BCF BBQ 2018

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:04 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
I'm getting excited about this. I'm currently in the market for a bike in preparation... oooohh it's going to be glorious.

If you aren't there this year I'm going to ride to your place and bum you as punishment.

winz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm certainly down for round two.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:48 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Phew! Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 23:38 - 26 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I'm in. Once again, the boy can have his birthday the following weekend, not like he can count.
Pie-Roe, come. No-one ruins me like you do.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:45 - 26 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record I'm currently a clean mean fighting machine but come the BCF BBQ I want to fully destroy myself to the hilt...right up to the root-stock....Balls banging against the blow-hole deep.

PieRoe must attend...bring younglings <<<people below the age of 20. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:46 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Bubbs wrote:
I'm getting excited about this. I'm currently in the market for a bike in preparation... oooohh it's going to be glorious.

If you aren't there this year I'm going to ride to your place and bum you as punishment.

Not much of a punishment with your pencil dick

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:41 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
For the record I'm currently a clean mean fighting machine but come the BCF BBQ I want to fully destroy myself to the hilt...right up to the root-stock....Balls banging against the blow-hole deep.

PieRoe must attend...bring younglings <<<people below the age of 20. Laughing

I know no younglings. I am not a youngling myself anymore and most of the young people I know are posh early twenties girls.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 18:47 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.

Let's get cunted.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
posh early twenties girls
They don't taste as good as you'd expect. Ho-hum.
Be chuffin' neat to see you again sir.

So some of the old crew are amassing which pleases me immensely.
More SE posse required.
More Scots.
More Welsh dragons.
More Northern Scum also required.

Come on BCF'ers it's a massive field. It's inexpensive..Piece of piss to get to.
People will be relaxing (with and without the use of depressants) people will be bazzing about on our own motocross track. They'll be people who can fix those niggly things with your bike..Bring down your clutches and brake pads.

If your nemesis is attending...don't let that put you off. Cuntz be everywhere in real life too, but these cuntz ride motorcycles so a better class of Cunt.

*Guaranteed good times or your money back.

*There are no guarantees in life and you will not get your money back.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:16 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:

If your nemesis is attending...don't let that put you off. Cuntz be everywhere in real life too, but these cuntz ride motorcycles so a better class of Cunt

If you don't have a nemesis and feel you need one, I'll be going and can add you to my admittedly busy (beer and dirt bikes with a side order of casual abuse) schedule.

andym
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:
.... Come on BCF'ers it's a massive field. It's inexpensive..Piece of piss to get to.
People will be relaxing (with and without the use of depressants) people will be bazzing about on our own motocross track.....

You forgot random air-bagging's, camping gas bottles randomly thrown in the fire, bacon, green fire, tracer bb's, bacon, drunken fire walking, a cheap weekend away with a semi-decent bunch, bacon.... etc etc

You haven't done motocross properly until you've had at least 12 beers Thumbs Up

On a side note, I'm hoping more people turn up, just for a proper maze of tents.

Nemesis' I've yet to hear a raised voice that wasn't someone drunk thinking they were whispering.

Quick edit, as well as a batch of shine for the fire Rolling Eyes, I'm going to try getting my grubby little mitts on a bottle of ever clear for anyone stupid enough to try it (95% alcohol, and one of the only drinks I've ever spat out when I first tried it)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

asta1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 00:22 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:

You haven't done motocross properly until you've had at least 12 beers Thumbs Up

This is certainly true. I'd never riden a bike off road until last years BBQ, or ridden a two stroke either.

Took a certain level of wasted before I thought I'd have a go and winding on the power on the KTM (very, very briefly, before shitting myself and riding like a granny), sent pleasant tingles to a great many places in my inebriated state.

10/10, not to be missed, tingly-todger experience right there. The same feeling'd cost you a fortune in Bangkok.

Not to mention whatever the fuck Ghosty was peddling. My god, the humanity...

Mr Hammers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole BCFBBQ thing sounds reckless and irresponsible and something that any sensible person should avoid going anywhere near at all costs.

Therefore, i'd like to put my name down too, please.

Thumbs UpShifty

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:57 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Hammers you absolute twat. Cool

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Hammers wrote:
This whole BCFBBQ thing sounds reckless and irresponsible and something that any sensible person should avoid going anywhere near at all costs.

Therefore, i'd like to put my name down too, please.

Thumbs UpShifty

... And they never heard from him again

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:23 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah can't make it this year fully booked up at work already. Also the conduct of some people there last year was extremely shocking; even for BCF that has surprised me.

GrumpyGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah go on then

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:42 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSmiler wrote:
Yeah can't make it this year fully booked up at work already. Also the conduct of some people there last year was extremely shocking; even for BCF that has surprised me.

BCF BBQ is a segment of society, so what I do when I'm around people who do or say stuff I don't like it's either move away from them or say something, and if it's something I've done or said then I'd expect the same...leave me or confront me.

Pity you can't make it dude as variety is the spice of life...even if we do chew the occasional cardamom pod.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:56 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I acted like a cunt.

Yes I'm fully prepared to make personally apologies to anyone who I offended.

No, I'm not expecting them to accept said apologies, but I still expect them to attend. I'm one twat out of a multitude who aren't.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 28 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Wub

-Matt-
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:03 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be able attend again this year Thumbs Up, not sure if I will be able to stay the entire weekend yet though.

Either way it will almost definitely be by car again as its looking like a large part of this year will be spent completely bike-less due to moving Sad.

Happy to transport Nobby's Bcf-Circus-Bungalow-Gazebo again if its on offer for this year too Mr. Green.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 11:26 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Matt- wrote:
Should be able attend again this year Thumbs Up, not sure if I will be able to stay the entire weekend yet though.

Either way it will almost definitely be by car again as its looking like a large part of this year will be spent completely bike-less due to moving Sad.

Happy to transport Nobby's Bcf-Circus-Bungalow-Gazebo again if its on offer for this year too Mr. Green.

YES GET IN.

All weekend though. plz.

I should be good, depending on current state of house move. Might even be by bike, however it'll be living on the other side of the hills Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Loui5D
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:44 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:

I should be good, depending on current state of house move. Might even be by bike, however it'll be living on the other side of the hills Laughing

lolnope we need some form of entertainment, HT's adventure on the duke set the bar.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSmiler wrote:

Sam, this is completely understandable, however, you could take the view that this year can't possibly be the same, it can only be better.

It would be a shame if you don't come. It's not that far for you to get to and I and many others will miss you.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, the dates clash with the Welsh TT.

(Presuming it all goes ahead) Thinking
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 59 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4