Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Farage has gone full blown nazi mode

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:18 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Farage has gone full blown nazi mode Reply with quote

Apparently Farage has found the problem with the new world order: The Jew Laughing

https://eutoday.net/news/politics/2017/nigel-farage-americans-should-worry-about-the-jews
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:07 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/10 for your timing what what the Antifa apocalypse happening on the 4th of November. https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27285-ny-times-promotes-antifa-communist-coup-effort-against-trump-for-nov-4

Antifa is financed by George Soros and I'm sure you can guess what his religion is.

https://www.therevcounter.co.uk/threads/114365-BBC-missed-this-one-Farage-going-in-full-blown-nazi-mode?s=106021c9b1f94cb99ed9201a7df4ab23

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:17 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The full conversation, in context, showing that what was actually being discussed was Russia, Russia, Russia and that Farage actually pooh-poohed the significant of die Juden despite the caller trying to big it up.

Actual transcript wrote:

FARAGE: Ahmed is calling me from Leyton. Ahmed, good evening.

AHMED: Yeah, hello. I don’t know as much as the previous caller about the ins and outs. But what, you know, comes across to me is how come there’s such an issue with Russia, Russian involvement, and there’s no one really, you know, highlighting, you know, AIPAC and the Israeli lobby and their involvement in American politics and elections?

FARAGE: Well, the Israeli lobby, you know — that’s a reasonable point, Ahmed, because there are about six million Jewish people living in America, so as a percentage it’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big. But I don’t think anybody — they have a voice within American politics, as indeed do the Hindu groups, and many other groups in America. But I don’t think anybody is suggesting that the Israeli government tried to affect the result of the American elections. I think, Ahmed, what it comes down to, in my view, is that Russia is seen by the European Union and by the Democrats to be the enemy. Putin is seen to be the enemy. You know, we’ve done our best to expand the European Union, to expand NATO, right up to his borders by encouraging Ukraine to join, and ever since that moment, you know, he’s been the great bogeyman. But I — I have to say, I would be amazed, literally amazed — I certainly know from my perspective, I’ve had no Russian involvement or collusion, and I’ve not been a bag man, so I can speak for myself on this, you know, 100% — I can’t speak for the president 100%; Ahmed, you couldn’t speak for your brother or your parents 100%; none of us can know 100% — but I would be stunned if anything came out that showed that any interaction with Russia had had any material effect on that election at all. That’s how I feel, Ahmed. I mean, is that your suspicion, too?

AHMED: Yeah, I mean, it would be difficult to prove, but I would say, what’s the big deal, even if it did? I mean, like I said, with Israel, they affect both Democrats and Republicans, they’ve got them both in their pocket.

FARAGE: Well, in terms of money and influence, yeah, they are a very powerful lobby. And Ahmed, actually, America’s interfered in elections all over the world, for decades. There’s a a slight sort of degree of hypocrisy in all of this. Ahmed, new caller from Leyton, I thank you. He makes the point that there are other, very powerful, foreign lobbies in the United States of America, and the Jewish lobby, with its links with the Israeli government is one of those strong voices.

Watch and listen for yourself, noting the tone of voice that's being used.

Val's comedy 'quote' wrote:
During a discussion on the involvement of Russia in US elections, he stated that "there’s something Americans should worry about more than Russian meddling: Jews".

Can you provide a source for that "quote", please, Val? I'm not hearing Nigel "state" it, or even imply or allude to it.

And again, when an actual Nazi politician rises, what will you have left in your tired out toolbox of shrieking excoriation? Super-Nazi? Ultra-Nazi?

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:52 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm not hearing Nigel "state" it, or even imply or allude to it.

Ermm - that's Mr. Farage to you.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:43 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The full conversation, in context,
And again, when an actual Nazi politician rises, what will you have left in your tired out toolbox of shrieking excoriation? Super-Nazi? Ultra-Nazi?

The problem is it's a very Faragy thing to do.

In that he's clever in the sense he'll use various sneaky tactics that work on people who don't dig any deeper.

Consider the tactic I'm not racist some of my best friends are X. Or I am married to an X.

Hell consider the thread about white supremcists a few weeks ago. Where all those white supremacists claimed they were not racist because they had Asian wives. Vegas shooter had two Asian wives.

He deflected I'm not racist I have a German wife.

Kind of like ISIS72 who says he's not a liar by lying about it.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:06 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder when Angela is going to come out and say 'Nigel touched my knee'?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:17 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
The problem is it's a very Faragy thing to do.

Yes, it's entirely in character for Imaginary Farage who has been created by "quoting" things that Actual Farage didn't say, then implying that it's entirely in character for...

Itchy wrote:
In that he's clever in the sense he'll use various sneaky tactics that work on people who don't dig any deeper.

Such as? Actual quotes from Actual Farage, please.

Itchy wrote:
Consider the tactic I'm not racist some of my best friends are X. Or I am married to an X.

Actual quotes from Actual Farage, please.

Itchy wrote:
Hell consider the thread about white supremcists a few weeks ago. Where all those white supremacists claimed they were not racist because they had Asian wives. Vegas shooter had two Asian wives.

Itchy wrote:
He deflected I'm not racist I have a German wife.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:25 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

As His significance dwindles his comments will get more controversial .. he`s yesterdays man ..

frankly i`m more concerned about the Euro exchange rate .. interest rates and the price of petrol / diesel ....

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:10 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copycat73 wrote:
As His significance dwindles his comments will get more controversial

What comments are you talking about?

The Imaginary ones, or the Actual ones?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:23 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Want to buy some magic beans, you thick twat?

If brains were dynamite....

People in glass houses .....

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:20 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
mpd72 wrote:
Want to buy some magic beans, you thick twat?

If brains were dynamite....

People in glass houses .....

Shouldn't take their clothes off?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:41 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

He is attributed to this:

Quote:
‘The most common question I get asked is: Nigel, are you racist and do you hate Germans? Now, of course I’m not racist. My wife is German. If anyone appreciates the efficiencies of a German-run household it’s me!’

RT interview:

https://youtu.be/Qe9mvl-aI_s?t=37s

Quote:
I'm married to a German.

Where he actually says it. It's the usual deflection technique and surprisingly it works against a lot of people.

You know how people say I'm not racist but....[something terrible racist]

I can't be racist my best friend is X

It's a linguistic disarming trick clever people will use to steer things their way.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Friend_argument
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:57 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS72 wrote:

I wonder if whoever typed this at the bottom of their page managed to keep a straight face whilst typing it?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wonder what kind of person openly lies, then blatantly lies again to cover up the original lie but is then caught out red handed in these lies and refuses to apologise can keep a straight face while participating somewhere they are not welcome. Laughing

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Yeah, it was a bit harsh, but anyone who uses a site like that for genuine news sources isn't the sharpest tool in the box. He's just basically finding and regurgitating propaganda which suits his agenda.

Riiiiiiggghhtttt..... Because you've never done any of those things
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:23 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:

Yeah like they'd ever admit to lying and these things.

It's funny because 6 months ago it was all MAGICAL TRADE DEALS.

Now it's oh we'll have to wait and see.

Of course this person would completely deny it. Much like the blatant lie we caught was lied about and then claimed to be a victm.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:50 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
duhawkz wrote:

Feel free to point out where I've posted from sources as dubious as that.

How about apologizing when you said I'd doxxed you by publishing your company details, when in fact YOU had posted them yourself?

And then enemying everyone who has the measure of you.

I'm surprised you see (m)any posts at all.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:59 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

And then enemying everyone who has the measure of you.

I'm surprised you see (m)any posts at all.

Korn I think built a fail safe into this. If you enemy enough people it starts burning your karma.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Did we not have a conversation not so long, that went something like this (and I'm paraphrasing).

"Baw baw Cyclists, got off lightly considering someone got 18 months for saying they dont agree with mixed race marriage"

"Really? Source"

"Ok" Wheels out red top article to some bloke who had 47, convictions, breached an asbo and called the judge a cunt

Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:43 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Quote:
‘The most common question I get asked is: Nigel, are you racist and do you hate Germans? Now, of course I’m not racist. My wife is German. If anyone appreciates the efficiencies of a German-run household it’s me!’

RT interview:

https://youtu.be/Qe9mvl-aI_s?t=37s

Where he actually says it.

Can you link to the part in that 1:34 speech where he say "I'm not racist"?

Because I've taken the liberty of watching it, and what he appears to say is "I am not anti-European, please don't think that. You know, I'm married to a German, I've worked for French companies, I love Europe! I love the cultural diversity of Europe."

And no, it's not the same thing, because using being married to a white German as a defence against the charge of racism would be ridiculous. Which, a cynical person might suspect, is why it's deliberately mis-attributed to him, in order to be used as ridicule. Usually followed by a picture of him with a Hitler moustache, right?

However, it seems to be an entirely reasonable defence to the accusation of being anti Europe or anti European.

Perhaps you can find a direct, attributable quote for the words that you've put in his mouth?

I know, I know, he doesn't even deny being a racist...

Last edited by Rogerborg on 16:47 - 04 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
duhawkz wrote:

Did we not have a conversation not so long, that went something like this (and I'm paraphrasing).

"Baw baw Cyclists, got off lightly considering someone got 18 months for saying they dont agree with mixed race marriage"

"Really? Source"

"Ok" Wheels out red top article to some bloke who had 47, convictions, breached an asbo and called the judge a cunt

Rolling Eyes

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4498230#4498230

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4498269&highlight=#4498269

HTH.

PS. Someone will need to quote me for the mard cunt to see he's been proven a liar once again.Thumbs Up Dance!

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:55 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio the first avenger wrote:

PS. Someone will need to quote me for the mard cunt to see he's been proven a liar once again.Thumbs Up Dance!

Oh IIRC Korn fixed that too so you can't see quotes unless the quoting person modifies it in some way as above.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 146 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3