Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Is Immorality the new Morality?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:58 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

What, when job adverts are now advertising for "black or ethnic only, whites may not apply"? Laughing

Case in point.

I've seen news reports 2 different instances of this. Have you stumbled across any of these adverts without the aid of some form of media directing you there.

I hate to agree with him (but he can't see me doing so anyway Smile) but I have, on a fairly regular basis when I was job hunting. You also see similar stuff for rental property, where granted it's individuals doing it, but it feels like we've gone full circle from this:

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1462980/no-dogs-no-blacks-no-irish-sign.png?w=356

...although according to the Guardian Irish people weren't discriminated against (guess people must have dodgy memories) Eh? It's all unnecessary IMO and only fosters more ill feeling, and can be pretty demoralising when it feels like you're being discriminated against in your own country.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 16:29 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
Case in point.

I've seen news reports 2 different instances of this.

Try taking the Liberal tinted specs off. There have been way more than 2 different instances of this, as shown above.

Because it's reported on the Internet and not from personal experience doesn't mean this sort of thing doesn't go on.
Has the recent explosion of BBC box ticking on it's new drama shows passed you by then?
It looks pretty in your face obvious to me.

So obvious you can't find 5 to prove it?

https://www.monster.co.uk/

Thousands of jobs there.

Find 5.

chris-red

PostPosted: 16:31 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:

I'll jump in...

Lived in Luton for 3 years. Anecdotal I know but I met Muslims who were happily integrated but I also met a few that had no problems slipping a pill in here or there and ruining the odd white girl on the weekend because hell, they're forsaken and it's their right innit?

Again, anecdotal but I find it somewhat offensive people suggesting I'm racist/a bad person because I don't believe they're all just a f*cking delight...

Moved back to Cambridge, pleasant, peaceful, predominantly white, and in the 7 years here vs the 3 there, I've not been attacked, I've not been burgled, my partner has not had her drink spiked whilst out and I've not been intimidated walking down the street on a daily basis since?

What an absolute shitlord I must be to think our culture is better Rolling Eyes

Saying they are all good is as moronic as saying they are all bad. People are different I've met good and bad in all flavours. I'm against broad sweeping negative generalization as 95% of people are decent.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:32 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumbling back on topic, everyone's favourite model of probity Keith Vaz is now slinking his smirking face back out in public despite the HoC standards toothless watchdog suspending the investigation into him because he's still sick, oh so sick.

Makes me proper Sick Mad , that does.

chris-red

PostPosted: 16:38 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in just outside East London, I'm on the tube network I work in East London. In my row of 5 houses we are one of 2 white households. My personal experience is I find no correlation between race* and whether someone is an arsehole. If you have different personal experiences fine, I can understand that. Maybe you were unlucky, maybe I'm lucky it can be discussed. It's the people that do not have the experiences of living and working with the people that dislike and tell everyone 'Wake up" to what they read in the Daily Mail I find ridiculous.

*That being said, 2/3 of the Germans I have known have been twats. Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:21 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
I live in just outside East London, I'm on the tube network I work in East London. In my row of 5 houses we are one of 2 white households. My personal experience is I find no correlation between race* and whether someone is an arsehole. If you have different personal experiences fine, I can understand that. Maybe you were unlucky, maybe I'm lucky it can be discussed. It's the people that do not have the experiences of living and working with the people that dislike and tell everyone 'Wake up" to what they read in the Daily Mail and ridiculous.

*That being said, 2/3 of the germans I have known have been twats. Laughing

I've said the same thing to Jewlio many times Laughing I try to treat everyone as individuals, I have black friends, have had Muslim friends*, you get nice and arsehole people in all cultures. But that doesn't change the weird stuff you get happening within certain communities.

If you work in 'proper' East London (Poplar etc.) you will have issues, I've been chased out of the area, confronted by gangs etc. as have my work colleagues (some refuse to cover the area). Even small stuff, one of the weirdest things was collecting from a housing association, where the entire staff stopped working and stared at me like I was an alien.

I said to my sister once years ago I didn't like the funny looks I got (living in a black area), she said she didn't notice any, then a while later came back and said actually I know what you're talking about. That kinda shows you can be oblivious to what is in front of you, thankfully being a girl she wasn't subject to more than dirty looks, which's probably why I was more aware of the hostility.

And I realise the same thing happens with black or Asian people in white areas, but London is a multicultural city, you're only travelling a few miles not to another part of the country. I'm not sure where I'm going with this rambling Very Happy, I just find it interesting how willing people are to create their own little ghetto and be the raciss overlords, whilst claiming to be subjected to the same thing. Also it's why I believe you need to deal with all racism, and what we have now is more about competition (between races etc.) than ideals.

*although they seem to have become more inward and I won't use the word radicalised, but definitely more extreme in their views, whether that's a natural process or a reaction to anti-islamic feeling I'm really not sure.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:27 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Try taking the Liberal tinted specs off. There have been way more than 2 different instances of this, as shown above.

Because it's reported on the Internet and not from personal experience doesn't mean this sort of thing doesn't go on.
Has the recent explosion of BBC box ticking on it's new drama shows passed you by then?
It looks pretty in your face obvious to me.

Thousands of jobs there.

Find 5.

That's you on enemy then, how dare you show him to be a cunt.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

That's you on enemy then, how dare you show him to be a cunt.

Not sure on that one fella, last I checked it does happen at the BBC which is his counter so I'm thinking strange hill to die on. Will see where it goes, wrong thread though.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:32 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Will see where it goes, wrong thread though.

I've explained this before, all topics in the politics section eventually merge into each other, there's no need to fight it Folded arms

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:27 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Noncersley wrote:

Captain Wifebeater doesn't like fact.

Quote:
Jewlio - Definition.

TOP DEFINITION
Jewlio
Jewish Mexican
That dude has a tiny penis and a mexi 'stache, it must be a Jewlio

I always wondered where it got it's name from.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jewlio

Whereas tax dodging nonce boy Donkersley absolutely preaches nothing but the truth.

My cock can't be as small as yours anyway, because my wife didn't run away with an immigrant like yours did.

chris-red

PostPosted: 18:48 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
I live in just outside East London, I'm on the tube network I work in East London. In my row of 5 houses we are one of 2 white households. My personal experience is I find no correlation between race* and whether someone is an arsehole.

If you had a 13 year old daughter, would you be OK with any of the middle aged Muslim men baby sitting?

I know what you'll answer, the point is that you could quite safely say that Muslim men in the UK are at least 20 times more likely to be involved in child sex grooming gangs and this doesn't bother you.

I wouldn't be happy with anyone I didn't know watching my kids, would you?

chris-red

PostPosted: 18:52 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:

Too lazy to click on the links I provided then, or didn't they not suit your agenda?

chris-red wrote:
Thousands of jobs there.

Good for you. Do the BBC use them exclusively, or even at all?

chris-red wrote:
Find 5.

Here, have all 5 in one advert....

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/590x/secondary/bbc-positive-discrimination-538762.jpg

Christ, the Liberal lefty blinkers are strong in this one... Laughing [/img]

Actual job adverts not a picture from a 2 year old newspaper story. Laughing

Point proven again, you just rely on the Newspapers you agree with to give you fodder to get angry about. Do you even go outside?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:48 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
It's the people that do not have the experiences of living and working with the people that [they] dislike

I don't live and work with all of the people in prison, but I can look at page 24 of this and compare 26% to 13%, 15% to 5%, and 5% to 0.1% and make some sweeping inferences regarding morality.

chris-red

PostPosted: 11:57 - 07 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Wow.....Big Liberal Denial.

No I'm saying you get upset because of something you read in the media written with a slant aimed at angry old men so you will click on it and earn them ad revenue. The fact it doesn't remotely affect you, seems to be irrelevant to you. The fact you can't find any of these jobs now is irrelevant to you. You have been stewing about this for a couple of years all because someone wanted your click to get 0.01p from some ad agency.

If it were a real problem you would be able to spam this thread with all these jobs out there only for Ethnics, but there aren't so you can't. Yet you are still angry about it. It's sad.

Last edited by chris-red on 12:19 - 07 Feb 2018; edited 1 time in total

chris-red

PostPosted: 12:18 - 07 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
chris-red wrote:
It's the people that do not have the experiences of living and working with the people that [they] dislike

I don't live and work with all of the people in prison, but I can look at page 24 of this and compare 26% to 13%, 15% to 5%, and 5% to 0.1% and make some sweeping inferences regarding morality.

According to Wikipedia,

146 people per 100k are in prison.

Do I judge an entire subset of people based on how many make up 0.15% of the population? Or do I stick with my real world interactions with people.

I could make sweeping inferences about the Scots too.

To my knowledge* Scots... (when compared to the english)

Smoke more
Drink more
Have a lower life expectancy
Higher unemployment rate
Are fatter
Commit substantially more murders

All of this despite having free prescriptions and Free higher education.

Now what should I infer from this, that you are all fat,workshy, drunks that will keel over from climbing the stairs in part because of poor diet part because their lungs are filled with tar and if I gave them half a chance they'd slit my throat as soon as look at me.

Or could I infer that because of free prescriptions jocks are more likely to put their health at risk through lifestyle choices because they won't have to pay £8 per box of pills to get them better?

Or could I infer more readily available higher education causes these differences.

Chances are it is a huge combination of things that can't be summed up in a single inference.

*Which may be wrong

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:39 - 07 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Now what should I infer from this, that you are all fat,workshy, drunks that will keel over from climbing the stairs in part because of poor diet part because their lungs are filled with tar and if I gave them half a chance they'd slit my throat as soon as look at me.

We also have a lower IQ.

If we want to get into that area, then it'll get eugenical pretty fast.

chris-red wrote:
Chances are it is a huge combination of things that can't be summed up in a single inference.

It's IQ.

Morality is (effectively) delayed gratification which is (effectively) determined by IQ.

That's not to say that some clever folk can't be amoral monsters, just that they're either sociopaths, or are making a conscious decision to put themselves over others.

However, the bulk of day to day immorality is found in thickos with poor impulse control. I blame society, for not gassing them.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 51 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5