Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Tory perv list...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Vracktal
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:34 - 09 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Suntan Sid wrote:

Needs more tin foil.

The current government is an utter shambles, has been from day 1, no outside influence is required to bring it down, they're doing it all by themselves!

Oh really? The Tories are leaking these organised, timed smear campaigns to the left wing media then?
I'm not sure I agree with you on that one. Must be a leftie thing.

The left wing media sure timed all Priti Patel's secret meetings well.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:59 - 09 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about blue chillis, I think he's on blue tabs. Mr. Green

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:13 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Is it feck. It's a large scale planned attack on the government at the start of November. This isn't just one or two attacks, it's a serious coordinated effort, which someone is clearly orchestrating.
It was gun powder the last time someone put this much effort into destroying the government at this time of year.
Now its all done with left wing media coverage, forcing the governments hand.

Laughing

Nothing at all like the attack campaign against Corbyn last year then. That too must have been different and wholly in the public interest.

Your opinions farking priceless Laughing . Now I know why you blocked me. Head proper deep in the sand these days.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:47 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vracktal wrote:

The ones that happened in August, or the ones that happened in September?

The revelation and reporting frenzy around them does have a certain temporal serendipity about it.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:56 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Vracktal wrote:

The ones that happened in August, or the ones that happened in September?

The revelation and reporting frenzy around them does have a certain temporal serendipity about it.

Her worst enemy ... the people she met, giving the game away. I would ask how dumb someone would have to be to publicly do what she did, but then I remembered that modern politicians think they can do whatever they want.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ij0ybfecxz9b4n/patel-au.jpg?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0tjdkki016smag/patel-se.jpg?raw=1

Last edited by ScaredyCat on 10:58 - 10 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:07 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Her worst enemy ... the people she met, giving the game away.

Yes, in August and September. You can see the dates on those tw​ats, right?

It wasn't as though anyone was trying to hide it, and the point under discussion is why it took until November for this to suddenly become urgent, strident, headline news at Al Beeb.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
It wasn't as though anyone was trying to hide it, and the point under discussion is why it took until November for this to suddenly become urgent, strident, headline news at Al Beeb.

I would imagine, like every other bloated organisation, things take time. Perhaps they'd want to verify that it happened before reporting it? Once it's at the forefront, news agencies do what they've always done, bang on about it until the next story pops up.

Claiming that the BBC will do anything to bring down the Tory government is laughable but I'll await the confirmation bias, which is kind of why any discussion of it is pointless.

Personally I think you give too much credit to the BBC.

Do you feel that everyone, including the BBC, should have just ignored the whole thing until it went away?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:24 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Claiming that the BBC will do anything to bring down the Tory government is laughable

They don't need to bring it down if they can weaken it to the point where they can dictate policy by threatening to drop the straw that May break its back.

ScaredyCat wrote:
Do you feel that everyone, including the BBC, should have just ignored the whole thing until it went away?

Absolutely, because there are only two options: hushing it up, or going on a full scale shrieking, relentless and escalating attack where they "quoted" multiple anonymous sources and then repeatedly "predicted" that Sharia now had no choice but to sack Patel.

Why do you feel that they couldn't have just reported it once and then let the proles make up their own minds?

Anyway, good job by May on appointing Brexiteer Mordaunt. She's got big things in front of her.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:49 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
They don't need to bring it down if they can weaken it to the point where they can dictate policy by threatening to drop the straw that May break its back.

Have you been accidentally assimilated into the mpd72 collective? If the government it weak, it's weak and needs replacing. The Tories need to replace May quickly. With whom? Not my problem. She's weak, she's powerless. I await the vote of no confidence.

Rogerborg wrote:

Absolutely, because there are only two options: hushing it up, or going on a full scale shrieking, relentless and escalating attack where they "quoted" multiple anonymous sources and then repeatedly "predicted" that Sharia now had no choice but to sack Patel.

You're talking about BBC news whose job is to report news. Look beyond the BBC and you'll see many news outlets also calling for Patel to go and under the circumstances she should have gone, without question.

May's only reason for not sacking Patel immediately would be that she'd lose a supporter weakening her - possibly making an enemy. She sacked Patel (or allowed her to resign) to appear strong. Nobody was fooled. Patel fucked herself by not mentioning to May the other meetings she'd had. That was the final nail in her coffin.

Rogerborg wrote:

Why do you feel that they couldn't have just reported it once and then let the proles make up their own minds?

When does any news source ever do that? New relies on the stories that are current, they flog them to death and then move on. This is nothing new, it will continue.

I'll be interested to see you have the same reactions to any news story when the target isn't a Tory.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:06 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
I'll be interested to see you have the same reactions to any news story when the target isn't a Tory.

Are you in any doubt? I'm horribly biased (also racist, also sexist).

But I don't shake you down for money on the pretence that I'm not any of those things.

When I have a royal charter and an enforcement arm we can compare apples to a Common Purpose propaganda service.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
ScaredyCat wrote:

Are you in any doubt? I'm horribly biased (also racist, also sexist).

But I don't shake you down for money on the pretence that I'm not any of those things.

When I have a royal charter and an enforcement arm we can compare apples to a Common Purpose propaganda service.

For clarification, you're saying you wont apply the same standards to the BBC when they go after someone who isn't a Tory?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Priceless! So you think the BBC spends months verifying breaking news before breaking it?!

They don't have to, it writes itself on an alarmingly regular basis.

Losing a majority at a GE that should never have been called.

May's joint chiefs of staff, Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill, forced to resign, after their strategy resulted in humiliation at the polls.

Two thirds of Conservative Party members wanted May to resign, after the GE.

Forced to form a minority government, propped up by the DUP, having bribed them with a billion £s from the magic money tree, that doesn’t exist, apparently.

A remainer PM in charge of Brexit.

A foreign secretary, who hasn't left the playground yet, and simply cannot stop himself uttering his usual racist bollox whilst abroad.

Tory whips effectively blackmailing MP’s over sexual pecadillos, to vote the right way.

A cabinet member forced to resign for negotiating with another country without cabinet approval.

Yet you maintain it’s a left wing plot!

As I said before the current government are a shambles, zero leadership and zero direction, they really don’t need any help in destroying the tiny amount of credibility they never had. They’re perfectly capable of doing it themselves. A process CMD started then ran away from.

Back on topic, despite yours and others scepticism of the veracity of the “perv list” there’s a distinct lack of lawsuits, injunctions or denials by those named in it, which suggests that it’s probably not a work of fiction. The fact that it’s now in the public domain renders it useless, I’m certain they’ll all tough it out once it’s becomes yesterday’s chip wrapper.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:49 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
For clarification, you're saying you wont apply the same standards to the BBC when they go after someone who isn't a Tory?

If they ever do it in with the same degree of patience followed by rabid urgency as they went after Patel, please let me know, and I'll get on with applauding them because I'm biased.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm biased.

That much is obvious.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:47 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
I'm biased.

That much is obvious.

Intellectual honesty is very liberating, you should give it a try.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 10 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Intellectual honesty is very liberating, you should give it a try.

https://i.imgur.com/s7i5J1O.gifv

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:34 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Donkers is so quiet now they are pulling apart the Labour Luton MP. Not. Rolling Eyes

Can't wait until they find the incriminating photos on Donk's PC.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:05 - 12 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
Priceless! So you think the BBC spends months verifying breaking news before breaking it?!

They don't have to, it writes itself on an alarmingly regular basis.

Losing a majority at a GE that should never have been called.

May's joint chiefs of staff, Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill, forced to resign, after their strategy resulted in humiliation at the polls.

Two thirds of Conservative Party members wanted May to resign, after the GE.

Forced to form a minority government, propped up by the DUP, having bribed them with a billion £s from the magic money tree, that doesn’t exist, apparently.

A remainer PM in charge of Brexit.

A foreign secretary, who hasn't left the playground yet, and simply cannot stop himself uttering his usual racist bollox whilst abroad.

Tory whips effectively blackmailing MP’s over sexual pecadillos, to vote the right way.

A cabinet member forced to resign for negotiating with another country without cabinet approval.

Yet you maintain it’s a left wing plot!

As I said before the current government are a shambles, zero leadership and zero direction, they really don’t need any help in destroying the tiny amount of credibility they never had. They’re perfectly capable of doing it themselves. A process CMD started then ran away from.

Back on topic, despite yours and others scepticism of the veracity of the “perv list” there’s a distinct lack of lawsuits, injunctions or denials by those named in it, which suggests that it’s probably not a work of fiction. The fact that it’s now in the public domain renders it useless, I’m certain they’ll all tough it out once it’s becomes yesterday’s chip wrapper.

Spot on.

The results of the GE were enough schadenfreude to keep me satisfied for the next 5 years.

Never expected it to get quite so fantastically worse.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 13 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it begins....

Gove 'n Johnson doing their bit to bring down May.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:34 - 13 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScaredyCat wrote:
And so it begins....

Gove 'n Johnson doing their bit to bring down May.

Sounds like swivel eyed lunacy to me.

Go on though.

ScaredyCat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 13 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally MP's don't try to tell the PM what to do, then get their wife to 'leak' the letter they wrote. Much like Patel, if she fires them, she's fucked and if she doesn't she's fucked.

In essence she's fucked and we'll end up with Golum or Dumber as PM.

P.S. Don't forget to blame the "liberal left" for making Gove and Johnson write the letter, give it to the PM and then leak it. You could probably use the BBC as your scapegoat - at least one person would follow you on that.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 159 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5