Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Farage has gone full blown nazi mode

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:00 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4498230#4498230

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4498269&highlight=#4498269

HTH.

PS. Someone will need to quote me for the mard cunt to see he's been proven a liar once again.Thumbs Up Dance!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:00 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I-tchy wrote:
Jewlio the first avenger wrote:

PS. Someone will need to quote me for the mard cunt to see he's been proven a liar once again.Thumbs Up Dance!

Oh IIRC Korn fixed that too so you can't see quotes unless the quoting person modifies it in some way as above.

But aren't you also on his enemy list?

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:06 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Copycat73 wrote:
As His significance dwindles his comments will get more controversial

What comments are you talking about?

The Imaginary ones, or the Actual ones?

24 February 2010 - Ukip's Nigel Farage tells Van Rompuy: You have the charisma of a damp

UKIP meeting on 21 February 2012. When Nigel Farage spoke about the austerity measures impleted into Greece - Greece being destroyed by EU fanatical ideology

Speech in the European Parliament, 9 May 2012 - Farage: We face the prospect of mass civil unrest, even revolution

17 May 2013 - 'Scottish nationalists are fascist scum': Farage rages against pub protesters before hanging up on BBC for 'hate' filled interview.

, BBC Radio 4, 1 March 2017
If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad, I'll go and live somewhere else.

Nigel Farage says he is a victim of poltical hatred in response to Jo Cox question (19 June 2016)

Jun 04 2017 - Extremism
I understand the man not wanting to spread panic. But I would like him to say, as the first Muslim mayor, I am going to drive radicals out of our mosques. I am going to work to end extremism in our schools. To Americans – let this be a warning to you. Your president wants to protect you. Yet your judiciary is trying to stop him. There are quite big areas of east London that have become wholly Muslim areas. There are gangs of men out saying to women in short dresses there shouldn't be there; to people in having a drink that they shouldn't be there.

May 07 2017 - French election 2017
A giant deceit has been voted for today. Macron will be Juncker's puppet.

Apr 23 2017
Our real friends in the world speak English.

Apr 20 2017
In 2015, fear of the SNP dominating a Labour government was used to drive UKIP voters to the Tories and it worked.

Apr 05 2017 - Article 50
They're gangsters, they're gangsters. They are saying look, you give us 60 billion euros or we are not even gonna talk to you. It's a figure that has been clearly plucked out of the air. It has absolutely no basis in the Treaties because we have triggered Article 50 and in two years time we have no future liabilities.

Apr 05 2017 - Mafia[Nigel Farage rebuked for saying the EU is 'behaving like the Mafia']
You have been vindictive and nasty. You are behaving like the mafia

as time marches on his comments get nastier and more extreme..

and your pedantic questioning is becoming boring ..

there you go you can now break your works keyboard.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:12 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

But aren't you also on his enemy list?

Oh he can't see entire posts of his enemies.

So if you quote me he can't see it. But if somebody else not an enemy (are there any left?) quotes but modifies to name of the quoter then it appears.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copycat73 wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
What comments are you talking about?

The Imaginary ones, or the Actual ones?

24 February 2010 - Ukip's Nigel Farage tells Van Rompuy: You have the charisma of a damp

UKIP meeting on 21 February 2012. When Nigel Farage spoke about the austerity measures impleted into Greece - Greece being destroyed by EU fanatical ideology

Speech in the European Parliament, 9 May 2012 - Farage: We face the prospect of mass civil unrest, even revolution

17 May 2013 - 'Scottish nationalists are fascist scum': Farage rages against pub protesters before hanging up on BBC for 'hate' filled interview.

If Brexit is a disaster, I will go and live abroad, I'll go and live somewhere else.

Nigel Farage says he is a victim of poltical hatred in response to Jo Cox question (19 June 2016)

Jun 04 2017 - Extremism
I understand the man not wanting to spread panic. But I would like him to say, as the first Muslim mayor, I am going to drive radicals out of our mosques. I am going to work to end extremism in our schools. To Americans – let this be a warning to you. Your president wants to protect you. Yet your judiciary is trying to stop him. There are quite big areas of east London that have become wholly Muslim areas. There are gangs of men out saying to women in short dresses there shouldn't be there; to people in having a drink that they shouldn't be there.

Apr 23 2017

Apr 20 2017
In 2015, fear of the SNP dominating a Labour government was used to drive UKIP voters to the Tories and it worked.

Apr 05 2017 - Article 50
They're gangsters, they're gangsters. They are saying look, you give us 60 billion euros or we are not even gonna talk to you. It's a figure that has been clearly plucked out of the air. It has absolutely no basis in the Treaties because we have triggered Article 50 and in two years time we have no future liabilities.

Apr 05 2017 - Mafia[Nigel Farage rebuked for saying the EU is 'behaving like the Mafia']

Nastier and more extreme?

All I see is his ability to tell the truth. Even the "fascist scum" should be "yobbo fascist scum" after an angry mob gatecrashed an event and he had to take refuge in a pub.

He's dared mention the undue amount of influence AIPAC and the Israel lobby have in US politics, having been badgered by an obviously anti-Israel muslim. Oy vey it's another Shoah. He gets called a "kosher nationalist" by the genuine far right that think he is phony opposition and has a soft spot for Israel. So which is it? Is he building a shrine to Krema II at Birkenau or is he a shabbos goy, defending the state of the chosen people? Or is he just a rare political animal that actually dares tell the truth of how things really are, or as he sees them, as opposed to the rest of the liars and weasels that just say whatever their masters pay them shekels to say and beyond that only what they perceive as palatable, lest they get cast into the wilderness?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Copycat73 wrote:

Jun 04 2017 - Extremism

Apr 23 2017

Apr 20 2017

Apr 05 2017 - Article 50

Nastier and more extreme?

All I see is his ability to tell the truth. Even the "fascist scum" should be "yobbo fascist scum" after an angry mob gatecrashed an event and he had to take refuge in a pub.

He's dared mention the undue amount of influence AIPAC and the Israel lobby have in US politics, having been badgered by an obviously anti-Israel muslim. Oy vey it's another Shoah. He gets called a "kosher nationalist" by the genuine far right that think he is phony opposition and has a soft spot for Israel. So which is it? Is he building a shrine to Krema II at Birkenau or is he a shabbos goy, defending the state of the chosen people? Or is he just a rare political animal that actually dares tell the truth of how things really are, or as he sees them, as opposed to the rest of the liars and weasels that just say whatever their masters pay them shekels to say and beyond that only what they perceive as palatable, lest they get cast into the wilderness?

If your local MP took a full wage & expenses, but rarely turned up and did anything useful, what would you have to say about them?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:37 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

? Or is he just a rare political animal that actually dares tell the truth of how things really are, or as he sees them, as opposed to the rest of the liars and weasels that just say whatever their masters pay them shekels to say and beyond that only what they perceive as palatable, lest they get cast into the wilderness?

Here's the rub though. Is he any different? Or is he pretending to be different in order to to differentiate himself?

Obama did this and he turned out to be more of the same. Trump did this and is yet again more of the same. As have numerous previous leaders.

As I said previously he's quite clever yet also hypocritical. For instance on LBC he said he was significantly uncomfortable at people not speaking English on a train. Yet he himself living in Europe doesn't speak their languages.

Or the fact he has said numerous times he's not a career politician... except he's been in politics since 1994 about 23 years which by my reckoning is pretty much a career politician.

He talks about Europeans stealing UK jobs yet at the same time employed his wife as his secretary on tax payer money. It's ok if I do it.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:25 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Nastier and more extreme? .........

All I see is his ability to tell the truth.

truth .. lies .. or some thing in between ..
the currency of the politician is attention .. and he is on the sideline looking in .. with people paying him less .. thats the point .. so he will shout to get more ... and he is bang on on gettin yours..
some times mine ...

but still a politician... without a party to play in ..

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

FS can we not have a thread that gets made about mpd. Just frenemie him and move on.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:02 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
FS can we not have a thread that gets made about mpd. Just frenemie him and move on.

well go on then .. off you Go !!!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:10 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copycat73 wrote:

I'm not seeing the progression. Perhaps you're getting more triggered?

Copycat73 wrote:

Are you upset because you came into this thread expecting it the clickbait title to be accurate, and now you've been let down by boring old facts again?

Jesus wept, people wanting to discuss reality; where will that madness end?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insightful:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/aa/fb/83aafb6130ab00df9be7f603ba1372ed--champagne-traditional.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copycat73 wrote:
Sload wrote:

well go on then .. off you Go !!!

Doesn't work for me, I would have to block a lot of people I like to read to ignore this repetitive BS you muppet Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Copycat73 wrote:

I'm not seeing the progression.

I was thinking exactly this. Farage has always spoken his mind and been consistently rude to people / politicians that he has no respect for.
He is also able to concisely justify why he has no respect for individuals and more often than not he makes a valid point.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:47 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Sload wrote:

It’s amazing how much less moron arguing can be achieved by blocking just 3 morons.

And it's amazing how the only ones you've blocked are the ones who get the measure of you isn't it, you soft cunt?

That's why you keep Val on, because he's not bright enough to get the measure of you, is he Donkers?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:58 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Sload wrote:

It’s amazing how much less moron arguing can be achieved by blocking just 3 morons.

I don't block you despite disagreeing with some of what you say, it's the repetitive arguments that annoy. Honestly now, is it not annoying you?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

I don't block you despite disagreeing with some of what you say, it's the repetitive arguments that annoy. Honestly now, is it not annoying you?

Nor do you block anyone because they've proven you to be a liar, I'll bet Thumbs Up

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:34 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nor do you block anyone because they've proven you to be a liar, I'll bet Thumbs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo

Very Happy
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 04 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

It's because he has nothing else. You see mpd mentioned once he never finished school. He barely registers on the IQ scale and he lacks all forms of awareness.

You see he suffers from the Dunning–Kruger effect which is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability.

He can't actually beat us cognitively so he turns to insults, he cries, he claims racism he bwaaaahhaahas and accepts no responsibility whatsoever.

In effect think of him as a child.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:59 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
not have to listen to the bile from Jewlio, Percy and Titchy penis.

mpd72 wrote:
Want to buy some magic beans, you thick twat?

If brains were dynamite....

mpd72 wrote:
You really are a know it all student twat.

mpd72 wrote:
That’s a nice thought. I had a nightmare that my tax money subsidised wife beating scum bags from the North West.

I particularly like this one Laughing

mpd72 wrote:
Under this username, they are talking absolute bollocks in IT sub forums to make me look stupid and posting very racist stuff in political sub forums to taint my online persona.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:44 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:

Doesn't work for me, I would have to block a lot of people I like to read to ignore this repetitive BS you muppet Laughing

well there is no accounting for taste ... but the word Drongo springs to mind Wink

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:29 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd seems to have crawled into a bit of a hole recently.

Blocking people is halfway to flouncing, in my opinion. Seems the bloke couldn't take a bit of heated debate, and certainly didn't like it when people threw dirt back at him in the mud wars he single-handedly ignited on an almost daily basis.

Also for good measure I'll add that he is still the biggest and saddest cunt of a human being I've ever encountered on the internet. Spent about 3 years being a dickhead to me and some others on here. I can't deny there's something a little bit fantastic about seeing how things have finally played out. Being a cunt to people on the internet, then blocking them because they start saying mean things back to him Laughing How old is this sad little man?

Last edited by Lord Percy on 15:47 - 05 Nov 2017; edited 2 times in total

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:36 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
mpd seems to have crawled into a bit of a hole recently.

I've noticed a change in tone of a lot of people.

It was super magical trade deals! We'll be rich rich I say.

Changing into it will be good.

Then changing into we'll survive.

I think the change in tone is that some of these things are actually coming to affect people directly. Tyneside just had a tyre plant canned (a place that 60% voted to leave). Himself he's going to get up to 6 massive lorry parks to hold lorries for potential future inspections.

Once there are direct effects people kind of change tone a bit.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 145 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3