to tell that there are different people involved in this conversation, it would save time all round if didn't respond to me with things other people said.

It's a bit rich though, to talk about puberty when you seem incapable of getting through a single post without trying to insult me

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:51 - 15 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFA wrote:
stone-throwing revellers

Do you want Palestine? Because that's how you get Palestine.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
2 days of Muslims rioting in Brussels now and little coverage on the UK pro EU media.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/rapper-video-shoot-sparks-fresh-riots-in-brussels

Day 1 was apparently “football fans”. Yep, Moroccan Muslims. Tonight it’s over a Muslim rapper shooting a video apparently.

Vargass92 (the rapper) describes himself as non-religious which makes him about as Muslim as you are Christian.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:15 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
2 days of Muslims rioting in Brussels now and little coverage on the UK pro EU media.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/rapper-video-shoot-sparks-fresh-riots-in-brussels

Day 1 was apparently “football fans”. Yep, Moroccan Muslims. Tonight it’s over a Muslim rapper shooting a video apparently.

Can you please point out the Muslim reference in that story please, I can't seem to find it myself

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:44 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, just Yoofs. Anyway, it's not their fault - ask the Granny Grabber in Chief, Macron.

French snackbar is entirely the fault of the French State.

The actual snackbarists have no agency: they're essentially just animals that need to be handled better. In the absence of absolute cradle to grave nurturing by Nounou State, their infantile urges are satiated by turning to religion.

It's not an entirely unpragmatic view, I just think it's at least a generation too late to awe them into grovelling before the golden thrones of La République.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
There's a surprise...... I'm making a point about, once again, the press covering up the Muslim issue. "Football fans" over the weekend, were Moroccan Muslim yoof. It's any excuse to kick off over there.

I know someone currently in Brussels. These riots over the last couple of nights have been carried out entirely by Muslim yoof. It's a fairly common occurrence lately.

Well unless the press has surveyed each and every rioter, how can they (or anyone else for that matter) determine their religious beliefs

Or are you (sorry i mean your friend in Brussels) basing this entirely on the colour of their skin Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:00 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I know someone currently in Brussels.

Who?

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Are you proposing Moroccans are not Muslim too?

To be fair, i don't know any Moroccans, so i can't ask them

But even if Moroccans are predominantly Muslim, does that mean then any crime involving a Moroccan should be labeled as a "Muslamic" incident

But by that same thought, are you saying all Brits are Catholic then?

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

So by what Spidey sense do you use to determine these were all carried out by Muslims, as again, not a single mention of the word

But even if they were carried out by a predominantly Muslim crowd, what difference does it make

If a crowd of prominently white Brits go on a rampage after a foosball match in Euroland, are they doing that in the name of Foosball, or in the name of Christ the Redeemer, and how would it be reported in the UK press?

I can guarantee there will be no mention of religion there either

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:44 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Someone on another forum who works both there and in Poland.
He's currently in Brussels.

Who?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 134 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5