Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Is Immorality the new Morality?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:25 - 20 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't insult a fat dyke Cool

Offer one a go on your 'fat old cock' if you really wanna light one up. Wink

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:06 - 01 Feb 2018    Post subject: Re: Is Immorality the new Morality? Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
The old moral codes are broken. Can we all be immoral now?

it is a bit reductive but I would say it has always been this way and in fact worse. What you have now is less of the veil obscuring your vision.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 01 Feb 2018    Post subject: Re: Is Immorality the new Morality? Reply with quote

Sload wrote:
Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
The old moral codes are broken. Can we all be immoral now?

it is a bit reductive but I would say it has always been this way and in fact worse. What you have now is less of the veil obscuring your vision.

They realised no one actually cares so there's no need to hide evil deeds anymore. It's rather depressing Neutral

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:25 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Sload in that we now have such a sensory overload of bad things that we now prioritise.

Most people only care about what affects them, The more it affects them the more they care.

If it doesn't affect them, even the worse acts are ignored or forgotten very quickly.

Which is how politicians get away with so much. They prevaricate until we (via the media) are bored and then carry on regardless.

So bore people and you can get away with anything

PB's profound thought of the day!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:57 - 05 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Still, it makes the UK more Muslim friendly.
Brolly Dollies in Burqa's, that'd work.

This cunts Kradmelder, I claim my 5 ponds.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:15 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So by that abuse, I take it you’re denying that Islam insists that women cover up and by doing this we’re making the UK more Islamified.

Have an opinion by all means, but calling someone a cunt for daring to differ from your infallible view is a bit crass.

You don't know my views because I haven't expressed them but to link the banning of Pit & Darts girls to becoming more Muslim friendly, is a odd link to make.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:10 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an odd alliance, but progressives do tend to be pro-islam, apparently without the slightest sense of awareness that islam is the opposite of progress and they'll be the first into the Happy Camps.

The enemy of Tommy Robinson is not always your friend.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:15 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the fuss over 'racy' posters on the underground?

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2016-06-13/sexist-posters-banned-on-tube-and-bus-network/

Quote:
London mayor Sadiq Khan has banned posters showing "unrealistic body images" from the city's Tube and bus network.

Presumably what he means is that all London women these days are 4 foot 6 and wrapped in enough cloth to make a 12 man tent.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Following the election of Boris Johnson as mayor of London, the conditions of carriage on most modes of London public transportation (specifically those under the management of Transport for London - London Buses, London Underground, London Overground, Docklands Light Railway, Tramlink and more recently, the Emirates Air Line and TfL Rail) were updated to ban the carrying of open alcohol containers and the consumption of alcohol.

Don't pretend you haven't read it either, you tax dodging nonce idolizing fucker.

janner_10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:29 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Is it though? You made your opinion pretty clear in your frothing at the mouth attack just because someone dare question the Islamification of Britain.
Maybe some of us see the bigger picture, rather than seeing this sort of "progress" as just conveniently making the UK more appealing to Muslims?
Isn't the Londonistan public transport system the only one on the UK with a total alcohol ban, as well as having a ban on advertising showing women in skimpy clothing? How convenient.

I am not questioning the Islamification of Britiain, I just wondered what sort of mind would connect darts girls to making Britain more appealing to Muslims.

My belief is that neither of those jobs are known for forcing the girls into those roles, yet for one reason of another, their choice has been removed on their behalf because of #MeToo. Same applies if you were a skimpily clad bloke at a gay darts match / women only event etc. That in my mind is where the real outrage should be and that certainly isn't progress.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Medieval times have came back to plague the poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 13:02 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of interest have you ever met and spoke to a Muslim in person? Or for that matter an SJW?

Or do you just read about them online and get angry?

chris-red

PostPosted: 13:18 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally do not think morally anything is changing. I we live in a world where all information is available all of the time. Before the angry old right wing men and the nutty liberal feminists would only get mad watching the Right Wing/Liberal (Depending on your political position) BBC news a couple of times a day. How you have constant access to all this stuff, social media gives platforms to all the lunatic fringes on every side, which is then reported by the traditional media which gives it some form of validation.

I wasn't around/aware when the Paddies were kicking off and blowing shit up, but, and I may be wrong about this so please correct me. The IRA did more damage and killed more people than ISIS & Co yet the Irish were nowhere near as detested as muslims are in this country currently.

In short ignorance was bliss back when there were 5 channels, phones were for calling people and the internet was dial up.

We could benefit from getting off the internet and out in to the world, you will then realise that 99% of people aren't bastards and just want to get on with life.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:57 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:

I wasn't around/aware when the Paddies were kicking off and blowing shit up, but, and I may be wrong about this so please correct me. The IRA did more damage and killed more people than ISIS & Co yet the Irish were nowhere near as detested as muslims are in this country currently.

Oh they were hated in some corners. Most certainly. My Step father was a Major in NI and one of my closest friends was in the Paras over there. There was no love in my household for the Irish. However I think it was easier to differentiate between the Irish who fought and the Irish who couldn't care less about it.

The differences between that conflict and now that strike me...

It was actually a conflict, some even called it a civil war. It was a fight between the people who wanted a unified Ireland and those who wanted to be part of British. There was a specific goal that the Republicans have/had.

What are British Muslims fighting for? A Muslim Britain, to eradicate anything non Muslim. I'm not sure I know any more.

The Irish aren't any different to us (Ethnic Britons). We have the same outlook on life, we have the same society rules, we have the same political structure, we have the same religious beliefs.

Muslims are very different whatever you might say. Completely different outlook on life, completely different society rules, different political ideas and certainly incompatible religious beliefs.

Another big thing is, in my view, the fact you can walk down the street and be pretty sure if someone you see is a Muslim by their dress and appearance. You didn't know the Irish until they started talking.

Basically the Irish integrated (in fact although they would howl, they are mainly Celts and the same stock as parts of Britain anyway) and did even during the troubles. Muslims don't.

Edited to add......

There is a huge difference between proper integration (which we haven't had at all with mass immigration since WW2) and coexistence. (which is what has happened with all the immigration since WW2).

There will never be integration now, it's a concept consigned to the history books.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:54 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Out of interest have you ever met and spoke to a Muslim in person?

Out of interest, have you ever found a whiteboard in the boardroom of a moderate muslim run UK company containing a sloppily erased plan for "How Islam will take over the West"?

If not, then spoiler alert: by marriage, by birth, by conversion, by controlling politics, education, finance and business.

I stress: moderate muslims. 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants, well educated, nice men[*] whom I personally liked.

I have no problems with people who have the misfortune to be born into any other brainwashing cult, and I wish them well in escaping into the rational, empirical world.

Acts that proselyte, permit and promote an aggressive, expansionist, regressive and repressive ideology , that's where I have an issue.

[*] And one stunning lass who was brought in to have a brief career before being married off.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:39 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

What, when job adverts are now advertising for "black or ethnic only, whites may not apply"? Laughing

Source?

chris-red

PostPosted: 15:41 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
I personally do not think morally anything is changing.

What, when job adverts are now advertising for "black or ethnic only, whites may not apply"? Laughing

Personally, I think modern Liberalism is getting out of hand. It's clearly visible in all walks of life, not just on the Internet/BBC News, Drama's etc..

To turn the tables, personally I think too many Liberals now turn a blind eye to anything which may upset ethnics. The long term success of the various child sex grooming gangs is a perfect example of how shit scared the authorities are to upset the Allah Cart.

Case in point.

I've seen news reports 2 different instances of this. Have you stumbled across any of these adverts without the aid of some form of media directing you there. It is clickbait, LOOK AT THIS AND BE OUTRAGED.

How many jobs are advertised each year must be in the millions, and you are upset a couple are Ethnic only? I would concede the point right now if you could find 5 different jobs looking for ethnic only applicants. Hell I'd be suprised if there was more than one.

Surely there is a better use of your time than getting upset about something that has happened such a minute number of times.

chris-red

PostPosted: 15:44 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
Out of interest have you ever met and spoke to a Muslim in person? Or for that matter an SJW?

Are you kidding? You can't move for Muslims in out local boozer, since we got electricity in the South East.

It does amaze me when liberals have to protect a demographic at all costs, when that demographic is moving backwards at such an alarming rate.
The more Western civilisation progresses, the more UK Muslims are becoming more radical, less willing to integrate, more homophobic, more likely to rape children, commit crime and dodge tax. The stats are available for all to see if you can be arsed to look, or are too liberalised to admit reality.

If they were available from a reputable source your would have posted them to prove your point.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 06 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mpd72"]
chris-red wrote:

I'll jump in...

Lived in Luton for 3 years. Anecdotal I know but I met Muslims who were happily integrated but I also met a few that had no problems slipping a pill in here or there and ruining the odd white girl on the weekend because hell, they're forsaken and it's their right innit?

Again, anecdotal but I find it somewhat offensive people suggesting I'm racist/a bad person because I don't believe they're all just a f*cking delight...

Moved back to Cambridge, pleasant, peaceful, predominantly white, and in the 7 years here vs the 3 there, I've not been attacked, I've not been burgled, my partner has not had her drink spiked whilst out and I've not been intimidated walking down the street on a daily basis since?

What an absolute shitlord I must be to think our culture is better Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5