Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

It's almost like we're being treated like proper people...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:57 - 08 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Assuming the above version is accurate, the difference between this and the super-soaraway-Sun's version of events is quite simply staggering. Shouldn't be surprised, of course Rolling Eyes

The media sell stories. They pick a Goodie and a Baddie, and that's the narrative that they'll push. Facts are of no interest to them.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:57 - 08 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Assuming the above version is accurate, the difference between this and the super-soaraway-Sun's version of events is quite simply staggering. Shouldn't be surprised, of course Rolling Eyes

The media sell stories. They pick a Goodie and a Baddie, and that's the narrative that they'll push. Facts are of no interest to them.

Exactly, and the Sun doesn't have the best reputation for factual reporting. Sheffield Wednesday football ground springs to mind.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 08 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Itchy wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5087152/road-rage-driver-chased-biker-60mph-pursuit/

Another one... 9 years out in 4. How this isnt attempted murder/ felony murder (due to creating the situation) is beyond me.

Bit more to this though, not an innocent biker in the slightest, Hutchings was a known known bike thief,
wearing no lid during the chase which should ring alarm bells all day long, With previous for stealing a car,
on a ban at the time of incident, loaded up on coke and cannabis.

David Barnes, no previous convictions, employed family man, forced into this course of action in my opinion by the
basic fact that the Police wouldn't have done anything more than issue a crime number for the stolen bike.

The shame here is that a man of good character is now inside because a nasty thieving druggie stole his brothers bike.
There was no proof that Hutchings stole it, but he was riding it. I'm not shedding too many tears for Hutchings.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/video-police-release-footage-of-stuart-hutchings-being-chased-in-northampton-before-his-death-as-pursuer-gets-nine-years-in-jail-1-8278903

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/trio-led-police-on-high-speed-chase-in-stolen-car-1-4992474

So it was his brothers bike but they couldn't prove the guy riding it stole it? What the actual f**k, had the guy not stolen it and/or ridden without a lid, he'd still be alive. From the reports it sounds like the rider might have caused the collision as well.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 05 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44004012

Maybe this will encourage people to stop using their vehicle as a weapon?

Going
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 00:34 - 05 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44004012

Maybe this will encourage people to stop using their vehicle as a weapon?

Somethings just don't add up here; "Clifford drunkenly chased the scooter at nearly double the speed limit", "the two young teenagers who got on to the moped ".
Which is it? A scooter that my be able to do 40+ or a moped that's stuck at 28mph.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:40 - 05 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a journalist who doesn't know what they're talking about. Razz

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:41 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you just learned to do words or something?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:45 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Discover Adult sex toys to bring fun to your sex life and exciting new ways to play with your partner. At Justpassion you can find the best selection of adult products and shop with confidence, as every sex toy comes with our 1-year product guarantee."

Justpassion sell sex toys that are infected with the AIDS and a number of other STDs.

They also sell a range of second hand sex toys that have never been cleaned.

The Lemmiwinks glass tubes that Justpassion have on special offer are perfect for inserting hamsters into your butt and include a free hamster with every purchase.

All in all, they're best avoided. Sad

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Re: I love KTM Reply with quote

krismoore wrote:
My favorite bike is KTM

You can lube that and push it somewhere then. Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:33 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Re: I love KTM Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
krismoore wrote:
My favorite bike is KTM

You can lube that and push it somewhere then. Wink

We Found 5 Clips With "KTM"

Shocked

MrUprightNinj...
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:55 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my humble opinion a "death caused by dangerous driving while using a mobile phone" should be a thing while treated completely different giving more years in prison...

I only get my phone in a hand to change the music playing and that is 1swipe right or left I dont even need to look to the screen. I don't ride yet, but I'm going to next year and I always think biker/pedestrian/cyclist and only lastly driver...

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:41 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrUprightNinja wrote:
In my humble opinion a "death caused by dangerous driving while using a mobile phone" should be a thing while treated completely different giving more years in prison...

I only get my phone in a hand to change the music playing and that is 1swipe right or left I dont even need to look to the screen. I don't ride yet, but I'm going to next year and I always think biker/pedestrian/cyclist and only lastly driver...

Smile

Gawny sell iz sum eh that blow yer oan big man?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 07 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
MrUprightNinja wrote:

Smile

Gawny sell iz sum eh that blow yer oan big man?

A troll. Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 327 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2