Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Tory perv list...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:18 - 13 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Generally MP's don't try to tell the PM what to do

I thought that was pretty much all that they did, and rightly so. I want cabbies on the street yelling at her to sort herself out too and get on with it.

It's interesting to hear that you either think or wish that we live in a Presidential system where the PM is an anointed God Empress who cannot be questioned.

ScaredyCat wrote:
In essence she's fucked

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

ScaredyCat wrote:
and we'll end up with Golum or Dumber as PM.

Why them? What's wrong with Amber Rudd or Ruth Davidson, you shitlord?

PaddyPower has Davis favourite, then the Mogg, then... huh, Gavin Williamson. Why not, since it'll be MPs voting, and he's made it his business to dig up the dirt on all of them.

You're taking this a bit personally. Do you like Theresa May?

Like, like like her?

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:56 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Since we scraping to bottom of the barrel already, why not.

Rogerborg wrote:

PaddyPower has Davis favourite, then the Mogg, then... huh, Gavin Williamson.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76xde5eo6vioezd/tresamusant.gif?raw=1

Rogerborg wrote:
You're taking this a bit personally.

Quite the reverse, it's all just entertainment to me.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:37 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

What?, you mean Amber "What contempt-of-court order" Rudd? Suggesting Ruth Davidson is trolling and I am far too savvy to be hooked plus she isn't an MP.. DAMMIT!

Rogerborg wrote:
PaddyPower has Davis favourite, then the Mogg, then... huh, Gavin Williamson. Why not, since it'll be MPs voting, and he's made it his business to dig up the dirt on all of them.

Davis is a no go, he has the charisma of a wet paper bag (recall if you will his performance during the latest round of the Tory leader competition) plus he is inextricably bound up with the Brexit and post Brexit Britain (AKA The Road by Cormack Mcarthy) incoming train wreck.
Mogg?....Meebe? If the MPs are in the mood for English aristocracy type leader I could see him gaining traction, possibly a bit polarizing to be able to get that critical mass for leadership though.
Williamson? Never heard of him. but in a more general sense I am not convinced a whip can be leader, having all that dirt is as likely to lead to a night of the long knives as it is to the building of a triumphal arch....

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:02 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Suggesting Ruth Davidson is trolling and I am far too savvy to be hooked plus she isn't an MP.. DAMMIT!

Nobody tell the folk giving PaddyPower their money. Heh, Nigel Farage is on there at 100 to 1 as well. Shhh!

Rogerborg wrote:
Mogg?....Meebe? If the MPs are in the mood for English aristocracy type leader I could see him gaining traction

They won't be though. He's only popular with the outer party, not the inner, and they will never, ever let it get to a membership vote.

Rudd is the most awful but simultaneously least objectionable choice, as May was before her. She'll step over the corpses of her betters and run Brexit onto the rocks before breakfast given a chance.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:01 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

What?, you mean Amber "What contempt-of-court order" Rudd? Suggesting Ruth Davidson is trolling and I am far too savvy to be hooked plus she isn't an MP.. DAMMIT!

How could they, didn't they see he had a cat? Crying or Very sad

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:17 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Nobody tell the folk giving PaddyPower their money. Heh, Nigel Farage is on there at 100 to 1 as well. Shhh!

What? Really? Laughing That's taking advantage of real mental deficiencies, that is.

Rogerborg wrote:
They won't be though. He's only popular with the outer party, not the inner, and they will never, ever let it get to a membership vote.

Rudd is the most awful but simultaneously least objectionable choice, as May was before her. She'll step over the corpses of her betters and run Brexit onto the rocks before breakfast given a chance.

Mogg is a bit too old school to get much grip beyond the outer party I expect, and the inner probably know this. I suspect they won't let it through for fear of the (sort of) revival of the labour yoof vote under Corbyn. They will be terrified of loosing any younger voters - the demographic Gordian knot is causing them far more problematic for them than the other parties and they seem to think that fresh blood (Cameron redux) is their way out.

Yeah, you may be right about Rudd. It might behove the party to think long and hard about the last time they chose a leader on that basis and where it has lead them. They won't.....but they should.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 135 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5