1st world problems

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
Completely agree with what Stevo has said. Life's too important to go worrying about some petty things like this - if they were robbing your house or threatening you though obviously its a different story. Dont' sweat the small stuff like some people or it will end up consumig you.

Everyone ( i assume) has done something not quite on the right side of the law at one time or another (speeding yes that is one too), so whats the harm of a bit of weed ( i dont smoke it so shh) and a bit of litter. Youll find if you interact in a positive social way with these people maybe over time they will respect you and therefore not litter your area.

It's just a thought..

Keep calm and carry on Smile

Or you'll end up like Garry Newlove.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:50 - 22 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:
Its not just a thing in films, that taking action against these sort of people results in a world of shit or your life being made hell or just ruined later down the line.

Take em out or go on your merry way generally is the choice to be made.

It's because of movies people think like that. Most people would probably think you're a dick but move on.

Omega
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 04:35 - 27 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just ask them to stop dumping the rubbish. You're probably over thinking it and expecting more of a reaction than you'll really get.

We used to have older teens smoking weed on an unadopted road next to our house. I didn't mind but then they started leaving rubbish and generally being loud. I went out expecting a full blown argument but they turned out to be polite and apologetic. Probably because they don't want a bit of stupid littering and language to ruin their smoking spot Laughing. A lot of these people genuinely don't realise they're annoying anyone.

That said. Don't be a dick about it. If you go out kicking and screaming then expect a similar response.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:28 - 27 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I've outlined my own first world problems in this thread, I figure it's as good a place as any to share the latest twist in the tail!

This evening as we wandered down to the car, there was a bloke in full on commando gear, black everything, big black rucksack, balaclavas with tiny eye holes, snooping around where the chap dealing weed normally parks.

He made a move pretty quickly when we showed up, and was walking up and onto the main road still in full on commando gear as we drove off.

Bizarre. Some sort of vigilante chap I guess!?

Who knows, maybe the riff raff will find themselves gagged and bound and tied to a tree or something Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 27 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
Since I've outlined my own first world problems in this thread, I figure it's as good a place as any to share the latest twist in the tail!

This evening as we wandered down to the car, there was a bloke in full on commando gear, black everything, big black rucksack, balaclavas with tiny eye holes, snooping around where the chap dealing weed normally parks.

He made a move pretty quickly when we showed up, and was walking up and onto the main road still in full on commando gear as we drove off.

Bizarre. Some sort of vigilante chap I guess!?

Who knows, maybe the riff raff will find themselves gagged and bound and tied to a tree or something Laughing

Who'd you f**k over in Kandahar?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/913780733931511808/o1KF0ha4.jpg
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 122 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2