Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:47 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I know someone currently in Brussels. These riots over the last couple of nights have been carried out entirely by Muslim yoof. It's a fairly common occurrence lately.

Funny, I also know someone in Brussels, he says it all kicked off on Saturday because of the football, and it isn't a common occurrence at all
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Who kicked off again?

Moroccan football fans did

Is their religion relevant, are you saying only Muslim football fans kick off?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about details of riots where it wasn't even qualification, but actually days before a game?

Well, that's easy:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/11/euro-2016-french-police-tactics-raise-fears-of-more-clashes-with-england-fans

You can Google for more, it doesn't take much, although your 'agenda filter' might block the results...

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:31 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the common denominator in all the above is that it was caused by Moroccan football fans, their religious beliefs have nothing at all to do with it, so why should it be mentioned in the press, it's not a cover up, it's just irreverent

Funnily enough they were all wearing shoes too, that wasn't mentioned either, because it's irreverent

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:42 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:
I think the common denominator in all the above is that it was caused by Moroccan football fans, their religious beliefs have nothing at all to do with it, so why should it be mentioned in the press, it's not a cover up, it's just irreverent

Funnily enough they were all wearing shoes too, that wasn't mentioned either, because it's irreverent

Even all the other riots which involved Muslim Moroccans who weren't football fans?

You need to rethink your common denominator.

Ok then, Moroccans are the common denomiator

10/10, next

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:52 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Ah, we're getting closer. And what cultural and religious denomination do 99% of Moroccans have?

And what cultural and religious denomination do 99% of Brittons have?

So by your reckoning, any crime committed by a Moroccan is in the name of Islam, and should be tried as a terrorist

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fans I know who were out there were hidden in a bar by the owner,

Who?

I'm asking because it would seem you always seem to know someone to corroborate your 'story'. Strange sort of coincidence, isn't it?

mpd72 wrote:
Maybe you can offer an alternative suggestion about why these Muslims felt the need to injure 22 police officers, loot shops and burn cars in celebration of qualifying for the world cup?

Perhaps they were trying to emulate their Argentine caliphate friends?

https://time.com/2982367/riots-argentina-world-cup-final/

It really doesn't take much to find football fans rioting, hell, I even know an England fan who was bottled by another England fan simply because England lost to Argentina in '98

Hmm, Argentina seems to be a common denominator here. What's their religion again, because that's what's important, right?

Last edited by Fizzoid on 15:06 - 16 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:
So by your reckoning, any crime committed by a Moroccan is in the name of Islam, and should be tried as a terrorist

Nope. Not what I said.

When the crimes are an attack on a Western city by Muslims immigrants, the motive is Islamic anti Western infidel hatred.
Maybe you can offer an alternative suggestion about why these Muslims felt the need to injure 22 police officers, loot shops and burn cars in celebration of qualifying for the world cup?

I'd hate to have seen what would have happened if they lost. (probably the same anti Western rampage, but there you go).

Maybe, just maybe, this had nothing to do with football and it was just a large group of Muslim yoof showing their love of the West, other than the generous benefits systems?

Funnily enough, i have no idea of their intent, as i was not there, and did not speak to them, as neither did you, but you somehow seem to know all about it

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:30 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
it had feck all to do with football, it was pure Ismaic hatred for the West).

Don't tell me, you know someone who's in the riot police in Belgium...

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:

Funnily enough, i have no idea of their intent, as i was not there, and did not speak to them, as neither did you, but you somehow seem to know all about it

You could have an educated guess if you took off your "Hug a Muslim" specs. Mr. Green

It has nothing to do with "Hug a Muslim", i just don't see why a persons religion has anything to do with football hooliganism in this particular case

Surely in all your 25 years on said foosball forum, can you genuinely say you have never come across just plain old hooligans, who like nothing more than going out looking for fight, be that other fans, or the Popo

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:11 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
No, I'm just using common sense. You should try it sometime.

No you're not! You're inventing your own motive to suit your own beliefs.

Any one with common sense can see that, that's why you can't!

mpd72 wrote:
Because it was nothing to do with football Trigger. They won, they qualified, they should have been celebrating as football fans, not attacking Westerners as Muslims with chips on shoulder.

Nothing to do with football, to some extend I'd agree with you

Here's some more examples for you to ignore

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-united-liverpool-football-hooligans-13391369

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980132/Football-hooligans-brawl-captured-CCTV.html

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2017-08-13/children-hurt-after-football-violence-in-middlesbrough/

Tell me, are any of those anything to really do with football, or just an excuse for violence?

mpd72 wrote:
Yes, I can categorically say that I have never seen football fans start a riot involving attacking the police, burning vehicles and looting shops due to the anger of winning the game and Qualifying for the Word Cup.

Ever seen football fans being responsible for 39 deaths and 600 injuries, before the game's even kicked off?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

Must be all those Allah worshipping Scousers no doubt...

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If you keep denying the Muslim Extremist problem, it'll probably just disappear on it's own.

https://jonathangifford.com/wp-content/uploads/Nelson-turns-a-blind-eye-cropped.png

FTFY

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:58 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:
I'm too thick to spot the difference between Muslims all from one team with no other fans involved or targetted, rioting as a protest agaisnt the West (after winning and qualifying)and football hooligans attacking other football hooligans

If you keep denying the Muslim problem, it'll probably just disappear on it's own.

https://jonathangifford.com/wp-content/uploads/Nelson-turns-a-blind-eye-cropped.png

And because your bias inhibits you from forming a rational sentence...

Are you seriously saying football violence needs 2 sets of fans?

Where were the German fans in Bunos Aires when it kicked of after they lost the world cup final? I presume they only targeted the local VAG dealerships?

What about in 98 when England lost against Argentina
Quote:
The worst scenes were in Bedford where 41 people were arrested, 25 were detained overnight and 12 will appear in court on Wednesday. Twelve people were arrested in Luton where several town centre shops had their windows smashed.

I didn't realise Bedfordshire was an Argentinian hotspot...

Want to call me think to my face? I'm happy to take the short trip to Dartford, or will you go crying off again, claiming you're being stalked?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 134 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5