BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Abu Hamza

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 20 Dec 2017    Post subject: Abu Hamza Reply with quote

I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the 'What oils my gears' thread.

The horrible piece of trash that is the Muslim cleric seems to find it too hard in the good ole USofA and wants to come home to Belmarsh. No way Jose, stay there and rot. Thumbs Up

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/17/hate-preacher-abu-hamza-us-prison-tough/

I see he has a plastic fork for his stump over there. I would have taken everything away and given him a pig trough to eat out of, but then I'm nice like that.

The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:20 - 20 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been mentioned in the ntdwi thread.

Oh shit, I seem to know my way around the politics and current affairs section. Chickenstrip, you sad old git!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bloggsy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 19:46 - 21 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang the bastard

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:02 - 21 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloggsy wrote:
Hang the bastard

Chop off his h... oh wait.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be even funnier if you found out Abu was his middle name, and Jig was his Christian (see what I did there?) name?

Going
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 02:29 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

If his got British citizenship and passport, I hope they've revoked it so if he gets out it's back to Egypt and not here.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 02:48 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going wrote:
so if he gets out it's back to Egypt and not here.

He's not going anywhere other than hell. He's got two life sentences and 100 years for nine other counts of terrorism. God Emperor would never allow him to become a danger to America and Americans again. MAGA in this case means keeping that piece of shit cooped up forever!

I'm against the death penalty but I think I could make an exception for captain hook.

Maybe his corpse would be of use to medical science for researching why some people are such fucking pieces of shit. Is there a genetic disposition for why some people want to do nothing but spread utter hatred. Why do some religious fruitcakes take things to such extremes when the majority of religious people do at least manage to keep things in perspective and do have at least a slight grasp on reality.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Is there a genetic disposition for why some people want to do nothing but spread utter hatred.

He's not spreading hate you fucking shitlord, he's teaching the fundamental words and wisdom of the prophet Muhammad, peace be unto him but not any Christians, Jews or other infidels, circa 7th - 8th century, the time of the Early Muslim Conquests. It's 2017 and your Alt-Right hate speech will not be tolerated on the internet you racist.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:04 - 22 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better to be alt right than alt wrong.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 120 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1