Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:40 - 01 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low body count for an American mass killing.

Last edited by M.C on 01:38 - 01 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:05 - 01 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

He lived about 40 miles north of here, small world Rolling Eyes

I'm more concerned about the gunman from the same area who, over several days last week, took out three people in three separate incidents and is still out there somewhere...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:30 - 01 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
I'm more concerned about the gunman from the same area who, over several days last week, took out three people in three separate incidents and is still out there somewhere...

Buy a gun, that's the only way people will be safe, if everybody's armed...

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 02 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
mentalboy wrote:

Buy a gun, that's the only way people will be safe, if everybody's armed...

I suppose I could borrow a couple or three rifles and a few shotguns from the brother-in-law's stash, presumably those already in possession will need to go get bigger guns to account for the average Joe Bloggs tooling up? Thinking

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:17 - 02 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/mfMoGgq.jpg

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 02 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borg has broken my Google ads Laughing

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4482/26337863359_7ea521b50b_z.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lone-Wolf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:27 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is... Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Lone wolf - check
Mentally unstable - check

Wotcha.

. . . . .and that just about sums me up Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:30 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: This week’s spreading of the religion of peace is... Reply with quote

Lone-Wolf wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Lone wolf - check
Mentally unstable - check

Wotcha.

. . . . .and that just about sums me up Razz

You have got the beard too mate. You may have to give up the bacon butties tho.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 04:55 - 11 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Place your bets.... No mention of the M or I word in either the BBC or Independant's coverage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41948298

#NTDWI?

Rolling Eyes Why on earth *would* they say that when there is no information about the driver so far. Well except that he was more of an obvious nutter than the usual Islamists are.

Not seen it mentioned but the NY fella looked to be attempting "suicide by cop", coming out armed with a paintball gun and a pellet gun. Hoping for a bit of martyrdom I suppose. No such luck though.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 12 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Oh, there's plenty of information about the attacker, the authorities are too afraid to publish a name or a photo though.
They'll release his age, that he had a history of petty offences and isn't a known extremist. As is becoming usual lately, they just shy away from releasing anything which would link him to the Religion of Peace.

Acute schizophrenia is taking the blame at the moment.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:15 - 12 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Oh, there's plenty of information about the attacker, the authorities are too afraid to publish a name or a photo though.
They'll release his age, that he had a history of petty offences and isn't a known extremist. As is becoming usual lately, they just shy away from releasing anything which would link him to the Religion of Peace.

Give it a rest.
Breitbart don't even mention it, or are they too lefty/wishy-washy/PC for your tastes as well?

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 01:50 - 13 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Do you even bother reading a post before replying?

Breibart are not the authorities, neither are the Guardian.

What? Eh? You want the authorities to give an opinion on whether he was a Muslim extremist or not? When have you ever heard of that happening literally one day after they have been taken into custody? In fact they will never announce it, the closest they will get is when they charge him.

The French authorities aren't exactly shy about starting terrorist investigations when they think there is reason to, the fact that they have not in this case should be telling.

The reason that I mentioned the news outlets is because there is no way the authorities would comment on that. None. Nada. none-whatsoever. You are in fantasy land if you think that is how official investigations work and doubly so if you think that is part of some globalist lefty conspiracy.
If even Breitbart won't speculate, does that not suggest the evidence is simply not there? They wouldn't hesitate to call it if they could.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 03:07 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Falco wrote:

What? Eh? You want the authorities to give an opinion on whether he was a Muslim extremist or not? When have you ever heard of that happening literally one day after they have been taken into custody? In fact they will never announce it, the closest they will get is when they charge him.

And why do you think that is? Protecting Muslim invasion?
Why hide the truth from people?

So every time a Muslim ploughs into a group of non Muslims, we're to dress it up as an RTA with #NTDWI, like we do in London, to keep the peace and not upset the Allah Cart?

I think it is because it is. not. their. job. I don't know how many more ways there are to try and explain this to you. The police should not be speculating on motive publicly (outside of very specific circumstances).

Now once the trial is concluded, it is open season, with even the judges holding forth:

"....all three defendants had already become wholly or partly radicalised and were already exhibiting dangerous signs for the future..... I am satisfied that, in each case, there is ample evidence that supports a longstanding radical violent ideology. It comes from the previous terrorist convictions, membership of numerous extremist Telegram groups over a lengthy period of time, references and postings in relation to the waging of Jihad and the possession of numerous documents, images and Nasheeds, many of which relate to Jihad, praising Jihadi fighting and martyrdom."

The truth isn't being hidden, it's being investigated. Shrieking about the Islamists coming to kill us all the moment something happens is unhelpful and counterproductive (remember when that crazy old white guy ran over a bunch of muslims as a retaliation and you were on here blaming ISIS before the dust had settled?)

If it's raging polemics against the incoming tide of muslamics you are looking for, you would be better off reading the red-tops rather than waiting for the authorities to tell you what you want to hear.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:26 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Sweden has gone as far as banning any mention or recording of race/religion linked to any crime.

My understanding is that Sweden.gov doesn't publish that information, and that the (overwhelmingly pinko progessive) media self censors, not that it's banned outright.

Perhaps you have different information though.

Do you?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Perhaps you have different information though.

Do you?

Certainly by many of his posts, it seems he has.

Or it could be he just makes things up to suit his own agenda

I'll let you make your own mind up on that one...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:55 - 14 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/swedish-police-are-not-allowed-to-give-descriptions-of-alleged-criminals-so-as-not-to-sound-racist-a6810311.html

Fair do. That straddles the line between self and state censorship, but it's another sad symptom of the slow but sure Swedish suicide.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 136 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5