Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Have BCF missed a UK - But Texan jury Verdict.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Have BCF missed a UK - But Texan jury Verdict. Reply with quote

Apologies if already posted, I did do a search on the "victims" name on this site, but I couldn't find a post.

Quote:

A homeowner who repeatedly stabbed a drunken burglar to death in his garden has been cleared of murder after saying that he acted in self-defence.

Errol Hanson, 51, had plunged a knife into Mohammed Savare, 26, more than 50 times on his patio, at least 30 times in the neck. Savare bled to death in minutes.

Mr Hanson discovered the intruder trying to steal the television in his living room and wrestled him outside. He locked him out before going indoors to get two knives.

Mr Hanson was charged with murder after prosecutors said that his actions were not reasonable or necessary to defend himself, “as the intruder was . . . outside the property”, in Catford, southeast London, when he was killed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197493/Homeowner-killed-drunk-burglar-cleared-murder.html

One of the most trending comments on the DM was

At last some common sense shown for the homeowner, who was the victim of crime, after all.

WTF, Around the turn of the century an elderly pensioner got clink time for shooting a burglar dead. Now its seems its okay to stab someone 30 times in the neck and hey ho.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:11 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 times in the neck?

I am no liberal and I would kill if need be, but 30 times? ~ 50 stab wounds in total?

Pjay
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen someone stabbed multiple times and still be fighting strong.
It's not like the movies where you get stabbed and fall over dead.
I watched a guy take about 30-40 hits in the front and back of his torso with a 6 inch blade during a fight. He lived too.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Re: Have BCF missed a UK - But Texan jury Verdict. Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:

WTF, Around the turn of the century an elderly pensioner got clink time for shooting a burglar dead. Now its seems its okay to stab someone 30 times in the neck and hey ho.

As I said elsewhere there has been a general change in attitudes and the CPS.

I still remember a policeman coming to school 25 years ago. He talked about a case where a man stabbed an intruder 20 times. He said he lost his cool. He was sentenced for man slaughter because the jury considered that a few stabs would incapacitate the intruder and anything after a few stabs became a revenge attack.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Donk would be up in arms if it was role reversal, and whitey was carrying out a bit of B&E on an elderly Asian fellow.

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:43 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does every thread have to turn into a personal slanging match?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

No slanging match, purely an observation.

It appears that the definition of 'reasonable' force changes depending on skin colour.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:31 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. Should have set him on fire to be sure. Thumbs Up

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:39 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

piazza wrote:

A one way slanging match these days Confused

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
It appears that the definition of 'reasonable' force changes depending on skin colour.

So was David Lammy right?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
I've seen someone stabbed multiple times and still be fighting strong.
It's not like the movies where you get stabbed and fall over dead.
I watched a guy take about 30-40 hits in the front and back of his torso with a 6 inch blade during a fight. He lived too.

Awaaaay.... that's the plot from that Bruce Willis film where he plays the guy who. Cannot be killed. Unbreakable.
Samuel L. Jackson plays his opposite who is easily injured.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:36 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Awaaaay.... that's the plot from that Bruce Willis film where he plays the guy who. Cannot be killed. Unbreakable.
Samuel L. Jackson plays his opposite who is easily injured.

TWIST: his son is dead the whole time.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:16 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
piazza wrote:

I put him on ignore because he and others have called me out after proving me a bigoted liar, with no substance to back up any of my rubbish.

FTFY. Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:19 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

That stuff happens in the UK. Stab some pos mugger. Get done for possession of a bladed article in public and get cleared of murder / manslaughter. Thumbs Up

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
That stuff happens in the UK. Stab some pos mugger. Get done for possession of a bladed article in public and get cleared of murder / manslaughter. Thumbs Up

Don't be silly, you somehow managed to relieve your assailant of his knife and stabbed him with it of course!
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:23 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of colour, what would you lot do if a violent burglar was in your house or trying to get into your house?

I know for a fact that if I felt the slightest hint of fear of harm or death, I’d knife the fucker without hesitation.
I guarantee I’d knife them more than once if they continued to put up ANY form of resistance.

However this is just hypothetical as I would of ran away Smile

I’d rather go to court to argue my case than be deaded/ drinking my dinners through a straw for the rest of my life.

I’m glad a violent burglar is dead, I only hope it happens to more burglars.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
However this is just hypothetical as I would of ran away Smile

This Very Happy and...

pepperami wrote:
I’d rather go to court to argue my case than be deaded/ drinking my dinners through a straw for the rest of my life.

So would most people. People are killed during burglaries, and there was one near me where the guys pregnant wife was raped by the burglars Confused

pepperami wrote:
I’m glad a violent burglar is dead, I only hope it happens to more burglars.

Hear, hear Thumbs Up

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
30 times in the neck?

I am no liberal and I would kill if need be, but 30 times? ~ 50 stab wounds in total?

I hope it was the last stab that was fatal, I hope he knew he was dying and it was very very painful
Shame he wasn’t stabbed a hundred times.

Why do you care about scum like that?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:26 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
kawakid wrote:
30 times in the neck?

I hope it was the last stab that was fatal, I hope he knew he was dying and it was very very painful
Shame he wasn’t stabbed a hundred times.

Why do you care about scum like that?

So do I. It would have been nice if it took him say 20 minutes or so to die. Long enough to know what's going to happen and to suffer while his life ebbs away but not long enough to get to hospital a dirty a set of sheets before he goes Thumbs Up

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:55 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
30 times in the neck?

I've read that a single knife wound often fails to stop the opponent, who seems unaffected. The stabber is horrified and, having taken that first awful step, keeps going, hence the typical "frenzied attack."
In this case though, I'm surprised that the homeowner went free. Mind you, any news item reported by The Press has already passed through their own bias filter. We might not have been told the full story.

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
Ste wrote:

Don't be silly, you somehow managed to relieve your assailant of his knife and stabbed him with it of course!

you would think so

I did this and still got done

charge was dropped from assault with a deadly weapon to ABH through recklessness
was his own knife and the cut was less then I have done shaving Shocked
I didn't even take the knife off him I just kicked his hand

(not chuck Norris style more of a vinny jones playing football type kick)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:41 - 29 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the first dozen he probably reckoned he was dealing with the undead and went for a decapitation. Better safe than zombie.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 91 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2