Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I'm saying that one set of fans and one set only, celebrating qualifying for the World Cup, does not normally involve rioting, attacking police, lighting vehicles and looting.

It's quite clear this wasn't football violence or "over celebrating".

When did you last go to a football match, out of interest? When did you last go to one in another country?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So all of these Muslim yoof are extremists then?

Europe is in a worse shape than I thought.

You obviously need this spelling out in simple to understand language

Muslims are not the problem, Muslim Extremism is, there is a big difference

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:14 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

Depends on your definition of extreme.

How many British muslims would inform the police if they knew someone was involved with jiiihaaaad?

How many believe that homosexy is a crime?

How many think it's OK for a teacher to be a homosexer?

How many think that wives should always obey their husbands?

How many support replacing secular law with sharia?

You do know, right?

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:

Depends on your definition of extreme.

How many British muslims would inform the police if they knew someone was involved with jiiihaaaad?

How many believe that homosexy is a crime?

How many think it's OK for a teacher to be a homosexer?

How many think that wives should always obey their husbands?

How many support replacing secular law with sharia?

You do know, right?

As long as they aren't trying to kill me, I couldn't care less what they think or believe, as much as I don't care what Catholics think or believe on the same/similar subjects

Stoker
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 23:40 - 16 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I would agree with you in general terms, and in no way want to derail the argument (or lack thereof) between bnp72 and others, I would like to point out that issues shared by catholics do affect me, so I do care.

No, I don't give a flying fuck that a woman can never be Pope, but I do give a shit about their sanctimonious bleating about all life being sacred and banning/criminalising abortion. Where are they when it comes to "saving" all these unwanted children after theyr'e born??

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating abortion as a quick fix for lack of contraception or knowledge, but the fact that the use of condoms as a prophylactic against disease could have saved millions of lives.

As a rule, I aint got a problem with most chistians I meet, it's just members of his fucking fan club I can't stand.

Stoker
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 00:56 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I.m not pro muslim, christian, jain bhuddist, sikhe, but I am against fucking stupid raciscts peddling their own idea of a problem-free future, whilst at the same time condemning everyone elses sincerely held beliefs and values. Your Ideas about what Nazism are incorrect, but you are clearly a Fachist.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:08 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How many have you been to. Fancy a bet?

Thought so....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:43 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
What were they so angry about? Winning? Rolling Eyes

I don't know, why not ask any of the Leeds fans who trashed Bournemouth in 1990 after winning promotion

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:52 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
What were they so angry about? Winning? Rolling Eyes

I don't know, why not ask any of the Leeds fans who trashed Bournemouth in 1990 after winning promotion

Huh, was converting to islam a pre-requisite? I don't follow the ins and outs of sportsball.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:07 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Huh, was converting to islam a pre-requisite? I don't follow the ins and outs of sportsball.

You've never seen the former head of the Leeds United Supporters Club?
https://i.imgur.com/uAJyS5e.jpg

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Trump tries to put a temporary ban on Muzzies entering the US until the threat dies down = International outrage.

Muslim Kuwaiti airline refuses to fly Jewish passenger from Germany to Bangkok, because he’s Jewish = meets approval from Her Merkels court.

What a bizarre pro Muslim world we live in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42017874

Quote:
A German court has ruled that a Kuwaiti airline was within its rights to refuse to carry an Israeli citizen.
The ruling angered Jewish groups and others, who argued that it condoned anti-Semitism.
Kuwait Airways cancelled the passenger's ticket for a flight from Frankfurt to Bangkok.
The Frankfurt court said the airline was respecting the laws of Kuwait, which does not recognise the state of Israel.
It said it was unable to rule on Kuwaiti law, and that German law covered discrimination on the basis of only race, ethnicity or religion - not citizenship.
Nathan Gelbart, the passenger's lawyer, called it a "shameful verdict for democracy and for Germany in general".

Germany do have a bit of previous there.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:57 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not lose sight of the retail version.

Woman converts to the religion of peace that requires her to submit to her teetotal husband, doesn't submit, gets her head smashed in in a drunken row with her reefer fiend husband.

As usual, nobody didnu nuffin even though they were heard not doing it, seen disposing of the not-a-body, and there was blood all over the scene where it didn't happen.

The case continues, sounds like a real tough one for the jury.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:29 - 17 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, lets get things in proportion here. Everything is OK as according to Tescos, Muslims are converting to Christianity so they can eat Christmas turkeys. Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWCeMGMtkG8

At least, thats how it must be as Tescos are not supplying Halal turkeys Laughing

The end of religious strife as we know it. Thumbs Up

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:26 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
East London was a bit like Eastenders back then, not like downtown Bagdad as it is now.

https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/e1.jpg

Is that seriously what you think Baghdad looks like? Eh?

Here is an actual picture from 3 days ago:

https://www.iraqinews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/baghdad-640x480.jpg

You may notice a couple of differences.

Now, before you post a picture of the aftermath of the Westminster attack or some other false equivalence, I'd like you to consider that this was one of 2 bombs in the same day, in a country with a death toll of 144 and a casualty count of 244 per month from terrorism, armed conflict and violence

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:51 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
I'd like you to consider that this was one of 2 bombs in the same day, in a country with a death toll of 144 and a casualty count of 244 per month from terrorism, armed conflict and violence

What sort of terrorism, conflict and violence? Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:01 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
East London was a bit like Eastenders back then, not like downtown Bagdad as it is now.

https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/e1.jpg

Is that seriously what you think Baghdad looks like? Eh?

Here is an actual picture from 3 days ago:

https://www.iraqinews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/baghdad-640x480.jpg

You may notice a couple of differences.

Now, before you post a picture of the aftermath of the Westminster attack or some other false equivalence, I'd like you to consider that this was one of 2 bombs in the same day, in a country with a death toll of 144 and a casualty count of 244 per month from terrorism, armed conflict and violence

Oh come on. You know as well as I do that what bnp was talking about was the amount of Burkas/Hijabs etc. on show. Nothing to do with blowing people up. If you are going to twist his words don't moan when he does it to you.

Anyway, the big difference is that when Sadaam ran the place you didn't get anything like that happening.

As far a football goes, it probably generates more passion with western society than any religion. Certainly in the heady days of the 80's when there was real violence the results of a match between Bristol City and Cardiff could leave an area looking like down town Baghdad and they were just small teams. (I know because I partook of said fun in those days. Embarassed )

I suspect having football intertwined with a religion could be a rather volatile mixture in some countries but how much violence is due to which, who can tell?

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:44 - 18 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
What sort of terrorism, conflict and violence? :Thinking:

Not sure, probably "Wrong sort of Muslim" violence, since it's Iraq. Here is the report if you want the specifics (it's even in Kurdish... Razz)

Polarbear wrote:
Oh come on. You know as well as I do that what bnp was talking about was the amount of Burkas/Hijabs etc. on show. Nothing to do with blowing people up. If you are going to twist his words don't moan when he does it to you.

Anyway, the big difference is that when Sadaam ran the place you didn't get anything like that happening.

Have you seen his contributions in this page alone? His myopic focus on the violence of football fans as exclusively Muslim? Or as all attacks being Islamic terrorist attacks (even when this is plain wrong) and every newspaper article that doesn't immediately call them terrorists is further proof a government cover-up?

mpd72 wrote:
Muslims those who celebrate qualifying for the World Cup by rioting, looting, burning cars and attacking and injuring scores of police for joy?

Also his response to my post:

mpd72 wrote:
Give them time. The Muslim invasion of the UK is in it's early stages. It won't be to long now before London is dragged down to their level.

That is hardly supportive of your interpretation.

He posted a picture with 6 people in hijab/burka (out about 30 people in frame) and called it down-town Baghdad. Considering his views (repeated constantly in this thread and elsewhere), his response to my picture ("its only a matter of time") and in comparison to what an actual Baghdad market looks like (i.e. every woman in a burka), I don't think my interpretation is too far off the mark.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/iraqi-women-buy-food-24-january-at-a-baghdad-market-the-iraqi-dinar-picture-id51431821?k=6&m=51431821&s=612x612&w=0&h=6yDWwRxC1ytwtsYAEpiqL1MqxhgKuHcUbvpzGJP5BwY=

With regards to Saddam keeping them in line, you are spot on. I think that is a middle eastern thing. Have you noticed that in that whole area, peace is only possible under the boot-heel of a dictator? They seem to need a strongman to keep them from being at each other's throats all the time. I think it must be cultural, because if you remove someone from that environment and bring them up in the west (entirely divorced from that sort of idea) they are perfectly capable of normal behaviour. It's very odd.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:31 - 20 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
if you remove someone from that environment and bring them up in the west (entirely divorced from that sort of idea) they are perfectly capable of normal behaviour. It's very odd.

A small number, perhaps, particularly if it's the high IQ professionals that fled the region in the 70s and 80s when it started to go snack attack.

Take a swarm of ~85 IQers though and the culture can come with them. What's particularly worrying is that UK born RoPists seem to be more radical than their immigrant parents.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 150 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5