Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

parcelforce are cu**s

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

couple of weeks back ordered a cheap amp for my niece as she wanted one to practice with as she bought a acoustic electric guitar

parcel turned up when I was at work

when I got home couldn't find it so checked a few neighbours who are about during the day and no one had taken it in

checked tracking to find it was signed for by a A ,Wilkinson (me)

spoke to ebay seller who after a week replied saying Parcelforce had dropped it at number 11

so I went back to them and asked again
(like to add I'm working on a bike at mo for number 11 so very friendly with them anyway and they are the children off my ex local pub landlord) still nothing with them (not sure why they would sign my name anyway )

again contacted seller through ebay who said he would look into it
6 days later they said they would send a replacement on last day of resolutuion

again a week later and still no parcel

took it to ebay who have no closed the case saying that seller has proof of receivership so tough shit basically

now trying through paypal to see what happens

tldr version bought something not turned up ebay wont give money back they are all cunts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to read about that andyscooter. I either try to get things delivered to an Argos store or Argos in store at a Sainsbury's when buying from eBay, that way I can collect until late evening without all the missing parcel delivery.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:13 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
checked tracking to find it was signed for by a A ,Wilkinson (me)

spoke to ebay seller who after a week replied saying Parcelforce had dropped it at number 11

They said that their chosen courier had fraudulently faked your signature?

andyscooter wrote:
I'm working on a bike at mo for number 11 so very friendly with them anyway

You're friendly to them. Are they friendly to you? Sounds a bit like they're playing you for a mug.

andyscooter wrote:
they are the children off my ex local pub landlord

https://boknowswriting.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/tickled-tuesdays-07-28.jpg

andyscooter wrote:
took it to ebay who have no closed the case saying that seller has proof of receivership so tough shit basically

Not to you though.

Ste is probably the scammer to ask about this.

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seller will have to raise issue with parcel force, tbh its not PP`s or Ebays problem, as mentioned it was delivered in their eyes.

supZ
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:45 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd raise a complaint with parcel force hq citing that as you were at work whomever 'signed' for it has forged your signature.

Demand to see said signature and mention if the local depot has told you it was delivered to another address and the person there has denied it; plus the incorrect signature then the only conclusion is that someone at that depot has stolen your parcel.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:03 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

supZ wrote:
I'd raise a complaint with parcel force hq

OP has no contract with them.

They have defrauded him though.

What Would Ste Do?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible someone signed for it and they didn't take a name (hence why they used yours). I've had lots of problems with mong couriers, UPS supposedly left a parcel with a neighbour, who didn't know anything about it. After contacting them and being asked whether I trusted my elderly neighbours Rolling Eyes it turned out they had dropped it at some other random address (no idea where). Anyhoo they collected it, nearly delivered it to the wrong address again, the person only 'owned up' when the driver asked for ID (which he did to me as well).

tl;dr chase the courier, it's their mistake. As for the replacement, I'd be surprised if they even sent one.

dodsi
Dirty Carny

PostPosted: 21:52 - 28 Nov 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

parcelfarce can get tae fook as far as I am concerned - I have a 24 hour delivery dispatched yesterday from Buxton brewery and their latest service update is ‘we ain’t promising nuffink coz we is busy’
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:27 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
ordered a cheap amp

I know this will be salt into a wound but I'm still gonna say it, sorrynotsorry.

I bet a 'slightly more expensive amp from a local music shop' wouldn't have given you this much trouble.

I look at it this way - if something is important enough to give me grief, I generally look for a mug to pin down if/when it goes wrong. Getting mardy with the van driver is often misplaced, as there are a loooooot of places parcels go through before it gets to you. I'm not saying it wasn't the van driver's fault, but everyone knew who was supposed to sign for this box all through the delivery process, so it could have been anyone.

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:
andyscooter wrote:
ordered a cheap amp

I know this will be salt into a wound but I'm still gonna say it, sorrynotsorry.

I bet a 'slightly more expensive amp from a local music shop' wouldn't have given you this much trouble.

I look at it this way - if something is important enough to give me grief, I generally look for a mug to pin down if/when it goes wrong. Getting mardy with the van driver is often misplaced, as there are a loooooot of places parcels go through before it gets to you. I'm not saying it wasn't the van driver's fault, but everyone knew who was supposed to sign for this box all through the delivery process, so it could have been anyone.

So committing fraud is ok ?
OP had his name signed, which wasn't him, thats fraudulent, simple really,
The courier has claimed to have knocked on the OP`s door, and the OP answered, and signed for a parcel, none of which are correct,
So yeah Id be having a go at the courier . . .

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:40 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

bugeye_bob wrote:
So committing fraud is ok ?
OP had his name signed, which wasn't him, thats fraudulent, simple really,
The courier has claimed to have knocked on the OP`s door, and the OP answered, and signed for a parcel, none of which are correct,
So yeah Id be having a go at the courier . . .

Read it again, slick. I said 'van driver'. There are a whole host of people who know where that parcel is supposed to go and who is supposed to be signing for it, besides 'Bad Day Barry' in his dented dirty red van who gets constant abuse for stuff not being delivered by the person expecting the parcel.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:43 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:
Read it again, slick. I said 'van driver'.

You mean the person who actually committed the fraud?

Is society to blame? Maybe it's toxic masculinity.

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:14 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:

How did you know it turned up if you couldn't find it?

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:02 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Le sigh.
How do you know it was the driver, though. How?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:01 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:

This isn't a court of law, and even if it were, a civil case would go on balance of probability.

Your theory is that someone else at Parcel Farce decided to fake an entry for delivery to the wrong address?

Why would they do that?

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
This isn't a court of law, and even if it were, a civil case would go on balance of probability.

Your theory is that someone else at Parcel Farce decided to fake an entry for delivery to the wrong address?

Why would they do that?

Well, I'm not answering for them, because I'm not them. All I'm saying is that it's not just Vanny Vannington that could be at fault, there are lots of people who could have nicked off with it.

All of which could have been avoided if the OP had gone to a Marshall dealer and bought a trouser shaker directly.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:21 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:
All I'm saying is that it's not just Vanny Vannington that could be at fault, there are lots of people who could have nicked off with it.

And then having secreted an amp down his baggy trouser, Daryyyl Distribution went to the trouble of logging on to the system, impersonated a specific driver, and somehow managed to fake a delivery to the wrong address in order to muddy the waters.

Sounds genius level, probably Russian h4xx0rz tekz behind it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:05 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
UnknownStuntman wrote:
All I'm saying is that it's not just Vanny Vannington that could be at fault, there are lots of people who could have nicked off with it.

And then having secreted an amp down his baggy trouser, Daryyyl Distribution went to the trouble of logging on to the system, impersonated a specific driver, and somehow managed to fake a delivery to the wrong address in order to muddy the waters.

Sounds genius level, probably Russian h4xx0rz tekz behind it.

Or Amazon delivered it to a neighbour, signed by the address holder name, and didn't leave a card?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:10 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Amazon

Squeeze me?

Actually, I am rather suspecting that the slag at #11 is playing OP like a cheap guitar. And now she has an amp for it.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
andyscooter wrote:

How did you know it turned up if you couldn't find it?

Had email saying had been delivered at 1204 pm

So something turned up

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:37 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Le sigh.

How about previous

Did same thing before with a mobile
Signed a name and said it was at post office
Person was off that day so couldn't have signed it
That was a few years ago

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:01 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Amazon

Squeeze me?

Actually, I am rather suspecting that the slag at #11 is playing OP like a cheap guitar. And now she has an amp for it.

I trust she isn't lieing to me I've known her since she was about 5

Bit impulsive but not a thief

Also I know she works long hours 7-4 and her chap is a manager at a local carpentry comp and works 8-5 daily

It was also only mentioned after I complained it hadn't arrived that it was delivered to the neighbour at number 11
Now considering that isn't even next door its a bvit of a strange coincidence

Last edited by andyscooter on 23:35 - 29 Nov 2017; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:16 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Amazon

Squeeze me?

Swype is still learning my keyboard antics. It missed 'like' out.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 29 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

UnknownStuntman wrote:
andyscooter wrote:
ordered a cheap amp

Cheapest amp in shop was 80 quid this one was 30 from a eBay shop
Never had a prob with anything bought online before

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:37 - 30 Nov 2017    Post subject: Re: parcelforce are cu**s Reply with quote

andyscooter wrote:
Now considering that isn't even next door its a bvit of a strange coincidence

Had that before where they've left it with a 'neighbour' 3 rows away.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 120 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2