Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Farage has gone full blown nazi mode

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
mpd seems to have crawled into a bit of a hole recently.

I've noticed a change in tone of a lot of people

I haven't, still mass butthurt Wink The local BBC news has a brexit story every night, I wouldn't mind but I watch it (occasionally) for local stories. Just because London was a leave area (if such a thing exists) doesn't mean they have to go about it constantly.

When will it stop, after we've left? After any interim period is over? Never?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:37 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Just because London was a leave area

"Most London boroughs voted to remain in the EU - bucking the national trend.

Across all 33 boroughs in the capital, 59.9% (2.26 million) voted in favour of remaining in the EU. In some areas, the remain vote was more than 70%.

Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Sutton, Havering and Hillingdon were the only areas to support Brexit."

Sauce.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:44 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
M.C wrote:

Across all 33 boroughs in the capital, 59.9% (2.26 million) voted in favour of remaining in the EU. In some areas, the remain vote was more than 70%.

Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Sutton, Havering and Hillingdon were the only areas to support Brexit."

Sauce.

^^ That's what I thought.
And no, you're never gonna hear the end of it. (Not even if you kill Val Laughing ).
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:55 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
I've noticed a change in tone of a lot of people.

It was super magical trade deals! We'll be rich rich I say.

Changing into it will be good.

Then changing into we'll survive.

That's all that registers with you because you're obsessed with money and hate freedom.

We're still going to achieve the latter. I mean, except for immigration, borders, laws, trade, contributing to the EU budget and joining the EU military. But other than that, by allah, we'll be free to be ruled by our very own top quality politicians.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
M.C wrote:

Sauce.

As I said in another topic*, it doesn't really matter unless we're going to completely break up the UK, and have different regions in/out of the EU. Also I'm fairly sure it's a national issue, the BBC London news should be about acid attacks etc.

*how many Brexit topics do we have**
**wait wasn't this about Farage?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
How old is this sad little man?

Mentally or physically? Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
mpd seems to have crawled into a bit of a hole recently.

Blocking people is halfway to flouncing, in my opinion. Seems the bloke couldn't take a bit of heated debate, and certainly didn't like it when people threw dirt back at him in the mud wars he single-handedly ignited on an almost daily basis.

Also for good measure I'll add that he is still the biggest and saddest cunt of a human being I've ever encountered on the internet. Spent about 3 years being a dickhead to me and some others on here. I can't deny there's something a little bit fantastic about seeing how things have finally played out. Being a cunt to people on the internet, then blocking them because they start saying mean things back to him Laughing How old is this sad little man?

45. Hence the '72' bit.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 05 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

45. Hence the '72' bit.

Oh no you used logic and reasoning (and the fact he's mentioned it numerous times but of course will deny it) to work it out. You must be a crazy stalker type Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:57 - 07 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The full conversation, in context, showing that what was actually being discussed was Russia, Russia, Russia

Nice try to redirect the discussion. I don't give a flying foc about the whole conversation or Russia in that context.

I am saying the Farage has made clear racist and anti-Semitic statement:

Nigel Farage wrote:
"Well the Israel lobby, that’s a reasonable point, because there are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, as a percentage that’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big"

Clearly referring that all 6m Jewish people have big influence in America.

Which is both anti-Semitic and racist thing to say.

Replace his words about the 6 million Jewish people living in America with say:

"X million Black people living in America..."

And tell me I am wrong?

Also this:

Joe Glasman, Head of Political and Government Investigations at Campaign Against Antisemitism wrote:
has called for Mr Farage to apologise for his “deplorable” remarks

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 07 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Which is both anti-Semitic and racist thing to say.

Wikipedia: Anti-semitism is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.

Yes, he's really going after them isn't he.
Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:17 - 07 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Nigel Farage wrote:
"Well the Israel lobby, that’s a reasonable point, because there are about 6 million Jewish people living in America, as a percentage that’s quite small, but in terms of influence it’s quite big"

Clearly referring that all 6m Jewish people have big influence in America.

Oh, are they all in the "Israel lobby"? Lumping them all together like that while denying them any choice or agency sounds like an anti-Semitic and racist thing to say. Are die Juden just animals to you, Val?

The strong influence of the Israel lobby (which does not include all of die Juden, but does includes Gentiles, by the way) in US politics is a statement of fact. Stating facts is a "reasonable" thing to do.

However, in your witch-burning frenzy, you seem to have missed the crucial context that Farage was acknowledging the fact, while downplaying it as being a problem.

In more facts, Farage is pro Israel. No, really, he is pro Israel.

What a Juden hating Nazi, eh? Needs moar facepunch.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 164 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3