Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How to ruin your business' reputation

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:33 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: How to ruin your business' reputation Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/cl8WuMYjD2M?t=402

Laughing time to delete all social media accounts me thinks

edit: video re-uploaded: https://youtu.be/PFW04LBHJzM?t=405

Last edited by Irn-Bru on 17:58 - 28 Dec 2017; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Speedy2007
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:27 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think that the driver or whatever from Aura Landscapes (www.auralandscapes.co.uk) from Southampton is not the sort of person I would want to do my landscaping because he may spit on my expensive plants. I therefore will not be calling 023804342131 to avail myself of his services.

If I could borrow Ste's catchphrase for once and never again, I promise, what a fucking piece of shit.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:08 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the 'offenders' made ordinary driving mistakes.

There are too many intolerant camera-tell-tales.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:50 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking piece of shit

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:53 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
You fucking piece of shit

That's easy for you to say. Mad

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:54 - 27 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking piece of shit.

It's really easy to say as predictive text has learnt what I say most often.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that having all little misdemeanours recorded by over zealous dash cams and horn happy twats is not much help. Yes there's pricks on the road all day everyday, and there's also people driving company vehicles that take the piss/ or have arrogance/dangerous driving as their middle name.

But if your driving a company vehicle, while we all like to practice tolerance and expecting the unexpected during rush hour, if a road user does something very dangerous or almost causes you to have a serious collision possibly life threatening, then how do you expect liveried company vehicle drivers to react. There's some justification for anger or even losing your cool if your in shock or have almost had a serious crash ( say been cut up at 60mph on a motorway, or had an on coming vehicle almost hit you head on).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:47 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Most of the 'offenders' made ordinary driving mistakes.

There are too many intolerant camera-tell-tales.

Mixed bag. Quite a lot of dash cam heroes who don't seem able to anticipate a hazard though Thinking

Edit: the last clip takes the gold Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:52 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of those dash cam owners are proper ignorant fucks, aren't they.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:50 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should start watching more of these types of videos to see how many I actually appear in Laughing

Sun Wukong
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:38 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones of drivers pulling out from minors to busy majors when the dash cammer was speeding was a bit wtf...

CBFcarl
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:40 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I will be removing this video soon due to the Aura Landscapes clip that appears at 7:00. Aura Landscapes has contacted me letting me know they have taken action against the driver already, he was a sub contractor - not employed by Aura Landscapes and therefore it's unfair for me to represent Aura in the way that I did in this video. If anyone has left Aura Landscapes negative reviews after watching this video I kindly ask for you to remove them. Thank you.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:56 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

10:17 Camberley roundabout near Tesco, always a nightmare with people lane swapping

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:58 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps there should be a law that dash cams automatically disconnect the horn when activated.

So you can cam or horn, not both.

This decision would put most of the featured drivers in a conundrum.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:08 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

More interesting is the previous clip where a lane changing Fiesta nearly wipes out one of the bruthahood.

https://youtu.be/cl8WuMYjD2M?t=396

Never, ever trust a lane position or indicator.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:15 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
Maybe I should start watching more of these types of videos to see how many I actually appear in Laughing

I may or may not have tried to read the number plates of the white vans in case it was my number 1 chaperone Laughing

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:31 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:
Update: I will be removing this video soon due to the Aura Landscapes clip that appears at 7:00. Aura Landscapes has contacted me letting me know they have taken action against the driver already, he was a sub contractor - not employed by Aura Landscapes and therefore it's unfair for me to represent Aura in the way that I did in this video. If anyone has left Aura Landscapes negative reviews after watching this video I kindly ask for you to remove them. Thank you.

Contractor? He's the owner of the company Laughing

https://www.auralandscapes.co.uk/meet-team-aura/

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:35 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:

The old "let's airbrush history" phenomenon!

If you watch these dash cam videos without the sound you soon come to realise that the majority of 'incidents' aren't incidents at all!

Commuter_Tim
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:19 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBFcarl wrote:

You didn't represent the company, the actions of the cunt in the vehicle did.
Last I checked you can still record in public for non-commercial purposes (unless an authority accuses you of terrorisms)

Worst case if you're that concerned you could repost the video without the subtitle tagging him, his actions and van painting are enough on their own to paint the true picture.

Ste wrote:

It's really easy to say as predictive text has learnt what I say most often.

If you use BCF on your phone then I hope your mothers name doesn't start with a Y. Very Happy

I ride a Bandit 600... badly.

Last edited by Commuter_Tim on 01:22 - 30 Dec 2017; edited 1 time in total

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:57 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.auralandscapes.co.uk/blog/

Pass the popcorn Pass the popcorn Pass the popcorn Pass the popcorn

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullshit PR bullshitter wrote:
All our employees AND sub contractors use our branded company vans and must wear branded company uniform when working for Aura Landscapes as it is our company policy.

iv never came across a company that makes subby's wear their company uniform or are even insured to drive company vehicles, sub contractors generally come with their own van.
So does aura landscapes have a bunch of "employees" they don't have to give holiday pay to Thinking

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irn-Bru wrote:

"the sub contractor who has been let go" - see this is why I don't grass on people over road incidents.

"harassment that we have been subjected to over the last 20 hours" - Really? Eh? Don't people have lives?

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irn-Bru wrote:

Laughing

What a load of bullshit, it's clearly the same guy!

They've pulled the video now though (I'm sure it'll reappear somewhere)

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:35 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does look very very much like the same guy... Maybe a bit fatter around the face, but the forehead line is incredibly similar, so is the face shape, hair style... the whole lot.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:54 - 28 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
It does look very very much like the same guy... Maybe a bit fatter around the face, but the forehead line is incredibly similar, so is the face shape, hair style... the whole lot.

Eastern European?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 92 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2