Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

INDONESIAN HARDCORE's XR

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:33 - 08 Sep 2004    Post subject: INDONESIAN HARDCORE's XR Reply with quote

Hey guys, i eventually couldn't be bothered to get my photos developed beacause there were like 12 exposures left in the film and it wasn't worthwhile to get them done for a few bike pics, so out came my DV cam and in came this Razz . Nothing too spectacular mind Laughing

I'm trying to replace the duff exhaust on my bike to make it look like a proper trail so do any of you have any suggestions for cans? I asked my mates and they said, "you better try some "Afri CANS, Puerto riCANS and jamaiCANS if you have no luck with micron and scorpion lol Middle Finger Mr. Green Middle Finger

Anyway, here's the pics and enjoy....

.... an aside... what are your opinions on the Sum41 stickers along the side... most of my friends dismissed me as being a faggot because of them... or a joker!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Smoto Bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 08 Sep 2004    Post subject: bike Reply with quote

wicked mate Thumbs Up no idea on the exhaust sorry mate

(also no idea what your goign on about..Afri CANS, Puerto riCANS and jamaiCANS .. Confused lol)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 09:31 - 09 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cunt.

Getting my hopes up like that should be outlawed.

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:47 - 09 Sep 2004    Post subject: Re: bike Reply with quote

Smoto Bob wrote:
wicked mate Thumbs Up no idea on the exhaust sorry mate

(also no idea what your goign on about..Afri CANS, Puerto riCANS and jamaiCANS .. Confused lol)

Haha its a joke, different types of cans ^.

Yeah nice bike, looks way better then cbr125, and probably lighter and you would be able to wheelie yours way easier. Very Happy

Smoto Bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 09 Sep 2004    Post subject: bike Reply with quote

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up the Blink 182 sticker Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:51 - 09 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically Claud, tis much heavier than the CBR Shocked Confused and has got bugger all power to do clutch drop wheelies. I really haven't tried as it hasn't had it's first service yet, but will try soon. The front suspension is a bit too soggy and damp when i transfer my weight forward. Nevertheless a great bike to start on. Gonna be carrying chicks to and from college as soon as i get my test done, which all depends on how quickly i can get cash, cough cough (nick a quid or two extra for my lunch from my mum).

Glad somebody finds the blink 182 sticker cool/amusing. If i do get a faired sports bike, i'm trying to find a vinyl similar to the Master Of Puppets Album cover

Quote:
The Blink 182 sticker
Such a Teeny Bopper aren't I Cool Razz , least i still get nods off the cruiser and sports riders! Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tom Delonge
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:00 - 10 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rad ride you have there Titot! Blink 182 stickers!!!! Razz Razz Thumbs Up Thumbs Up I have never seen them before! Did you get them from camden? Nice sum41 flanks you have as well and the Indonesian Hardcore sticker looks jokes!!

Smoto Bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:05 - 11 Sep 2004    Post subject: bike Reply with quote

That is a very sweet bike felt sooooo in contol and very acturate/responsive steering for an off road bike Thumbs Up Wicked

Claud 14.7 to 1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 11 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike feels tight. Box is perfect, clutch very light, engine is easy to use and enough for you, you damn hooligan. I saw ya, terrorising those cagers! Laughing

Great bike for learning on. You'll thank honda for looser suspension when you go off road. Wink

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 11 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Damn hooligan
, oops, next time i overtake a car, i'll make sure that there are no traffic islands in front of me! I was only following Sadie's lead Confused

Glad you all liked the bike... next time we ride out, i'll get my friend Sheldon to come on his NSR, he'll love u guys (though not literally).
I wasn't really feeling it at my mate's party so i left early Rolling Eyes

Great ride and absolutely smashing day!!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1